#44 Stole the Show Song Pref.

This song is literally just....so dope!

Rocky: We used to have it all. But now's our curtain call. So hold for the applause.

You both were the best when together. You were what everyone aspired to be. But every story had to come to an end, and you both did. As you both knew it was coming, you pretended like you weren't drifting apart. You both put on fake smiles that nobody was buying, fake affection that you knew was worn out, but real love that couldn't hold on.

Ryland: You know that we are sold out. Kisses fading. But the band plays on now. 

It was very sad for the both of you. You both watched your love fade but no one did anything. You watched as you both waited for as long as possible, you watched everything trickle away. But you let the memories continue to fill your minds. You let yourselves live on as one, but knew that it had to be one way or the other.

Ross: Our debut was a masterpiece. Our lines we read so perfectly. But the show, it can't go on.  

Your time together was real and genuine, you both knew that. You guys fit so perfectly together. You two were each other's missing pieces. But you knew that the pieces would somehow shatter again. It had to come to an end, you were perfect. But perfection was a disease of a nation, but somehow that's all you were. 

Riker: No heroes, villains. One to blame. While wilted roses fill the stage. And the thrill, the thrill is gone.  

You both loved each other very much, you made it clear. But you also knew that there was no one to blame but yourselves, everything laid in front of you guys like a map that would only lead you to this. The spark was gone, you had both fallen into the cracks of wanting perfection and fitting in. You lost the thrill of your relationship, you missed the meaning behind why you were so perfect for each other.

Ell: Oh turn the lights back on now. Watching watching, as the credits all roll down.

You both watched as everything you ever loved about being together shattered and disintegrated. You watched everything disappear. You both stood there in shock in the end, like it was a surprise. You both thought about how you were drifting, but the thing is, no one ever did anything to stop it.

I actually loved writing this, even though it was really fucking sad, this put me in a mood.