We should test him for ADHD?

Charles p.o.v

It's been four days since the whole Ian thing, I hate the guy so much I'm glad he's out the picture now. Chaz hasn't been the same since, he's been.. Good.. Too good. I walked into my office and sat at my desk, everything is on boxes, only in two days we will be outta here! I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna miss Florida, but it's for the best. I looked up to see Alli walk in with Ariana in her arms, she was giggling.

"There's daddy!". Alli said in her baby voice. I smiled.

"Hey baby girl". I said softy as I took Ariana from Alli. I started tickling Ariana as she giggled.

"Babe, should we talk to Chaz?". Alli asked.

"He's still scared from all what's happened, maybe we should take him somewhere.. Too get his mind off things, before we move?". I said.

"We could go get ice cream? Then a walk to the park?". Alli said.

"That's a great idea! How about you put Ariana in her stroller and I'll go get Chaz?". I said as I stood up and handed Ariana to Alli.

"Okay". She said walking out of my office. I soon followed her and went towards Chaz's room, I knocked but there was no answer.

"Chaz?". I said. I opened his door, he wasn't in his room, maybe he's outside. I walked out into the backyard to see Chaz throwing a baseball so Zoey could go get it.

"Hey dude". I said as I walked out.

"Hi". He said.

"Me and your mom was thinking, we could go a walk to get I've cream and go to the park". I said.

I heard him sigh. "I rather stay at home". He said.

"C'mon dude we have two days left, we can stay home then". I said as I leaned on the door.

"Fine". He said as he walked towards me.

"That's my boy". I said as I patted his shoulder and pulled him into a side hug.

I watched as he walked towards his room he must be going to get a hat or something. I saw Alli pushing Ariana in her stroller. I walked over and looked down at her.

"Hey baby". I said as I tickled her cheek. I looked back at Alli and pulled her towards me and kissed her.

Chaz's p.o.v

I grabbed my rays hat and put it on, I walked out my room and saw my dad talking to Ariana and kissing mom, I don't belong with them, they all look so happy, just the three of them.

I walked over and mom looked at me.

"Your face is a bit pale, are you feeling okay sweetie?". She asked as she put her hand on my head.

"I'm fine", I said. I saw her look at dad funny, then dad started pushing Ariana in her stroller to the front door.

I walked behind mom and dad the whole way, they kept talking about the moving. After we got ice cream we started walking to the park.

"Chaz, hold my hand while we cross the street", mom said. I walked up and held her hand until we crossed the street then I ran ahead towards the park, I just want to keep running and running, wow look at that dog, I wonder what kind of dog it is?! Wow trees, trees are cool.

"Chaz, wait up dude". "Chaz stop!". I heard as I kept running, I just want to jump and run, cool!

I felt myself being picked up.

"Calm down". Dad said.

"Hey dad, why are there so many trees here?!, why is the sky blue?!, why is a squirrel called a squirrel?!" I said fast.

"I think we need to get you tested for ADHD or something". Dad said as he out me down.

"Okay, go play, but behave". He said. I nodded and ran towards the jungle gym.

Alli's p.o.v

"Babe why is Chaz so hyper?". I asked as I held Ariana.

"Babe when is he never hyper?". Charles said as he typed at his iPhone.

"He's just like really hyper today". I said as I watched Chaz run around the park.

"We could get him tested for ADHD?". Charles said looking at me.

"I don't know, maybe when were settled in the new house?". I said.

"Yeah". Charles said taking Ariana from me.

"Does Ariana wanna go play?". Charles asked as she blew on Ariana's cheek causing her to giggled.

"No daddy because I'm still a baby", I said in a baby voice.

"Mommy's just being boring". I heard. I quickly slapped him on the arm.

"I take it back!". He said as he pulled out his camera.

It was starting to get dark, I think it's time to go now.

"Babe could you go get Chaz". I asked as I out a sleeping Ariana in her stroller.

"Sure". He said as he walked up to the playing area.

Charles p.o.v

I walked up to the big jungle gym.

"Chaz, it's time to go buddy". I said.

"Noooooo". I heard him whine. Chaz was the only one in the park.

"Look none else is here so it's time to go", I said.

"I don't wanna", he said.

"Chaz, don't make me come up there". I said stern. I heard him laugh.

"Okay, I'm coming up", I said. I started to climb up. I got to the top and grabbed Chaz.

"How do we get down?". I asked as I held Chaz.

"The slide". He said as he pointed.

"Great". I said I sat down and put Chaz on my lap and we slides down the slide together. I saw Alli at the bottom.

"Babe did you really go on the slide". She said.

"Yeah". I said as I carried Chaz. I heard Alli laugh and she started to push Ariana so I walked next to her with Chaz in my arms.

I didn't even realise that Chaz fell asleep on the walk home, so for a little treat for being well behaved I'm gonna let him sleep with me and Alli, he had basketball shorts on so I left him like that and carried him into mines and Alli's room, I laid him down in the middle and wrapped a blanket around him. This is the way things should be.

I was pretty tired myself from all that climbing so I laid next to Chaz, it was around 5.30pm so maybe I should take a little nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't update guys, I had writers block, but anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you have any ideas please let me know if love to hear them:), also you guys rock almost 30k reads! WOW!<3