#25 He Proposes

A/N: Like most of my preferences some might be longer than the other depending on the idea. :)

Rocky: It was New Year's Eve and you were just hanging out with the gang  ('the gang' means the Lynch's and Ell) you were all talking about New Year's resolutions. And, Stormie told you all that you should give a toast to your New Year's resolutions and whatever you wanted to say about the New Year. Riker started, "I want R5 to be taken to a new level in this upcoming New Year and become a bigger band and hopefully increase the number of R5 family members", everyone smiled as Rocky gave your hand a squeeze. Rydel smiled as she said hers,"I want to tour a little more this year and like Riker said reach a new level as a band." Next was Ross,"I want to be able to prioritize between the band, acting, and my love life." Next was Ell,"Well, like everyone else I want the band to be taken to a higher level." Ryland,"I want to hopefully get a couple more DJ jobs and book you guys another huge tour that I'm already 75% done with planning", everyone smiled, clapped, and cheered. It was your turn,"Um...this year I want to try and book a couple bigger acting jobs than my show and have my bond grow stronger with all of you, you too Rock", you smiled as he squeezed your hand again. It was finally his turn,"I want the band to reach another level too and since we might be going on a huge tour I want to make sure I leave my mark on everything and everyone I love", everyone looked confused," (Y/N) can you stand up please?" You did and you were still confused. "As you know, I love you a lot and you might not be here for some of the tour because you have a job too and there might be some 'dudes' on your set and I don't want to lose you so...", he knelt down and everyone gasped and you did too,"Will you marry me?"

Riker: A couple of weeks ago you had told Riker that you used to play softball when you were younger, but you didn't think he was listening because he was stressed about the new album deadline. You were used to it by now, but it kind of bothered you that he didn't really have time for your relationship anymore. You had just as much to do as him, if not more, but he couldn't find the time like you could. Today you had gotten a text from him that read Meet me at the field. Be softball ready. 'Softball ready' was something that your coach had always told you which obviously meant, come ready to play. You did as you were told, but you had no idea what to do. You finished getting your pants, a t-shirt, cleats, glove, and bat on as you just walked to the field with your bat dragging behind you against the sidewalk. You sighed as you thought about how distant you and Riker were. You didn't have much hope unless he decided to bring something life changing to your relationship. You finally got to the field and you looked around for a bit, but then you heard a wolf whistle. You were about to turn around in disgust to the guy who did it, but it was Riker. He was standing there with a bucket of softballs and his glove. You guys played one on one for a bit when it was his final turn, and final turn of the day at bat. You pitched it to him and watched as it went way over your head and to the outfield. You ran after it and finally saw where it was lying on the grass. But, it had opened! You grabbed it and saw that there was a ring in it. You gasped and turned around to find the rest of R5 and Ryland standing there with sings that read Will you marry me (Y/N)? and Riker standing next to them on one knee. You tried to keep yourself from crying but, of course you failed. You ran to him and gave him a huge hug while he giggle into your hair. "Is that a yes?" "Yes you idiot!" He hit a homerun with that one! A/N: Excuse my stupid wordplay! I just couldn't contain myself on that one!

Ell: You and Ell, and the rest of the Lynch clan were at your house playing board games since noon. And now it was almost midnight. You were all yawning and drinking coffee, coke, and whatever else that could keep you awake. You guys were in the middle of a scrabble game. You put down a word with an A in the middle of it. It was Ell's turn and he somehow changed the rules and made a sentence. You laughed as everyone waited for you to read it. You read it and gasped Marry me (Y/N)? You were speachless. "Is that a yes?" You nodded still unable to speak as everyone cheered and talked about the wedding. "Are you happy to be marrying this fool",Rocky asked. You just stayed quiet and nodded. "What's wrong'', Ell asked. "I can't even talk. I'm so excited!" Everyone laughed at how weird you were, but Ell was glad that he could spend the rest of his life like that. A/N: It was short but sweet, sorry.

Ross: You and Ross are both HUGE adrenaline junkies and he was taking you to Six Flags today and you were so ecstatic! You had been a couple for two years now and you truly thought you loved him. He was your first real love. 

You had gotten on almost every single ride. It was your last ride of the day and you had an incredible time with him. It was a roller coaster that took a picture of you. You were in the front of the ride while he was behind you. You walked hand in hand to take a look at your picture and you noticed that tons of people were crowded around the screen with your faces on it. You looked at him with a confused look at he gave you the same one. You walked over and were astonished by the picture. Ross was holding a poster that read, Marry Me (Y/N)? You turned to look at Ross, who was one knee with the ring and box while most people were video taping it. You smiled so big and felt a tear go down your face. He looked at you and shrugged his shoulders while smiling. You nodded and he place the ring on your finger, as soon as he got in on your finger you brought him into the biggest hug....EVER!

Ryland: You were hanging out with the Lynch's (plus Ell) and your family today. You were having such an epic day you went to the beach, then came home and jumped in the pool, then watched a movie, and here you were waiting for the pizza to get here. You walked past Ry and he grabbed your arm bringing you back saying,"Did you know that I love you, like A LOT?" You smiled and nodded,"I'm kind of a lovable person", while shrugging your shoulders. "Wow! Cocky much?" He chuckled. "Have you met me Ry?", you laughed. He nodded his head,"Very fair". You leaned in to kiss him but you were cut off by a doorbell,"Gotta get the pizza", Ry said while walking away. You sighed lightly and fixed his snapback that he let you where. He came back in and screamed,"Pizza's here everyone!" Both of your families came running through the door, your parents all walked in at the same time just talking. Ry had everyone gather around and he asked you if you could open the box while he ties his shoe. You opened it and gasped. You immediately knew what was written in pepperoni and sausage on your pizza, (Y/N), will you marry me?. You turned and saw that basically everyone had there phones out while Ry was on one knee. Your sister was using his phone to snapchat it for him (Of course! Ry with the Snapchats!). He smiled at you and chuckled,"(Y/F/N) do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? And join me on this wild ride we call life. Do you wanna live the rest of it together?" Your moms and sisters were crying while your brothers were obviously trying to keep it in, much like your dads. You turned to all of them and chuckled at the expressions that everyone had. You heard Stormie tell your mom."I never thought my baby would get moving so fast? He really loves (Y/N)!" Your mom smiled at her with tears in her eyes like Stormie. You nodded at him,"Yes! Of course! A infinite amount of yes's!" He smiled and laughed as he picked you up and you shared the sweetest kiss. You were glad to be able to be with your true love for the rest of your life. :)

A/N: So, Ry's was the longest because I felt like I've kind of been unfair to him for the my last few preferences and I'm all about equality so, hope everyone liked it!