#29 Rocky Imagine

A/N: I'm in a heartbreak mood and my heart's not even broken. 

 You sat on his bed while a party was going on in your backyard. Something had brought all your memories of your selfish ways back. You couldn't do lie to him. You couldn't pretend you didn't do it when it haunts you everyday. You suddenly heard the sound of silence. Their new album that they, especially he, couldn't wait for you to hear. You then began to cry harder for reasons you couldn't even think of. Suddenly you heard a knock coming from the inside of the room. You turned to find him leaning against the door frame. You instantly turned back around to hide your tears, but it was too late. "I know you don't like me comforting you but, what happened?" You just shook your head knowing that there was a slight chance he would understand how it feels to be lonely. "I'm sorry Rocky", you tried to say without choking up, but sadly did. You could feel his footsteps as he walked closer to you,"I don't understand." You then began to cry harder, but this time he came to your side,"Babe, what's wrong", the panic audible in his voice. You shook your head as you let out a silent cry. "You need to tell me what's wrong. We both love each other a lot and tell each other everything. It's okay", he rubbed your back as you stopped the sobs. "I love you Rocky, but I didn't tell you about something." He gave you a quizzical look,"What?" "Rocky, do you know how lonely I get when you're on tour?" He shook his head and just stared at you. "I just want someone to hug me, hold me, and be there for me when I'm going through hard times." He then realized what was going on and shook his head before saying,"(Y/N), please...please just tell me you didn't", his voice became choked. You shook your head and began sobbing again,"I'm sorry Rock." He got up and paced around the room before trying to whisper,"When?" You looked down,"Toward the middle of your last tour." He grabbed a pillow and screamed into it and sniffled. You looked up at him and saw that he was crying,"Why'd you do it? You know I can't control the tour and you know that I wish you could spend it with me! You also know I can forgive you for a lot of things you've done", he ran his fingers through his dark brown hair and let his tears fall before continuing,"but...but the fact that you needed someone else to take my place, that's something I can't forgive you for." He turned and punched the wall without a flinch or second guess. You stood up but couldn't find the strength to hold your head up high. You grabbed your bag and trudged down the stairs while crying. You tried not to catch anyone in the backyards attention as you walked out the front door. You called your driver and walked down the block so none of the other Lynch's or Ell would see you. You walked for a while before feeling someone grab you by the shoulder. You yelped by then saw who it was. His eyes were still puffy in the dark night and your mascara made you look terrible right now. You began to turn around but he grabbed you and pulled you into a hug. You were surprised but just went with it. He then whispered in your ear,"Promise me it'll never happen again." You nodded your head and felt him let out a sigh of relief as one of his tear drops fell on your shoulder as he said,"I know how it feels to be lonely too. I was there once. But then I met you and I didn't feel like that. Even when I feel alone, you stand by my decisions. Even the stupid ones." He pulled away and stared at you. He did this for a couple of seconds before saying,"Sometimes you love, you learn, and you keep on loving. And if you chose me when you could've left. That tells me that you're not like the rest of them. You went down the wrong path, but found your way back. You put out your own fire."