Dude.

Chaz's p.o.v

All the grown up when back inside, I turned back around at Jason who laughed.

"Dude, they totally bought it!". He laughed.

I high five him.

"I know! Now, what are we gonna do with her". I said picking Ariana out of her stroller.

"Put her up a tree?". Jason said.

"Okay, you can do it though". I said handing Ariana over.

He took Ariana and started climbing the tree, he had Ariana in his sweater so she wouldn't fall, once he put her on a thick branch he climbed down.

"Okay, wanna go play basketball". I said.

"Sure!". Jason said.

We ran into his house, Jason stopped causing me to bang into him and fall onto the floor.

"Dude!". I said.

Then I saw Travis and dad standing in front of us, I quickly stood up.

"Chaz, where's your sister?". Dad asked.

"Um.. Just hanging". I said.

Him and Travis looked so mad.

"Run!". Jason said.

We both ran through the house, dad and Travis where chasing after us, I was about to turn the corner when dad grabbed me.

"Chaz, I'm not asking again, where is your sister?". He said but this time he was even madder.

Then Travis walked through holding Jason's sweater.

"Ariana is up the tree out front". Travis said.

Dad quickly put me down and ran out front, so did Travis.

"Dude, we in so much trouble". I said sitting on a stool.

"It's fine, were always in trouble". He said.

Soon dad and Travis came back in, dad handed Ariana to my mom, and stoned over to us. Woah, he is mad.

"CHARLES, WHAT ON EARTH WERE YOU THINKING?!". He shouted.

"Dude, you real name is Charles". Jason whispered.

"Shut up". I whispered back.

"I don't like her". I said.

"BUT WHY WOULD YOU SAY YOU LOVE HER AND GO DO A DANGEROUS THING LIKE THAT?!". He shouted.

I was about to say something until he spoke again.

"YOUR GROUNDED OKAY?". He shouted.

"When am I never grounded?". I said.

Dads eyes went big.

"We're leaving". He said grabbing me.

He took me to the car, and I got in. Then mom out Ariana in her seat. Wait, has she been crying?

"Mom, are you okay?". I asked.

She didn't say anything, he closed Ariana's door and said goodbye to the Clark's.

The ride home was quiet, once we got home, dad carried Ariana inside, I followed him in, I sat on the couch, mom walked into the kitchen, why isn't she talking to me. Then dad came in, he stood in front of me.

"Get to your room". He said.

"Why". I whined.

"Why? Why?! Chaz you put your newborn sister in danger!". He said raising his voice.

"But I want to sit here". I said.

"Get. To. Your. Room." He said.

I stood up and started walking to my room.

"Oh and that reminds me". Dad said jogging in front of me and going into my room.

I walked in to see him taking all my electrics away.

"Dad!". I shouted.

"You'll get these back, once you behave". He said walking out my room and closing the door.

Why is he being like this? He's not the dad I know, you know what I don't care he can be Ariana's dad, he loves her more!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fighting again:O, what should happen next? Remember to comment!