#59 I Think I'm in Love (S.P.)

A/N: I've been in love with this song for a long time now! This will be my wedding song!

But lately colors seems so bright
And the stars light up the night
My feet they feel so light
I'm ignoring all the signs  

Rocky: He knew how he felt. He just didn't know the feeling, he couldn't trust it. He had been in different relationships before and he thought he was feeling love, but it was never there. They never worked out. But this time, he knew it was different. The sky was a brighter blue, the stars were like diamonds in the sky, his feet felt as though he were walking on clouds. But he didn't want to admit it. He didn't want to have his heart broken if he was wrong. He was afraid to break, but he wasn't sure. Everyone around him knew though, he was in love. And it could work out.

'Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings
And know just how to tug 'em  

Ross: He smiled as he thought of you. He loved your smile, the way you crinkled your nose when you laughed. How you always tried to find something to talk about, even if you didn't know what you were talking about. You had the qualities that he was looking for. You had everything. If you made him mad or you got in an argument, you'd turn around and go on a midnight drive down the coast with him. You knew his weaknesses and how to make his heart dance. He knew how to do the same to you. He's pretty sure he's in love.

I didn't think it could be true
Let alone that it would be you
I think I'm in love again  

Ryland: He looked at you from across the room, you turned around and smiled back at him. He thought back to when you both had originally hated each other, but her he was thinking of how amazing you were. He couldn't believe that he had fallen in love with who he thought of as his worst nightmare. He had ended his relationship with someone else and he now thought he was in love again. He was in love with someone that he couldn't stand, he was going crazy. But he loved it.

My heart's pacing
I'm confused I'm dazing
I saw something I never seen in you it's got me shaking
I must be hallucinating  

Riker: He stared at you as you were strumming the cords on his bass. He let you borrow it because you wanted to just see if you could. You could actually play, you were a natural. He found himself slowly melting over you. He loved how determined you were. He had never seen that before, he hardly knew you like that. But he wanted to get to know you better. He couldn't believe that he never noticed you this way.

Time's a ticking hearts are running
Think that Cupid's up to something
You ask me how I feel I say nothing  

Ellington: "Dude are you okay", Rocky asked him from across the table you were all playing cards around. Ellington nodded, "Fine. Why?" "Nothing", Rocky shook his head and looked down at the cards he was shuffling. Ellington looked over at you, you were talking to Rydel and Ross about the band's new album, you were very interested. Ellington couldn't help but stare at how interested you were. You were sincere. "Dude, you like Y/N", Rocky whispered. Ellington shook his head, "No way." "Liar", Rocky laughed. Ellington shook his head, what a liar!

A/N: I'm honestly gonna play this song at my wedding guys. Like....ASDFGHJKL! My song!!!

QUOTD: Do you secretly have a song that you know you want to dance to with someone you love? What song is it?