Gif: Guy Bestfriend

A/N: The Gif and story chapters will be titled like that ^

Rocky

"So then Rydel's like, Rocky get out before I tell mom that no one wants mac 'n cheese for Thanksgiving", Rocky, your best friend, told you

"So then Rydel's like, Rocky get out before I tell mom that no one wants mac 'n cheese for Thanksgiving", Rocky, your best friend, told you. You let out a laugh, "I think that we all need to take a stand and help you with your unhealthy addiction", you joked. "You're all a bunch of dramatic asshats", Rocky grumbled as you both rapidly pressed buttons and pulled the triggers on your controllers, "So...Ross tells me you met someone", he added subtly. "Um...yeah", you said hesitantly, trying to cover it up with your focus on the game, "What about him?" "Is is that annoying jerk from the studio that we met the other day", Rocky asked. You kicked him lightly, trying to focus on the game, "Leave Jax alone." "The jerk has a name", Rocky grumbled while keeping a stronger grip on the controller, "Don't you wanna find someone better?" "What's wrong with Jax", you asked with a bit more concern this time. He shrugged, "I just think you deserve someone who you're for sure loves you." You giggled, "What like you? My best friend loves me, his siblings love me, I should just marry all of you", you chuckled. He chuckled lightly in response, "Or me", he whispered softly.

Ryland

Rydel: Just got off the plane, Ryland's behind all of us

Y/N: Cool, heading toward your gate rn

You kept your head down, just in case Ryland was looking straight ahead. They had been on tour for almost four months and you only met up with them once for a week, now you were meeting up with them at the airport in Italy. You were beyond excited to see your best friend, your other half, your ride or die, again. You finally saw Rydel and everybody else (who knew about the surprise, except for Ryland). They finally broke apart for the familiar snapback wearing weirdo to be revealed. Without thinking you ran toward him, he looked up and smiled at your running figure while opening his arms. You jumped in his arms with the biggest smile on your face. "I missed you so much", he said into your ear, "I didn't know you were coming!" "It's called a surprise you dumbass", you flicked his forehead. "So there's the first annoying antic, what's next", he joked. "Nice hat", you grabbed his snap back and put it on your head. "Spoke too soon", he chuckled while putting you down and throwing his arm around your shoulder.

Ross

You sat on your couch on twitter 'My bestie's coming home from tour tomorrow, SO FREAKING HAPPY !!'  you posted the tweet and smiled to yourself at how happy you were to be having your best friend in the whole world home

You sat on your couch on twitter 'My bestie's coming home from tour tomorrow, SO FREAKING HAPPY !!'  you posted the tweet and smiled to yourself at how happy you were to be having your best friend in the whole world home. '@ Y/N check out this cute fanfic about you and Ross please!!' You decided to tap the link and see what was going on. It was a fanfiction about you and Ross being together, you smiled as you read the first chapter and moved to the second. You were starting to read a steamy chapter when, "Surprise", a voice said from behind you. "Ahhh", you yelled while elbowing whoever it was in the face. You turned around and found Ross holding his nose, "Fuck, you scared me", you held your chest while closing your laptop. "Fuck, I'm pretty sure you broke my nose", Ross gasped. You chuckled before realising that he was home, "Bitch I missed you", you pulled him into a hug. "Missed you too", he said with a wince. "How was tour? I was so bored without you. Guess what coffee shop guy did, he--", you began. "Y/N, I'd really love to hear this story....on the way to the emergency room", he suggested. "Oh right sorry", you helped him up.

Riker

"I think that people making out in public is like soft Tumblr porn, disgusting", you gagged while walking next to Riker

"I think that people making out in public is like soft Tumblr porn, disgusting", you gagged while walking next to Riker. He chuckled, "I'm here for it...if it's me making out with someone." "True", you agreed, "But--" "Why do you do that", Riker asked. "Do what", you asked with concern. "You walk like a fairy", he chuckled, "Tippy toes with a bit of a hop." "What like this", you took a step forward and landed gracefully. He laughed, "No it's more like this", he did the same thing but with a dramatic flair. You chuckled, "I'm TinkerY/N and this is the proper way to walk", you pointed your toe and leaped forward. "So no you're going all 'dancer technical' on me", he laughed before mimicking your motions, "How was that?" "You could use a bit of work young blossom", you did it once more. "Oh okay, I think I've got it down this time", he took a bit jump while pointing his toes. "Well done! You shall earn your wings very soon", you joked. "Aren't they already supposed to have wings", Riker asked. "Shut up", you rolled your eyes as you continued walking.

Ellington

Ellington had asked you earlier if he could stay at your place, as he was getting the floors changed in his

Ellington had asked you earlier if he could stay at your place, as he was getting the floors changed in his. Since he was your best friend, you agreed. You had let him sleep in your room, but on the floor. But of course, he was difficult. "Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world", he sang lightly. You let it slide and just turned in bed. "She took the midnight trying, going anywhere", he sang a bit louder this time. "Ell, could you please be quiet", you asked sweetly. Your only response was silence so you laid down again.  "A singer in a smoky room, a smell of wine and cheap perfume", he skipped a few lines and sang again. "Shut the fuck up", you sat up and through the pillow at his face. Without missing a beat, he shot up and threw it at you while singing, "For a smile they can share the night, it goes on, and on, and on, and on." "I hate you", you grumbled while throwing your head back down on the pillow.  "Hold onto the feelin'", he belted out as you let out an exasperated yell.

A/N: I just started watching Glee and I'm livingggg