#1.5 How You Meet (Famous Version)

Ryland: You were super pumped to be djing a party for a band, it was apparently going to be one of the biggest parties of the year. You got ready and walked outside to see that your equipment was already in your car so you drove off to the party. You got there and knocked on the door. A tall guy with long brown hair answered, "Are you (y/n)?"

"Are you a...", you looked down at your phone with the information on it, "a Lynch?"

"Yes, I am come on in", he opened the door and ran out to get your equipment. He came back in and left you while you set up. Pretty soon it was party time! About half way through the party you saw a guy with short brown hair and a snapback staring at you. You just blushed but kept spinning.

He finally walked up to you and tapped you on the shoulder, "Those are some nice tracks you put together ", he shouted over the amps.

"Thanks", you said continuing.

"They're aren't to many girl DJs put there, its always nice to see one", he smiled but you looked confused,"I spin too", he said causing you to smile.

"That's awesome!"

"I'm Ryland by the way", he held his hand out,"And you?"

"(Y/n)", you said no longer paying attention to your tracks.

"You wanna come outside with me? We have a pool!", he held his hand out for you to take.

You put your tracks on shuffle and took his hand. You liked this guy!