#42 "I told you so" Rocky & Ryland

Rocky: "Come on (Y/N)", he whined and pleaded to you with his puppy dog eyes as everyone else agreed with him. "Come one guys, sneaking into an abandoned venue? There has to be something better to do on a Friday night", you whined back. "Jeez (Y/N), it's abandoned, are you afraid the 'ghost police' is gonna arrest us and send us to 'ghost jail'", Ryland chuckled. He loved messing with you, especially since he was the youngest and you acted as though you were the oldest child. "Fine, Little Lynch! Let's go, people!" They all cheered at you and pumped their fists in the air. You all eventually got in and walked straight onto a HUGE auditorium with Rocky's arm around your shoulder. You all turned your phone flashlights on and found that there were still some old amps and instruments. "I wonder who played here last", Ross asked to no one in particular. "Probably some old geasers", Riker chuckled. You looked around and your eyes finally landed on a dusty sheet of paper, you released yourself from Rocky's shoulder and bent down to grab it. "I'd guess The Rolling Stones", you blew the remaining specks of dusts off of the sheet of paper. "No way", you heard them all say. "Let me see babe", Rocky pushed passed Rydel and Ellington to grab it from you,"She's right! Flight 505, High and Dry, wow!" Meanwhile, Little Lynch toyed with the sound and light controls. Suddenly you all heard a really loud bang and a flash of light coming from where he was. You turned around and saw him wave at you guys. He then turned around and ran down to you guys, he came down panting,"Guys...have to...", he let out a wheeze. You shushed everyone and you heard it. You heard the sirens and everyone else did to. "They can't be here for us", Rydel now whispered. "This is basically an abandoned city. They're definitely here for us", Rocky said while grabbing your head,"But how?" You turned and peered out a tiny window and found a couple of guys in there apartment pointing at you guys, you pointed to them,"That's how. Guys, run!" You all followed Riker and Savannah who were leading the way out. Just as you reached the door you heard someone yell,"Wait for me!" RYLAND! He went to pick up the set lists and other "vintage" things on the floor. You let go of Rocky and ran to grab Ryland. He gasped and grabbed what he could as you both started running again. As soon as you got to the doors, you were met by two policemen. "Oh look! We've got some celebrities with us tonight! Ha! Looks like we're walking back to the station tonight!" They handcuffed you guys and you had to walk like slaves to the station. As you all sat in the cell waiting for Mark and Stormie you all were silent, until you broke the silence,"Wow guys, arrested for trespassing, and thanks to Little Lynch, fraud!" Ryland looked up at everyone and said,"Looks like (Y/N) was right." "I told you so", you nudged him. Everyone just looked down. You then broke the silence again with,"There''s no other people I'd rather be in jail with though", causing everyone to laugh.

Rocky's was super long because I always do his first and I had a whole idea for it so, sorry. 

Ryland: He was out doing his DJ act and you were cheering for him from the side wing when he suddenly left it and ran toward you. "Hey (Y/N) I wanted to ask you something." You nodded and waited for him to ask you whatever he wanted to. "I'm gonna stage flop!" You looked at him with a confused look,"Stage flop?" "Yeah it's like crow surfing or stage diving but I'm gonna belly flop it", he said with a huge smile. "Why would you ask me?" "Well because since we're together now I figured-" You cut him off,"Well since you asked me I guess I'd say, it's not the safest thing you could do. But the fans will probably catch you. But I don't think they're ready for a flop." "That's my little know-it-all. But, you think the flops too much?" You made a sign with your fingers that said a bit. "You know what? You're right!" You smiled at him, happy to give him advice. He then gave you a peck on the lips and smirked,"You know something? I'm just like you in a way." You looked at him, your face full of confusion. He pecked your lips again and ran on stage and screamed, "YOLO!!!" You let out a gasp of horror knowing what he was gonna go. His body flew off the stage and flopped. You cringed at the sight. You then were the first person to meet him on the floor. He groaned as the security had the fans back up, one of them told you to as well. Ryland then groaned,"She's my girlfriend Jeff." You then chuckled and waited for Mark and Stormie to come running. When they got there they asked you if you could drive him and they would meet us at the ER. You agreed and had the security help you bring a dizzy Ryland to your car. While you drove Ryland groaned in pain. You got there and watched as he was carried to a hospital room. "Mrs. Lynch", a doctor asked referring to you. You chuckled lightly,"Um...no sorry. I'm just Ms. (Y/L/N)." He chuckled back,"Sorry, Mr. Lynch told me that's what your last name was. But still, come see him." You went in and he opened his arms for you as you ran to hug him. He brought you on his lap and rested his head on your chest as you sat in silence. "Come on, where's my know it all?" "I told you so", you whispered. "There she is", he laughed as the rest of his family came barging through the door.