Hiding.

Chaz's p.o.v

"I think it's best if we move back to Florida". I heard dad say. I was pretending to sleep but were moving back, finally. But what about o2l? I sat up and everyone looked at me. Then mom came and hugged me to death and started kissing my cheek like 100 times.

"Mom.". I said wanting her to stop.

"We're not sending you back to that school". She said hugging me.

"Why?". I asked like I heard nothing.

"Well Chaz, we think it's best if we move back to Florida". Dad said.

"Really?!". I shouted. Connor shh'ed me.

"Sorry". I said. "But what about o2l there my friends". I said looking at Connor.

"They can come visit and stay", dad said picking me up and putting me on his lap.

"If you guys clean up after yourself". Mom butted in.

"Of course Alli". Connor said. Dad stood up throwing me over his shoulder.

"We better be going, it's getting late". Dad said. Connor lead is out to the front door. I made dad stop so I could talk to Connor.

"We'll need to see you before you leave dude". Connor said. I nodded and fist pumped him. "Toodles". I shouted as dad started walking again.

Dad helped me into the car and buckled me in, but he stared at me for a long time, so I flicked his nose.

"You were looking at me". I said and gave him the biggest smile ever. He laughed. I looked over to mom who was putting Ariana in her seat. Then mom closed the door. Ariana looked at me and giggled. I smiled then she threw her pacifier at my eye.

"OW". I shouted. I picked up her pacifier and opened my window.

"Chaz, don't even think about it mister!". Mom shouted.

"He threw it at me!". I said holding my eye. Mom gave me the look. I gave her it back.

"Chaz! Give your sister back her pacifier now!". She said. I rolled my eyes and put it back in Ariana's hand. I sat back in my seat and crossed my arms.

"Now, say sorry to your sister". Mom said.

"She threw it at me first mom!", I shouted.

"I don't care, say sorry Charles". Mom said.

"No". I said looking out the window watching everything past by.

"Chaz". Dad warned. I sat back in my seat even more.

"I'm not saying sorry to a stupid baby". I mumbled.

"That's it mister! Your going on time out once we get home". Mom said. Oh a time out, wow sitting on a chair for a couple of minutes. On the way home dad was saying something like we would get our old house back and forget about everything what happened her. I saw our house and dad parked in the garage. I was still sitting back in my chair with my arms crossed. Then my door opened and dad unbuckled me. He tried to pick me up but I kept pushing his hands away.

"Chaz". Dad warned. I kept pushing his hands away. I watched as mom walked into the house with Ariana. Then dad started ticking me.

"S-stop, h-haha". I uncrossed my arms then dad quickly picked me up.

"I was happy sitting in the car". I said. Dad closed the door and locked the car walking in the house.

"Chaz, I don't trust you in the car alone, you'll probably start driving it". He said.

"Dadddddddddddddddd". I said cutely.

"Chazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz". He said copying me. I snuggled into him.

"Can I pleaseeeee fly your quad copter". I asked. He sat me on time out.

"No, your not behaving". He said walking away.

"I am!". I shouted. I started kicking my feet, then I saw Marley.

"Marley". I said and she came over, I petted her.

"Chaz, come here please". Mom said. I walked over to the couch cause that's where she was.

"Now, Chaz. Ariana is in her room. Go say sorry please". Mom said. Then I had an idea.

"Okay!". I said as I ran upstairs to Ariana's room. She was sitting in her play pen thing. I walked over.

"I love you but I need to do this". I picked up her pacifier and threw it on the ground and jumped on it, so it was a crushed pacifier on the ground. Ariana looked at it and made grabby hands at it. I picked her up and sat her on the ground. I'm not allowed to pick her up. Ariana crawled over to the pacifier and started crying. I quickly ran out her room.

Okay mom and dad are going to be mad, now I need a place to hide. I ran into mom and dads room. Okay, where to hide. I ran into there bathroom. The bathroom closet! I quickly opened the door and closed it once I was in. It was dark so they can't see me, suckers.

Charles p.o.v

I heard Ariana crying so I quickly jogged up the stairs and into her room. I saw her sitting on the floor crying next to her broken pacifier.

"Dada!". She cried putting her arms up to me. I squatted down and picked her up l. Trying to get her to calm down.

"Aw baby girl, what happened". I said softy walking down the stairs to find Alli. She kept crying. Then Alli room her from me.

"Ari baby". Alli said crying to get her to calm down. "What happened?". Alli asked me.

"I walked in and saw her sitting on the floor crying her eyes out and her pacifier was broken". I said.

"I put Ariana in her play pen". Alli said. We were both quiet for a moment.

"Chaz". We both said. "He did this to get back from what happened in the car". I said. "I'll try and calm her down, you go and find him". Alli said bouncing Ariana up and down. I nodded and walked up the stairs. I can't believe Chaz, he's good one minute then he's back to the whole bad boy thing. I was so mad at him. I walked in his room. He wasn't there. He's hiding.

"Charles!". I shouted. I walked in mine and Alli's room, I looked under the bed. He wasn't there.

"Come out Chaz!". I shouted again. I stood up and heard something from the bathroom. I walked in and opened the closet. He was sitting, legs crossed with his hands over his eyes. I quickly pulled him to his feet. I couldn't hold my anger in any longer.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!", I shouted. Chaz flinched a little.

"Nothing.." He mumbled.

"DONT LIE CHAZ, YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LIE?". I shouted. He looked to the floor.

"Time out?". He mumbled again.

"NOT THIS TIME". I sat on the edge of the bath and pulled Chaz with me. I pulled him over my lap. He needs to learn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is Charles going to spank Chaz? What should happen next leave a comment and tell me! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!