#66 He Sneaks into Your Hotel Room and Get's Caught

He sneaks into your hotel room and get's caught

Rocky: "It's alright though, I'll see you in the morning", you tell him over the phone. "No", he whines, "I'll see you right now!" "Rocky, what are you talking abo--", the line went dead. You shrugged as there was a sudden knock at your door, you groaned at having to get up. You opened the door and found your amazing boyfriend opening his arms for you. You threw yourself into his arms as he picked you up and closed the door behind him. He threw you both on the bed as he was now on your side pulling your waist toward him. There was another knock at your door and he groaned, "Are you kidding me", he said while holding you tighter. "I have to get it or they'll get even more suspicious", you told him. "Ugh! Fine you goody two shoes", he teased as you stuck your tongue out at him and got up. You opened the door and found Mark and Stormie. "We love you Y/N but we know Rocky's in here", Mark said as they both politely pushed past you. Rocky didn't even make an effort to hide as he remained in his initial position on your bed. "Rocky Mark", Stormie scolded, "What did we tell you?" He rolled his eyes as he got up, "Whatever", he shrugged as he approached you and gave you a passionate kiss, "See you as soon as I can", he told you. Stormie crossed her arms, "Rocky." "Which will be morning", he reassured his mother before winking at you and walking out with his parents behind him. "Love you", he yelled as the door closed.

Ryland: You heard a knock on your wall and you moved toward the vent, "Hello", you said sweetly. Yes, you both had cellphones and things like that but this made it cooler. Like Romeo and Juliet, minus the ending. "Hey babe", he said with the same tone. "I'm bored without you", you groaned. "Well I can help you with that", he told you. "What", you asked but there was no response. You suddenly heard a knock at your door and you got up, you looked through the peep hole and saw Ryland smiling childishly at you through the peep hole. He knows you so well! You opened it and let him in, closing it behind him. "There's my favorite girl", he pushed you on the bed and pulled you into a long passionate kiss. "You're going to get into so much trouble", you mumbled against his lips. He shrugged, "They won't know." Right after he said that there was the pounding of a fist on the door. He winced as you let out a laugh. He pushed himself off of you while fumbling around, trying to hide. He finally hid in the cabinet under the hotel sink. You opened the door to Mark and Stormie who were trying to find their troublesome youngest. They looked over your shoulder and saw that he wasn't in sight, Stormie reacted quickly, "Mark!" "Yes honey", he responded knowing who was boss. "Search the place", she yelled. He nodded before checking under the bed, in the closet, in the shower, everywhere. "He's not here", he told his wife. "Yes he is", she responded. "Okay", he responded while staying silent. You all of a sudden heard a cough, they heard it too. "Sorry my throat's a bit scratchy", you cleared your throat trying to cover Ry's mistake up. "Nice try, I've had my experience too you know" ,Stormie said while going to the bathroom, opening the cabinet and yelling, "Go to your room! Now!" "Yes mommy", you heard him say as he trudged out, not before smashing his lips onto yours. "Ryland", Stormie yelled, "Fix your hair too! It looks like you just...never mind, just fix it", she said as Ryland smirked at you.

A/N: I don't have all of 'em, I'll have a part two by Tuesday night. I have a science project to do :(