Bad Reputation

Hello, lovelies!! How's everyone's day? Mine is going great, I saw a cute guy and he complimented my sunglasses so....yasss!!

But anyway....I have a new book called Bad Reputation

It's a Shawn Mendes fanfic and if you're a part of the Mendes Army, maybe you'll like it, maybe you'll love it!

Description:

She got a bad reputation

She takes the long way home

And all of my friends seen her naked

Or so the story goes

  Below is a sample:  

"Okay but I think Steph Delgado would be...wow", Jax gushed as all of the guys smirked.

I only took sips from my drink instead of acknowledging the foul conversation. If I talked like that, it would leave a bad taste in my mouth. It would make me wanna go home and apologize to my mother and sister. It would make me pray to God for forgiveness as this is a terrible deed. Well, not the deed itself, but kissing and telling is just...bleh!

"Wait, wait, what about Sammy Jenson", Alex exclaimed.

My mind scanned the name continuously before a face finally paired, it did for the guys too as they all erupted into animalistic howls that would make mother forbid me from hanging out with guys like this.

"I couldn't even begin to imagine how amazing that would be", Rob told everyone. All of the guys were now turning into pigs and I wanted to leave but I couldn't bring myself to. How could you just leave a party because guys were being guys? It was inexcusable behavior but...how?

"Speaking of the...goddess herself", Jax smirked as Sammy,a.k.a. Samantha, Jensen walked into the party with her usual attire. She wore her signature leather jacket, hair fell just below her shoulders, black ripped skinny jeans, combat boots, tank top, and the usual swing of her hips.

"I heard Thompson got some of that last summer, said it felt surreal", Alex stated as the guys continued to drool over her, for the wrong reasons.

I didn't know if any of those stories were true, I prayed for the sake of that girl that they weren't true.

"I bet you five bucks that she'll get with Rob", Alex challenged.

"I bet you fifteen", Jax chimed in on the already cruel joke.

"I bet you twenty-five that she'll reject him", Noel Foster said while taking a swig from his drink.

"Since you're taking such a reach, let's put one hundred fifty bucks on the line. She'll definitely get with Rob", Alex was going a bit too far now.

"I bet one seventy-five that she won't", Noel argued.

"I bet three grand, on Alex's behalf, that she will", Steel Kingston, the school's 'rich douchebag', chimed into our--their--conversation.

We all went wide eyed at this, "Alrighty then", Alex shook Noel's hand and Rob was off.