#67 You Visit His Grave

A/N: I don't know what possessed me to fucking do this so....comment section, got you first.

Song: The Wisp Sings by Winter Aid

Rocky: As you approached the grave of your lover you felt the wind hit your face like a bat to the stomach. You hadn't gone to see him yet, you decided not to go to the funeral either, it was too much for you. You finally reached it and knelt down beside it. You took in a breath of the cold air that was now more comforting than anything. "Hey buddy", you choked out before covering your mouth and sobbing, "I'm sorry." You put your right hand on the top of the tomb stone to keep yourself from falling as you sobbed. You read what you never wanted to read, what would shoot you in the heart. 'In loving memory of Rocky Mark Lynch, November 1, 1994 - April 10, 2017. "I love life. I love life to death" ' You sobbed harder as you finished reading his chosen quote that he wanted on his tomb stone. "I miss you so much", you whispered, "I'm sorry I didn't go to the funeral, I'm sorry I argued with you before you left, I'm sorry. It's all my fault", you cried a river. "I'm so sorry Rocky. I love you."

Ryland: You all walked slowly toward the grave of the youngest Lynch and you were trying to be a brave soldier. You weren't gonna let anyone see you cry, even though that's all you wanted to do in this moment. You finally got to the grave, the stone, what you hadn't realized the reality of until now. Everyone sobbed and paid their respects to their friend and family member. You went last and you slowly walked to the stone. You ran your hand along the words that you never wanted to see. You sucked in the cool air to keep yourself from crying. You were about to walk away when you all of a sudden heard a voice from behind you, "It's gonna be okay baby. I'll always be right here", said the all too familiar voice that belonged to Ryland. You felt your knees go weak, your heart daring to stop, everything was either moving too fast or too slow. You felt tears go down your face as you threw yourself down at eye level to the tomb. "Please come back to me", you choked out. Riker put his hand on your shoulder but you shook it off, "No! Stop it", you yelled. "Y/N", the gang all came to your side. "Please all of you just stop", you cried with tears running down your face. "Baby", said a voice, "Don't do this. Don't lock yourself out. Don't. Do it for me. I'm begging you", said his voice. You nodded and whispered, "Fine, just know I love you." "I love you more", the voice laughed. A smile crept on your face, "That's not possible."

Riker: "I love you big brother", Rydel cried while softly brushing her hand against the stone. You looked around at the faces around you, the people who's lights were dimmed by this tragedy. Ross had his hands in his pockets, Rydel was in tears, Ryland was looking away, Ellington was comforting his girlfriend, Rocky was wiping the tears from his eyes and trying to gain composure, and you. You were trying to avoid the reality of it all, the fact that the love of your life was gone. You stepped up to the stone and knelt down, "I love you so much. Don't forget me up there", you whispered. You hadn't even realized that tears were streaming down your face until you saw one drop down to the ground. You began crying even harder and couldn't stop. Rocky knelt down beside you and pulled you into a hug, "He knows and will never forget how much we loved him." You shook your head, "I didn't get to say goodbye", you cried. "Well, no one ever wants to say goodbye anyway, so it's okay", he tried to chuckled but you all knew how sad this was. 

Ellington: The days that followed after his death were hard, the months made it worse, and now the anniversary was nothing to be celebrated. All you wanted to do was cry. All you did was regret. You hated yourself for being such a coward when he was around. You called yourself a selfish wimp, gutless, all of it. You missed him more than anything. The only person who could make you smile for no reason. The only person you ever really cared about in this world was now gone....and it killed you to know that you never told him that you loved him. You never opened up and that was the worst part of it all. All you wanted to do was cry. It's been a year and not a day goes bye that you don't think of this amazing person."I love you a lot Ell", you sighed as you rested your head against the rock with the words you never wanted to believe, "I really hope you know that." You felt a tear go down your face and drop onto your shirt, "I wish I would have let you know when you were around but--I don't know. I'm so stupid", you yelled at the sky, "So stupid", you whispered to yourself while shaking your head.

Ross: As you approached his grave you felt a small tear run down your face as you got closer and closer. With every step, a tear fell. You finally reached it and looked down at it. You had a poker face as you walked to the grave, but standing in front of it made your heart ache. "Rossy bear? You still there", you asked even though you knew it was pointless, "I love you more than anything, anyone, you're everything to me", you cried, tears falling onto the stone. You stood there with hope though, hope that somehow he would come back and engulf you into his arms like any other day. You waited for ten minutes before you gave up, "You're not coming are you", you wiped a tear from your face. You nodded and looked up at the sky, "Why did you take him from me", you screamed with tears making a mess of your face, "Why the fuck did you take the only person that ever meant something to me away!? Why did you take the only person that cared about me away!? Help me!" You continued yelling and screaming as though the universe would change it's mind and return your boyfriend but sadly, they had made their decision. You stood and waited like you had before, hoping for them to change their mind. It was crazy but you believed it would happen. You waited for fifteen minutes before you shouted with everything you had left in you, "Fuck you too then! You take the good people out and leave us with dead beat creeps who deserve to die in a mother fucking hole", you threw yourself to the ground and cried while hugging the stone, hoping and waiting for him to come back.

<3 <3 <3

I'M NOT CRYING YOU ARE!!! I brought this upon myself.

Oh and by the way, more sadness is on it's way.