#78 Say Something -Rocky- (S.P.)

A/N: This was requested in my Twitter DMs awhile ago (4 months ago, sorry).

Summary: Y/N gets in a car accident after an argument and Rocky is with her in the hospital.

He ran through the doors of the urgent care of the hospital and a receptionist immediately stopped him. "Sir do you need to see a patient", she asked. 

"Yes, my girlfriend, Y/F/N", he tapped his foot impatiently as the woman gave him which room you were in. As soon as she finished her sentence he bolted up the stairwell to the fifth floor. His eyes scanned the numbers on the door looking for yours and when he found it he barged through the door and found doctors surrounding your body. 

"Excuse me, family only", a nurse said while keeping him from getting any further

 "Please. She's...she's my wife", he lied.

"Oh", she stepped aside as the doctors began clearing out.

 "Please tell me she's gonna be okay", he asked a doctor as he stared at you, lying unconscious. 

"The chances aren't exactly high sir. When her heart beat becomes steady, boom, boom boom, boom, boom boom, she'll be fine. It is likely though sir", the doctor nodded before walking out of the room.

 Rocky leaned down next to you and took your cold hand in his as a tear fell, "Please don't leave me", he whispered, "I know that these past few days haven't been our best, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. I still want to be with you for the rest of my life", he cried. You had gotten into the tiniest, pettiest arguments over the past few days and today was a huge one. So huge that you walked out, so huge that tears were streaming down your face as you drove, and so huge that those same tears made your vision blurry and you got into an accident.

You continued to lie silently while Rocky was trying not to lose hope, "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I'm sorry you got in this accident, but please God don't take this angel away from me", he pleaded.

"I'm gonna be okay", he heard a voice. He looked at your body and found that you were still out cold. He looked around the room and couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Y/N", he looked at the glowing figure in front of him and back at the practically lifeless one beside him, "What?"

"Rocky. I love you, we'll be okay", you whispered.

A tear fell down his face, "Are you gonna be okay", he looked down at the body in which he was holding hands with.

Your glowing figure stayed silent, a calm silent though, "I hope so."

"You hope so? I need her to stay with me. I don't know what I'll do without her", he said to your glowing presence. 

The figure shook her head before fading away, "I love you. She does too."

"No! Are you gonna be okay, Y/N, don't fucking do this to me", he whisper-shouted as multiple tears were streaming down his face. He looked down at your body, "Please give me a sign. Say something, let me know that you'll be okay", he brought his head to your chest and sobbed. Then he heard it.

Boom, boom boom, boom, boom boom. 

"No way", he brought his ear closer while looking at the machine that was representing that exact rate on a screen.

Boom, boom boom, boom, boom boom. 

"Someone", he yelled, "Doc!"

A few people came rushing into the room as a few were taking note of the heart rate on the machine and another was using their stethoscope for a physical check. 

Rocky began wiping his tears as he looked down at you, praying, hoping, wishing for a miracle. 

The doctor finally got up and walked over to Rocky, "You got lucky. Please go wait in the waiting room while we begin a procedure."

Rocky let out a sigh of relief as he nodded and began walking out of the room. He was instantly greeted by his family who were all sitting in the waiting room with looks of stress, worry, and sadness on their faces.

"Is she gonna be okay", Stormie asked as Mark was by her side and his siblings and their significant others stood behind them.

Rocky wiped one last tear before saying, "Thankfully. We got lucky though."

They all let out a the same sighs of relief while Stormie took out her phone, "I'm gonna call her parents and let them know. Everyone else sat down.

Rocky began walking back to your room and sat against a wall outside of it, "Thank you", he whispered to no one in particular.

A/N: Sorry, that was bad. But I'm taking all requests that I did not fullfil before. I got a lot on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Wattpad so I'm just organizing myself. 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR 20K READS!!