#1 How You Meet (Famous Version)

Riker: You were in the audience at the RDMAs with your band, as you listened for artists and clapped for others.

"Our next category is 'Hottest Group' the nominees are Fifth Harmony", the crowd cheered, "The Vamps", the crowd cheered even louder, "R5", the crowd erupted with squeals and screams. You even gave a little yell. "And (y/b/n)", the crowd got uncontrollably loud as screams and shouts filled the arena. "And the winner is....can we get a drumroll....", you turned your head and could've swore that the bass player for R5 was staring at you but looked away as you turned your head. "(Y/b/n)", the crowed screamed even louder. You couldn't even hear them blasting your song in the arena. You waled with your band toward the stage. You high fived people as you walked by them. The bass player put his hand out and you smacked it. He winked at you as you looked at him and continued walking.

*Time Skip to After Party*

You're band had split up with their dates for the party. You stood by the refreshment table trying to look occupied. You went to grab a cup for what seemed like your tenth cup of punch when you felt something warm under your hand . You looked and saw that you had grabbed someone's hand.

"Sorry", you chuckled lightly. You looked up to find the bass player.
"Its fine", he said looking into your eyes. And then down at your hand on his

You hadn't realized how cute he was. You looked at your hand and then realized, "Sorry", you chuckled again removing your hand.

He brought your hand back toward the cup though, "Ladies first", he said gesturing for you to grab a cup. He was such a gentleman it melted your heart. "Especially one as pretty as yourself".

You blushed and then giggled, "Thanks and I'm good actually its like my tenth cup".

He chuckled at your remark, "By the way congrats your award tonight. I love chicks who can play an instrument even it is their voice. You got moxy!" He joked.

You chuckled back. You guys talked for the remainder of the night and exchanged numbers. His name was Riker and he had moxy!

Rocky: You stood on set of your hit show (t/s/n) waiting for your producer to get there with this weeks guest star. He had texted you that he was running a little late but my co-star was in his dressing room with the name Rocky Lynch on it. You walked toward the dressing rooms and looked for the name. You had to get something from your dressing room so you made a quick stop. You walked in and grabbed this weeks script and skimmed it over. That Rocky dude was playing your love interest. You smirked imagining what he looked like and how it would work out. You grabbed it and began walking our of your dressing room. Then you realized something Ross Lynch!!! You wondered if there was any relation thoughts crossed your mind like crazy as you walked out and bumped into something or someone. You dropped your phone on the floor.

"I am so sorry", a boy with long dark brown hair said to you as he knelt down to pick it up for you.

"No, its fine I should watch where I'm going next-", you had knelt down to grab it and now felt a sharp pain against your head. You head butted the boy.

He looked up at you wincing in pain.

You immediately panicked, "I am so sorry", you said also wincing in pain. He handed you your phone as he did you noticed a bracelet on his wrist with the letter R on it with a baseball cap symbol next to it. Rockies you thought to yourself. "Rocky?", you questioned.

"That would be me", he said.

"Oh...I'm (y/n) your co-star", you said you said no longer wincing in pain.

"I know", he said calmly still wincing.

You noticed this, "Oh...let's take you to our on site nurse. Does that sound lovely?", you said realizing you sounded just like your mom. You mentally slapped yourself.

"That would be really lovely", he said looking in yours with admiration. Soon, you both began walking down the empty hall.

You smiled and stopped him. He looked at you and smiled. You were about to take a risk, a huge one, "While I have my phone out and you here. You wouldn't mind exchanging numbers would you?"

He smirked at you, "Not at all".

Ellington: You were waiting in line at the R5 meet and greet. You thought it would be a bit weird going there considering that you were a very well know dancer and starting actress. Therefore, you covered your face with sunglasses and a hat on your head. Everything was going just fine, people really didn't recognize. The girl in front of you even offered you a piece of gum without recognizing you. This was great! It was finally your turn and you went up to take a picture. You heard one of the guys whisper something to another that sounded a lot like your name. You hugged each one and when you finally got Ell he told you something that took you by surprise.

"Has anyone ever told you that you look a like (y/n)?" You just stared at him and shrugged your shoulders as you smiled like an idiot. "In sure you get that a lot though right?", he chuckled. You chuckled along too. You finally took the picture. As you walked away you felt your hat fly off of your head. Ell had swung his arm around accidentally hit it. You knelt down fast to grab them and your sunglasses decided it would be fun to slide off of your face. Everyone was looking at you now including the rest of the band. You heard tons of screams fill the room. The band looked at you the excitement visible on their faces. Fans were starting to run toward you. The boys immediately got in front of everyone who had pretty much forgotten what they were there for. Rydel ran toward you and grabbed your arm running toward the stage. She guided you into a dressing room and began panting like crazy.

"Wow! That was crazy and wow! I promised the boys I would try and get them a possible autograph." She smiled at you.

"Of course", you said out of breath as well, "I was going to ask you all the sane thing".

"Thanks so much! And by the way Ell wanted me to give you this." She handed you a rolled up piece of paper. "My mom says you could stay in here since your cover was blown", she smiled at you.

"Thanks", you said as she walked out. You unfolded the paper and saw a number written in it with the words call me on it. You smiled at Ell's little gesture.

Ross: You were signing autographs at your meet and greet. You had just gotten back from your concert and the whole time you couldn't atop thinking about what a fan had asked you during q & a. What type of guys I'm into. It wasn't a weird question but you knew the guy from somewhere and knew he was hitting on you. You told him it was a secret. You just couldn't remember who he was. You thought it would come back too you so you stopped caring for a bit You chatted with your fans for a bit then took a couple of pics with them too. You were almost done when a guy with blonde hair, a white T-shirt, and black jeans came up to you. It was the guy from q & a. "I can't believe this is happening", he squealed handing you a CD to sign.

"Awww", you smiled as you signed it and then realized who he was. It finally hit you. It was Ross Lynch. You thought he was kind of cute anyway. He began walking away. You wrote your number on the CD as he walked away.

He looked down at it and turned to face me with his mouth gaping open.

"It was blondes, Lynch", you smiled at him.

He looked confused, "What do you mean? You know who I am?!"

"I'm into blondes. And that might mean I'm into you", you smirked at him. And did the call me sign with your hand.

He had gotten out of the building. And thought you weren't listening. But, you ran after him and opened the door. Just smiling at him.

He yelled in victory thinking no one was there. You laughed to yourself hoping he would call you.

A/N: Sorry I didn't do a Ryland one, I ran out of ideas. 😩  But i definitely will write one by tomorrow! Hope you liked my first preference!!!
- xoxo Koalagummy