He hates the baby.

Chaz's p.o.v

I was playing my xbox until I hear grown ups talking I looked down at Zoey and Marley who jumped off my bed and ran towards the noise. I got up and peeked my head around the corner.

"Congratulations guys". One of my moms friends said.

All they were talking about was the stupid baby. Urgh! The door bell went and it was my grandpa Dennis and grandma Lauren. I really wanted to go up to my grandpa Dennis right now but I didn't want to hear them talking about that stupid baby. I closed my door and went back to my bed and turned up my t.v but I could hear them.

Soon I got bored of my game and looked at my clock the big hand was at nine and the little hand was at five. I guess that's my bed time. I got changed into Toy Story pyjamas. I could still hear everyone talking so I decided to go out. I opened my door and looked out. Everyone was there! Just for a stupid baby. I walked out and looked for my grandpa Dennis but everyone kept stopping me. I just nodded and kept walking. I see my Grandpa Dennis in the kitchen but he was with mommy and daddy and I didn't want to talk to them right now I was about to walked back to my room when daddy shouted my name. I slowly turned back around and walked over to them. Daddy picked me up.

"Hey buddy". Daddy said as he placed me on the counter.

"Hi". I said not wanting to talk to him.

"Are you excited for the baby?". He said .

I looked around me everyone was waiting for my answer. I signed and looked down.

"Chaz?" Daddy said.

I didn't reply I jumped down and was about to walk away until my daddy grabbed me.

"Hey where are you going?". Daddy said.

"Back to my room". I said.

"But you are excited for the baby right?" He said again.

"Can we stop talking about the baby?" I asked.

Soon everyone was staring at us.

"Chaz? Are you okay?". Daddy asked as he looked me in the eye.

I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"No! I'm sick of hearing about the stupid baby!". I shouted and yanked my arm back and running back to my room.

I quickly slammed the door shut and locked it. I ran back to my bed and got under the blanket. I hate everything right now.

Charles p.o.v

We were all talking in the kitchen about the baby. I looked away and saw Chaz about to walk away somewhere. I quickly shouted on him.

"Chaz". I said.

He stopped and turned around I mentioned him to come over. Once he did I picked him up and sat him on the counter.

"Are you excited for the baby?". I asked him.

He never answered he just looked down.

"Chaz?" I said again.

He never answered me. He jumped down from the counter. I grabbed his arm.

"Hey, where are you going?". I asked.

"Back to my room". He said.

"But you are excited about the baby, right?" I asked.

"Can we stop talking about the baby?" He said.

What? I was confused. Soon it was all quiet.

"Chaz? Are you okay?". I asked looking him in the eyes.

"No! I'm sick of hearing about the stupid baby!". He shouted

He yanked his arm back and ran to his room. I was in shocked everyone was in shocked then we hear a door slam shut.

I looked back at my family who were all shocked. Alli had tears running down his face. I quickly hugged her.

"He hates the baby". Alli said as he cried into my chest.

I didn't know what to say. I was just so shocked. Dennis came up to us

"Want me to go and talk to him?". Dennis said.

I nodded.

Then Dennis left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chaz said he hates the baby :O, what should happen next? Remember to leave a comment;) will post more soon:)