#80 Repeating Days (S.P.)

Riker:

"I'm looking right in your eyes and you know that I'm lying

When I say that I'm fine, there'll be somebody else"

You had raced home after you had seen him, or he had seen you, you couldn't decide. You quickly unlocked the door to your shared apartment to find broken pictures, torn posters, everything was just broken. You finally spotted Riker's back facing you as he layed on the couch with the sound of sniffles from him, you took in a deep breath before speaking, "Rik." He turned around with puffy eyes and stared at you blankly. "They told me you did. So I only thought it was right to return the favor, even if you had, it wasn't he right decision", you told him. He nodded before sniffling, "I'll be fine. They'll be someone else." You didn't buy it as you took a seat on the floor and let a tear fall on your hardwood floor, "I'm not saying that we should stay together, I don't want you to think that I think what I did was okay. I just wanna say sorry", you said sadly. He nodded, "I'll always love you." You nodded as tears began falling down your face, "You too", you choked out.

Ryland:

"All I ask, please don't lie
'Cause this time, I won't come back home to you"

"Y/N, did you or did you not cheat on me with Brett", he yelled at you. You looked down at the floor, "Ryland", you cried. "There goes my answer", he said with anger and sadness. "Ry", you reached out to him but he pulled his arm away before you could meet. "Fucking no! Don't you ever...don't", he kneeled down as he tried to muffle his sobs into his sleeve, "I thought you loved me." "I do", you said as tears began falling down your face as well, "You were gone for so long and...I don't know I missed having someone to sleep next to every night." "I missed that too but for you to lie to me for almost four months", he finally said in between sobs, "I can never forgive you." "Ryland, it's not like that", you whispered. "You know Y/N, I've always been a bit speculant and now that I find out that this isn't your first time doing this to me, don't expect me to come back home and be fine with it", he looked up before standing up and walking away from the park that you had accidentally run into him in.

Ross:

"You're looking right in my eyes and I know that you're lying" 

"Get her out of my fucking house", you yelled as you walked into Ross making out with another woman. They both looked up with shock as you were trying to hold back tears, and replace them with anger. The girl got up and began walking toward the exit, where you were. You stopped her and grabbed her by the collar. "Y/N", Ross yelled. You gave him a cold look before turning to her, "If I ever see you here again, or ever even see you again, I will make you dig your own fucking grave before I put you in it", you yelled. She nodded with fear before you loosened your grip and she ran. As soon as the door closed you looked at a semiscared Ross. "Y/N", he began. Tears began to fall as you began walking up to your room to pack, "Don't fucking talk to me." You had been packing for almost ten minutes before you heard your bedroom door open, "Y/N, don't do this. I'm sorry." "I'll be fine", you yelled at him before returning to what you were doing, "I'll be fine", you whispered as tears began drenching your clothes that you were packing. "Y/N don't lie to me. Or yourself", he finished. "You don't have the right to tell someone not to lie", you stood up and pointed a finger at him, "Never." 

Ellington: 

"You try to tell me that it's nothing

So I keep coming back again"

He walked up the stone steps of you house before hopping onto the porch and taking his keys out. He looked through the window and saw another guy with his arm around you. He shook his head before walking back to his car and texting you. 

E: What the fuck Y/N, I don't want to see him ever again!

Y/N: Ell, it's nothing, he's just a friend.

He nodded to himself before getting out of the car again. That night, you had told him that the guy was a friend and the guy went along with it too. This continued every night for the rest of that month. Until the first week of the next month, when Ellington caught you too making out on your shared bed. He shook his head as a tear fell and he got his phone out.

E: Don't want to see him ever again, I don't want to be with you anymore, you have twenty four hours to leave.

Rocky:

"But after all this time, I can't stop from loving you
You know we can't be friends"

You had been out jogging when you ran into someone and looked up to find a smiling Rocky. "Oh my gosh hey", you smiled before pulling him into a hug that he easily accepted. "How have you been", he asked. "Great actually, just bought a house, my sister had her first child, everything's going great", you nodded. He smiled, "This is really sudden but, Y/N, I never stopped loving you and I hope you feel the same way." "I'd never stop loving you Rocky, you're like family", you smiled but his smile faded. "I meant...like a different way", he egged onto the subject. "Oh, Rocky, I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend now. Well fiance now", you crossed your arms as you now felt embarrassed, "We can still be friends though." "You know I can't do that. I don't want to see you and know that you're not mine. I'll see you around", he gave you a small smile before walking past you. You turned to look at his walking figure as you regretted ever leaving him.

A/N: Lmao Rocky's, "You're like family" OUCH!!