#49 Your Child Takes Their First Steps

Rocky: You stood backstage with your son Hunter (A/N: I'm just gonna put names because I don't know how to abbreviate it, you can change it if you want though) in your lap. You bobbed your head to the beat as you watched the band sing their hearts out. You looked down at Hunter,"Look at your daddy and your aunt and uncles. Their good aren't they", you smiled. He smiled back and threw a toy truck he had in his hand on across the floor and a couple of feet away from you. You put him down and got up to grab it, he had a strong arm so it went exceptionally far for a kid who just turned a year old. You turned back around and saw that he was gone, you gasped and let a shocked look paint your face. Ryland ran over to you from the lighting booth,"Y/N, Hunter's on the stage", he beamed. You gasped,"How the hell did he get there", you ran to the left wing and saw that Hunter was walking to Ross as everyone beamed at him and multiple people were video taping including fans and Riker. Rocky looked over at you as you both couldn't keep the smile off your faces. "This is definitely something to never forget", Rocky said as he wrapped his arms around you and you watched your son run around with his uncles and aunt.

Ryland: "Can you just explain to me why I can't take him on tour", Ryland yelled. "Because, I can't be there and I don't want you to forget about him or something while you're working. He can't even walk yet", you spat in a 'duh' tone. "He's not just your kids Y/N, we made that child together", he yelled back. "I carried that child for nine months and it is nowhere near fair to have him away from me for that long", you said dramatically. You both were arguing over the obvious, he wanted to take Ryder on tour but you didn't want him to be gone that long without you. Sure, Ryland was gonna be there but he was attached to you. The band all sat on the couches in front of you guys with your son as you both continued screaming at each other, they were leaving today and Ry hadn't even told you! "Y/N, Ryland", you heard Ross say. "Not now Ross", you both shouted at him. "You guys need to see this", Ellington yelled. "What do you guys want" Ryland yelled as you both turned to look at them. Your faces immediately softened as you saw Ryder taking wobbly steps around your living room, he was actually walking. You and Ryland both smiled at each other as your son was smiling at you both. Ry pulled you into a hug,"I'm sorry, I should've respected your decision, it's really sudden", he said into your ear. You shrugged your shoulders,"You can take him, but I want to talk to you both everyday. I want pictures of you both walking around Europe", you smiled and hugged him back.

Ross: You all crowded around the fire pit at you and Ross's house. You were having a barbecue with the gang and their families. Ross had your daughter Summer in his lap as she was fidgeting around. You were all telling stories around the fire as she continued to squirm. "So Y/N, Ross, has Summer tried walking yet", Rydel asked making conversation. You both looked at each other and shook your heads. "She's been trying, but the doctor said her legs are still a bit weak so she'll be a bit late", Ross said. You gave a slight smile at her in Ross's arms as she was now staring at her cousins running around playing. She was going to be one years old in a couple of weeks and you were hoping she's be walking by now, but not yet. You guys didn't care about when she started walking, you just felt bad as she watched everyone else move around. Ross returned the same smile to you as she began squirming again. She was getting tired out by her movements but wouldn't stop. Ross then sat her on the ground so he could grab something, but before you knew it she stood up. You all lunged forward just in case she fell but she began walking toward her dad. "Ross", you shouted after him. "What", he turned and his face went wide at what he was saying,"Holy crap!" "She's walking", you beamed. Your daughter gave you both smiles as she ran off to be with her cousins.

Riker: It was definitely something that you guys wanted to remember. So, you and Riker were filming her and waiting for her to take her first steps. She would stand up, but every time you put the camera in her face, she would throw herself back on the ground. "Come on Daisy", Riker pleaded,"Do it for the camera." She giggled and crawled off as you both followed her. She stood up again and you got your cameras ready. She turned to face you both and began giggling. You and Riker did the same as she went hysterical. She then threw herself back on the ground, which earned a sigh from you both. You both put your cameras and phones on the coffee table before plopping down on the couch. She crawled toward you both and smiled. "Don't you wanna walk baby", you asked. She smiled at you but did nothing. "I guess not", Riker laughed. You nodded your head,"We're leaving for tour tomorrow, I don't want her to feel left out from her cousins", you referred to everyone else's kids. He nodded his head and rubbed your leg,"She'll get the hang of it, trust me." Just then she stood up again but your and Riker just chuckled,"She's going down in three...two...", Riker laughed. But she then began moving her legs and walked toward the coffee table. She grabbed your phones in each hand and ran into the kitchen. You and Riker burst out laughing,"I think she's camera shy", you laughed.

Ell: You were both hanging out with the Lynch's having fun. You held your son Austin in between your legs as he just stared at everyone moving around. Ryland was making funny faces at Austin as Austin giggled. "Austin", Ryland grabbed his attention again as he crossed his eyes. Austin burst out laughing as you giggled. "I knew I was his favorite uncle (A/N: I know they're not related, but they're bascially family)", Ryland chirped. This earned a look from Rocky,"No way, I'm his favorite uncle", he challenged. "Well let's see who can get him to walk", Ryland suggested. "Your on", Rocky laughed,"You're not gonna get him to do anything." Ryland waved him off. "Come here Austin", Ryland said while holding his arms out. Austin sat up and stared at his crazy uncles. "Look Austin", Ryland waved his phone in front of him,"I have games on my phone." You all laughed as your son's expression changed. "No fair", Rocky pointed out,"It's really on now." Rocky ran to the kitchen and came back with a cupcake,"You want some Austin", he chirped. Austin stood up and looked at both of the offers. Just then Rydel walked through the door which caused Austin to run to her. Everyone stared at smiled as he made his way to his aunt. "He did it", Ellington said. "What? No fair", Ryland and Rocky yelled.

Hey! How ya doin? 

QOTD: What are your favorite books? 

Mine are, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Hunger Games Trilogy (Catching Fire is the best if I had to choose though), The Treasure Hunters Series, and Extraordinary