#16 You Talk About the Future

Rocky: Lately, Rocky had been feeling down and you knew if you asked he would make a big deal out of it and say that nothing was bothering him. You were at Ross's house for a special dinner and whatnot. Ross and his wife announced that they were going to have a kid. You noticed Rocky have a bit of fake excitement before walking outside. You quickly congratulated them and followed him out. He stood on there porch leaning against the fence like in the movies which made you crack a slight smile before remembering what was going on. You stood next to him mocking his position just looking around. He threw an arm over your shoulder as you both sat in silence. "Rocky, are you okay", you decided to just get it over with. He didn't look at you but just responded with,"Um...uh...ye-". You cut him off,"You need to tell me the truth", you had mixed emotions about what you said. He took his arm from your shoulder which frightened you a bit but he put his hand back in his and started slightly chuckling,"You don't see what I see do you", he looked down at the ground. "What do you mean", you responded not having the slightest idea of what would come out of his mouth next. "(Y/N) my little brother is married and is expecting a child. My little brother", he still didn't look at you. "So", you shrugged it off not knowing where the conversation was going. "It's just...everyone's settling down and stuff and we're not even engaged yet. Not even freaking engaged", you could tell his words were hurting him. "Rock, if you want to get engaged, married, have a child, we can make that happen right now", you said getting a little ahead of yourself. It was the first time he looked at you since you followed him out. He threw his arm back around your shoulder,"Not that we need it now, but I think we're couple goals, and I would like to have the opportunity to have put a ring on your finger in front of everyone we know and love. At least sometime in the near future", he smiled at you. You returned the smile before saying,"I would really like that". 

Riker: You and Riker were watching one of your movies. You were the main character and you just so happened to be getting married and going crazy on your wedding day because you planned it late. (Sorry, had to make it up) The movie ended with your wedding day being perfect. Riker turned the TV off and just threw the covers over you both and said,"We should get to bed", he went to turn his bedside lamp off. You leaned over him and turned it back on. "What do you mean", you looked at your watch,"It's only 9:28". He turned it back off, "I just don't want to watch anymore TV okay?" You, once again, turned it back on,"Rik is something bothering you?" He didn't respond, he just looked down. "Rik, was it something I said? Are you having a bad day? Did someone-" "NOTHINGS WRONG (Y/N) OKAY?!", he made you jump at his voice. "Jeez I was just asking", you said leaning over to turn the light off. He didn't respond you both just sat there and closed your eyes as you drifted off to sleep. 

*TIME SKIP TO A FEW HOURS LATER*

You were being shook as you fluttered you eyes open. You got up and found Riker shaking you. You looked at the clock which read 3:14. "(Y/N) something is bothering me", you could hear his voice crack a bit. You immediately jumped up,"Tell me", you tried not to sound too desperate.  "Your movie had me thinking, that our relationship isn't moving along like I hoped it would", he said with a more voice cracks. Was he breaking up with you?  "I don't mean that I want to break up with you...because you're my world", you could hear it now, he was crying,"I...I guess...it's not very formal but...(Y/F/N) will you marry me", he asked containing himself now. You just sat in a state of shock. You were glad it was dark, otherwise he would see your mouth gaping open at his words. You looked at the clock and back at him,"I mean....yeah of course I will", you said trying to sound cheery as he reached and gave you a huge hug. He just laid back down, as you did the same. You woke up thinking that it had been a dream but he saw you and said, "There's my beautiful fiance."

Ell: You sat on the couch on your phone with Ell doing a q & a for your YouTube channel. He read the next question,"(Twitter name) asks (Y/N) and Ell what are your plans for your future as a couple? You've been gf and bf for a while, but where is it going?" You both just looked around the room not knowing what to say. You broke the silence,"I mean we haven't really talked about it, but I'd hope-", you cut yourself off. "You'd hope what", he asked looking at you intently. "I mean...not hope...but like...I don't know", you responded. "We've never really talked about it so we're unsure. Sorry shippers", he said as he read the next question. It stung that he didn't want to further evaluate. 

*Time skip to end of filming*

You both sat on your bed when you asked,"What did you mean by 'we've never really talked about it'. Like what does that even mean", you asked him while fiddling with your hair. "What", he began and then realized what you were talking about,"Oh, I mean we never did talk about it". This made you kind of mad for some reason,"I mean, we shouldn't have to talk about something to confirm where you want our relationship. If you love me, you'd trust that I felt the same, and you would tell me without fear of what I might say", you kind of yelled at him. "(Y/N) I didn't know that's how you felt though, I feel the same", he said with a softer tone than yours. "Ell, wake up! Seriously? Of course I feel the same but...wait did you say you felt the same?" He smiled and nodded,"Of course". You just sat there quietly before smashing your lips onto his. It was nice to know that he was ready to move on and wanted your opinion before making you uncomfortable.

Ross: This was the first time that you and Ross were doing an interview together and you were so excited to be doing it together. The interviewer asked questions about you two as a couple and talked about your cutest moments, stuff like that. Until she asked,"So we're all dying to know. Where is (Your ship name) going?" You just looked at Ross and looked down. Ross loved you and you felt the same you just didn't want to feel like a rejected idiot. He looked at the interviewer, then at you, then back at the interviewer and smiled,"Honestly, I love (Y/N) to the edge of the universe and back. I love her more than anything and I know I do because I've never felt this way with any other girl in my whole entire life", you smiled and so did the interviewer, he turned to you,"Okay I had this whole other way of doing this but I honestly just want to do it now, (Y/N) like I said I love you a lot, and I know I could never find another love like this anywhere. I'm lost without you and being lost isn't a good feeling. Will you marry me?" Everyone awed and you saw Stormie behind the cameras smiling with tears in her eyes. You looked back at him and crashed you lips onto his. You pulled away, leaving him lovestruck and said,"What do you think?" He smiled as everyone clapped. The interviewer mouthed Did you catch that? at the camera man. He gave her a thumbs up as she said,"Well I guess that answers our question!"

Ryland: You and Ryland were eating dinner when he randomly said,"We've been together for awhile and I just wanted to know, where do you think we'll be in four years?" You practically choked not knowing what he meant by that. "I'd like to think that we'd be some of the biggest celebrities out there", you smiled at him feeling satisfied with your answer. But he wasn't,"I like that. But like relationship wise", he took another bite out of his food. You took a long sip of your water as he stared at you waiting for an answer,"I mean...I didn't think I'd say this so early in life but...I'd like to think we'd be at least engaged or something", you wished you hadn't said that. He smiled,"I like that too", he took a sip of his water too. "What about you", you asked taking a bite of your food. "Me? I mean...I'd love to be married and be settled down in our humongous mansion that everyone wished they had", he chuckled,"With maybe a kid or two", he smiled after that last part. "Wow? Really?" He gave you a quizzical look,"Um...", he started while looking at you. You realized what was wrong,"No! No! Babe, that's not what I meant...I meant like...I didn't know that's how you felt. I thought it was just me", you looked down. "Of course I feel that way. I love you", he smiled. "Aww...Ry...you look like the toughest guy around but you are the softest", you said grabbing his cheek like a weird aunt. He smiled and shrugged you off playfully,"I'm not really. I just care A LOT about people I love", he shrugged. It set you off again though,"Oh my gosh! You're the cutest!"

A/N: I had a lot of fun writing that. Especially because there was no autocorrect! I hope you liked it guys! Don't forget to comment and vote!

-Estrella