#39 Piggy Back Rides

Ell: You and the gang took a trip to Las Vegas for one of the band's shows and you were happy to have fun. You were currently walking on the Las Vegas strip and it was about 1:30 am at night. "Ell", you groaned as you walked hand-in-hand. "What", he groaned while mimicking you. "How much longer till we get to the restaurant?" He chuckled,"Always thinking about the food." "Food is life", you shrugged your shoulders while trudging down the strip. He laughed and got back to your original question,"We'll be there in about twenty to twenty five minutes." You stopped in your tracks, causing people to bump into you and yell at you. You ignored them as Ell and the gang turned to look at you. You let your mouth gape open,"Twenty five minutes?!" "Or twenty", he added. You ignore him,"Twenty five minutes?!" Everyone laughed,"Where'd all your energy from that club go", Ross added. "I left it at the club", you deadpanned. They all laughed again. Ell walked over to you and bent down,"Hop on." You gave him a quizzical look. "Hop on, Y/N." You jumped on his back, he stood up straight and started walking with everyone else,"Better", he asked. "Much better", you said while kissing his cheek.

Ryland: You guys were at a venue where R5 was playing. You both got there late because Ry forgot his laptop at the hotel and he needed it to DJ. You both knelt behind a bush outside the venue so no one would ambush you two. "See Ry, I asked you if you had everything and you said yes, but you forgot the most important thing", you "mom'd" him. "I thought I did, but little miss 'Ryland can you help me push this amp', needed help pushing an amp." You rolled your eyes,"Ry, it's an amp! It was heavy, I couldn't just push it on the cart and try and stabilize it by myself!" "Ugh! Y/N, if you had just listened to the instructions which were to wheel the cart-Ow!" You punched him in the shoulder,"Look!" You saw a security guard come in behind the last fan,"Let's go Ry!" You both got up from your perch and kept the door open as it closed. The security guard nodded his head as you opened the door to where they were playing,"It's crowded and there's no other way to get in right now", he said. You looked at Ry,"Great!" He thought for a second then said, "Follow me and stay behind me." You nodded your head and grabbed your hand. You both walked in, screaming fans were already hyped up for the concert. Someone screamed your names and everyone found you, you gasped. All the fans screamed and tried to grab you guys. "Jump on my back", Ry shouted. "What", you shouted back. "Jump on my back", he yelled louder this time. "Okay", you jumped on his back. He stood up straighter and ran toward the gate before the stage. You got there and the security guards were immediately on it. Ry stood facing the fans so the security guards could take you first. They then grabbed Ry and pulled him over the fence. You both ran backstage, Ry had to perform instantly. He ran toward the stage and grabbed you, he kissed you fast,"I won't forget anything anymore, I promise." You rolled your eyes and smiled at him as he ran off to do what he does best.

Ross: You were watching Ross play hockey. It was the last eleven seconds of the game and they were tied. Typical! You watched as Ross glided across the ice with the puck in front of him. "Ross, you better score", you muttered to yourself. You loved him and didn't care if he won or lost, but you kind of did care because you were really into it, and Ross loved that. You sat in the bleacher directly behind the goal Ross was skating toward he wasn't looking at the goal, he was looking at you. You were standing up and waiting for the next point to be made with the rest of the crowd. You pointed at the goal so Ross could look at it, but he just smirked and stared at you while zig zagging away from his opponents. You rolled your eyes and kept pointing at the goal. Ross went to score, he gave it all his might, everyone stared as it barely missed the goalie, and hit the net. Everyone shouted and screamed. You were very proud and screamed,"YEAH!!! GO ROSSYBEAR!!" People laughed at that but he smiled at you. Everyone was celebrating on the ice as this was the championship game of the league he was in. He didn't celebrate with the rest of the team, he got off the ice and walked to you. You hugged him,"Congrats babe! Way to go! Go celebrate with the other guys." He grabbed your hand and brought you toward the ice,"Ross I don't have skates on, that's not safe", you said with fear. He laughed and bent over,"Get on." "That's not safe either", you crossed your arms. "If you fall I'll break your fall and take you to the Cheesecake Factory, deal?" You smiled and jumped on his back. He started skating. Ross was shouting and hooting as his team approached you guys with the same behavior. You smiled at them, then realized that they were going to definitely knock you off. They did. They pushed and shoved, you yelped as Ross lost balance and fell with you. You got up and groaned. "I told you, I'd break your fall", he groaned from under you. You smiled down at him and took his helmet off of him, you then gave him a big smooch!

Riker: You and Rik were enjoying your time in Hawaii on tour with the band. They were playing for a hotel and you guys were having the best time. You were on the beach right now and there were sting rays, fish, and other sea animals in the water. You didn't want to go in the water because you were afraid, you didn't know why but you were. Riker grabbed your hand and walked toward the water with you. "No Rik", you said softly while stopping. He looked back at you,"Why?" "I don't want to...." "Aww, are you afraid of the animals in the water?" You looked away from him and rolled your eyes playfully, while making a gesture that read 'a bit'. He laughed and ran back to you, he bent down,"Hop on." You smiled and jumped on,"If I land in that water I will kill you before any shark gets the chance to", you said sternly yet playfully. He laughed,"Got it." He walked toward the water with you and stood waist deep,"Isn't this great", he stood up straight. You lost balance and let go. You landed with a splash and Riker turned around and stifled a laugh as you came up from the water with a look of anger on your face. "You knew that would happen", you pointed your finger at him sternly. He shrugged his shoulders,"Which will keep you from killing me?" "Neither", you said while chasing after a Riker who was now already halfway down the beach somehow.

Rocky: You were at the Lynch's pool and you were all splashing around in the water and having a great time. "Chicken fight", Rocky called out. "Cool", Ell said while jumping on Rocky. Rocky dropped him,"I think I'd rather Y/N, my girlfriend be on my back then a grown man." "I'm twenty-three and barely an adult", Ell added. "Whatever", Rocky laughed. He bent down,"Hop on babe." You shrugged your shoulders and jumped on his shoulders. He stood up and walked over to Riker and Vanni, who were brave enough to go against you two. You both towered over the both of them and you were pretty confident. You tried to push Vanni off but she was strong. Everyone cheered and hollered as they watched you two 'fight to the death'. She pushed you causing you to fall back, but catch yourself just before you hit the water hit the water. You used your upper body strength and brought yourself up which shocked everyone. "Yeah babe", Rocky cheered from under you. You smiled and playfully stuck your tongue out at Vanni. She pushed you and then tickled your neck as you lent over to push her. You almost fell but Rocky was able to keep you stable. "That's cheating", Rocky said to Riker. "Don't care", Riker said with a smirk,"we're going to win anyway", Riker teased. Rocky looked up at you,"(Your ship name), commence with no mercy", Rocky shouted. Everyone laughed as you reached for Vanni's sides and tickled her. She lost a bit of balance but you saw that she had began to regain it and was now pushing you a bit. "(Your ship name), we said no mercy", you yelled down at Rocky. He nodded his head and kicked Riker in the shin causing Riker to wince and lose balance and fall with Vanni. You and Rocky cheered as Riker came up with Vanni and yelled,"That's cheating." "Don't care", Rocky smirked while giving you a kiss of victory.