Your not my dad anymore.

Charles p.o.v

Chaz kept saying sorry, but I've had it. I mean it this time. I got Alli and went to the car. I was so mad but I was trying to hold it in.

Once we got home we thanked Mrs. Henderson for babysitting.

"Alli, could you go into the other room please?". I said.

She looked at me then left.

"Sit". I said as I pointed to the couch. He sat down.

I couldn't hold in my anger anymore.

"IM DONE CHAZ, I MEAN IT THIS TIME! YOUVE MESSED EVERYTHING UP THE PASS COUPLE OF MONTHS". I screamed.

Chaz looked down at the floor I saw tears in his eyes.

"AW LOOK AT LITTLE CHAZZY, YOU GONNA CRY? HUH?". I shouted in sarcasm.

"No..". He said wiping his tears.

He started breathing fast. I can't stand to talk to him anymore.

"Just get to your room, I don't want to talk to you anymore!". I said.

He got up and went to his room.

Then I saw Alli walking through.

"Charles, don't you think to were too ruff on him?". She said crossing her arms.

"He needs to learn, Alli". I said.

"He's 5, Charles, 5 he's not a teenager". She said.

Maybe I was too hard on him.

Chaz's p.o.v

I ran to my room and locked the door. I started crying. I was so scared. I kept hearing his voice in my head, get out of my head!! I banged my head off the wall a couple of times. It hurt but it was working. I couldn't stop shaking. I jumped when I heard a knock at the door.

"Sweetie..". I was mommy!

I got up and opened my door. She walked in and closed the door. She looks like she's gonna cry I hugged her as I cried into her shoulder.

"It's okay..". He said hugging me tight.

"Sweetie your head, what happened?". She said touching it. It hurt when she touched it.

"I want to go too camp.. I know I messed up bad.. But i was only doing that so you would forget about me and give the baby attention". I finally said.

"Chaz, we will never put the baby first". She said.

Then I saw 'King Trippys' figure at my door. I wasn't scared anymore.

I looked at him.

"Chaz, look..". I cut him off.

"No, you look.. I know I made mistakes but who doesn't? I'll be going to that camp in two days. And until then I don't want anything to do with you.. Your not my dad anymore.". I said.

Mommy quickly grabbed me.

"CHAZ PAUL DENNIS TRIPPY! Don't you say that! He will always be you dad!" She said.

"Babe.. It's fine...". King Trippy said as he walked away.

Mommy quickly followed him. I peeked my head out my door.. Wait.. He was crying. I always thought he was the strongest guy in the world.. But I made him cry, I feel bad now.

I ran out and hugged him. I didn't say anything for a bit.

"I didn't mean what I said, I was just mad that you shouted at me.." I said.

He put me on his lap.

"Thanks Chaz, but in future please don't say that, it hurt me". He said.

I nodded.

"Your sure you wanna go to that camp?". He asked.

"Yes". I said.

This is gonna be hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short guys! How will Chaz get on at the camp? The Trippy's were mad at each other:O, remember to leave a comment:)