#35 He's Drunk

A/N: I love these preferences, and idk why

Ell: You walked around the party looking for Ell, he was nowhere to be found. You walked outside to the back house and saw Ell inside with a bunch of other people. You walked in and found the band, Ryland, their significant others, and a bunch of other people that you didn't really know. You opened the doors to the back house and took in the scene. Ell was sitting there telling everyone some crazy story that for sure didn't happen and was making everyone laugh till they cried. You walked in and tried to sit next to Rydel and Vanni but Ell saw you instantly. "BABE", he yelled, everyone's eyes met yours. You gave a peace sign at the awkwardness. Ell continued to yell,"Where have you been? I've been looking for you this whole night!" You giggled,"No you've been here." He looked like he had just realized that he forgot an important day,"Oh my gosh! You're right!" Everyone laughed. "I'd like to sing you a song of apology." You rolled your eyes,"Ell, don't do th-" "Say can you read between the lines I'm singing, through away the only chance I had with you", he yelled. You laughed,"I didn't breakup with you." He let out a sigh of relief,"You're taking me back?" Everyone laughed really hard. "I'll never do it again", he continued as he came running to hug you.

Ross: You were awoken by someone's sobs that filled your bedroom. You turned your head and adjusted your eyes to what was going on. It was Ross, in only his boxers, and he was lying against your door. "What are you-" "Welcome to the Hotel California", he sang lightly. You laughed,"Rossy? Are you okay?" He looked up,"Y/N, how long have you been here?" "Since before you came home", you said with a giggle. He ran toward the bed and jumped onto it, barely missing you. You gasped at the thought of drunk Ross flattening you like a pancake. You still faced the door as you let out a yawn. He grabbed your torso and pulled you to face him. You were both now lying face to face. "How much did you drink", you said while tapping his nose. "A lot", he said while tapping your nose. You cringed at the smell of Vodka with a bunch of other things. He then suddenly began crying again,"You don't know how much it hurts me", he cried. You became slightly worried and you rubbed his back,"What happened Ross?" He turned away from you. You jumped onto his side like he did you and faced him. He turned again. You jumped onto his side to somewhat keep him from moving. "You're hurting me", he obnoxiously yelled. "Good", I said with a laugh,"Why are you crying Ross?" "Because it hurts to think that....th-that...that I could've had one more shot, but I ran out of money to give to the bartender." You sat there and laughed your butt off. "Stop laughing at me", he continued to yell through sobs for the next fifteen minutes.

Riker: "I don't want your body but I hate to think about you with somebody else", you heard him belt before sliding into the seat in the booth next to you. You ignored him and continued your conversation with the gang (when I say gang I mean, well...you know. Ry, the band, their gf's and stuff). "Our love has gone cold, you're intertwining your soul with somebody else", he sang again, you could hear the drunk smirk through his voice. You turned to face him with a look of annoyance in your eyes. "Someone's about to get punched", Ross hooted which caused everyone else to do the same. "Riker, not to be rude but I'm talking and you're interrupting me with your singing in my ear", you said with a smile. "Y/N, not to be rude, but I was singing and you interrupted me with your talking." Everyone laughed and 'ooh'ed you two. You let out a devilish chuckle,"Well then, if you must continue making my ears bleed, please do", you said while gesturing for him to continue. "Let's dance", he decided to stray from the topic of conversation and grab you by the waist. "No", you said while shrugging him off. He pulled on your again. "Riker, honestly I know you're dr-", you started. He cut you off by kissing you roughly. Everyone laughed. You pulled away almost three seconds after,"What the?" "I'm looking through you while you're looking through your phone and then leaving with somebody else", he sang with a smirk. You gave him a death glare. He chuckled and put his hands in the air making jazz hands while saying,"Ooh looks like we have ourselves a badass on our hands", causing you to even laugh.

Rocky: You sat up in one of the rooms with the rest of the gang, none of you were interested in this party that Rocky had convinced you to go to. Rocky wasn't in the room, he was missing. But you all sat there talking and imagining what he was doing downstairs and hoping he wasn't cheating on you. You suddenly were all interrupted by a scream from down below,"Y/N! Y/N!" You rolled your eyes,"This can't be good", you got up and looked out the window along with everyone else. You all looked out to see a naked Rocky. You all laughed at him. "What are you doing...babe", you were suddenly embarrassed of him. "Come join me", he said while taking a sip of something from a big bottle. You turned around and ran out the room while yelling,"STAY THERE AND WATCH HIM!" You ran outside to where he was. He turned to face you and sort of sang,"Y/N!" You rolled your eyes and walked toward him. He walked toward you while trying to give you a hug. "Don't Rocky", you shouted while pushing him away. Everyone laughed from the window. You gave them the finger and took the bottle from Rocky's hands. "Babe, you could've just asked! Take as much as you want", he said while swatting his hands in the air like a fly flew in front of him. You rolled your eyes and threw it in a trashcan that was a couple of feet away from you. "What the fu-", he started. "No more drinking Rock", you said like a mom. He turned away from you and put his hand like someone talking (idk how to explain it but I hope you know what I mean) . You rolled your eyes again and stepped toward him. He took this as an opportunity to throw you over his shoulder. You screamed,"PUT ME DOWN", while hitting his back. Everyone continued laughing, filming, and screaming from the window. He walked toward the pool and threw you in. You shot up from the freezing water and ran out of the pool. You yelled like a monster, everyone from the window and Rocky screamed in fear. You ran toward Rocky who was too stunned to move. You grabbed his shoulders about to knee him where it would hurt. He leaned in and smashed his lips against yours. You couldn't resist even a drunk and naked Rocky. You kissed back. Everyone from the window yelled,"BOO!" and "Get a room!" But you ignored them, it was just you too, the drunk and the sober.

Ryland: He had just gotten home from Riker's bachelor party and Ryland was basically him when he was drunk, plus a Rocky and Ross personality. It was annoying because you could barely stand all three of them in one room together without wanting to pull your and their hair out. It frustrated you just thinking about it"Y/N", he pleaded,"Why won't you kiss me?" "Because you and your breath smell like you drowned in vodka", you chuckled. "That's stupid", he said with a slur. "Brush your teeth then", you said while looking back at your phone. He groaned loudly,"I have to give up so much just for you to kiss me?!" You laughed,"What a sacrifice", you said while touching your chest. He scoffed,"I'm pure!" "What the hell?!" "I'm not going to let you take my breathinity", he said while covering his mouth. You guess it was like virginity but with your breath. You laughed,"Ryland it doesn't take a lot to brush your teeth, I'll help you if you'd like", you said while continuing to scroll through apps on your phone. "It's that", he said with bugged eyes and pointing at your phone. "What?" He snatched your phone from your hands. You went to get it back but he jumped on you. You laughed,"Ry I know you won't remember this tomorrow but I want you to understand that you're the cause of my death!" He looked through your phone while you struggled underneath him. "Ry! Seriously get off and give it back!" "I'll do both if you kiss me", he said with a slur, he began taking selfies. You rolled your eyes,"No!" "Fine then, no phone and you get squished!" "Fine", you gave in,"You have to let me out though so I can reach you." "You're tricking me!" "I give you my honest word", you persuaded. He finally gave in and got off of you. He motioned for you to come toward him. You rolled your eyes and leaned in. You hesitated a bit because he REEKED of vodka! He was finally over with how slow you were and cupped your face in his hands, he kissed you and you took your phone from him put it in your back pocket. You broke away and giggle before running off,"Thanks!" 

I might spam with posts, not sure yet. Comment and vote!