#23 He Tries to Win You Back

Rocky: "And the winner for Best Actress: Drama is....(Y/N)!" The crowd roared at your name as you walked to the stage giving people high fives as you walked you noticed a familiar guy giving you a standing ovation and screaming your name. He looked you in the eye and winked, but you turned away and walked faster toward the stage. You finally got to the stage and were about to start reciting your speech. You looked to where he was sitting and saw that he was no longer there. You tried not to think about it and continued your speech. You reached the end and you were about to walk off stage when you heard a very familiar band starting to play a very familiar song right behind you. You wondered how they got there. You were in a daze and finally zoned back in to hear the words,"I know you got away",being sung by him. You heard the crowd start to scream and cheer for you to go back on stage. You turned around to more screams and saw a grin plaster across his face. You fought the urge to run to him but you couldn't, you ran and gave him a huge hug as he twirled you around like a cliche movie! He whispered in your ear,"I missed you". "I missed you too". "So does this mean we're-" You cut him off with a kiss as he was startled but kissed back. Pretty soon you remembered that your were being nationally broadcasted as you pulled away. "I love you (Y/N)", he screamed into the mic.

Riker: You and Riker were pretty much done a long time ago. You hadn't seen him in almost a full year now, you broke up on New Year's Eve slash dayish. It was a day long argument and you broke up at midnight coincidentally. That's a great way to start the year! Today was New Year's Day and you were throwing a HUGE New Year's Party and you wanted to invite the Lynch's but...you thought it would be weird between you and Riker. While you were setting up for the party you heard a knock on the door, you ran to answer it only to see Riker,"Oh, Riker! Uh...hi???" You realized you sounded like a cliche movie. "Hey, (Y/N)", he said while smiling. You just looked at him waiting for him to tell you why he was at your house. "Happy early New Year", he said while making jazz hands. You just faked a smile,"Are you throwing a party or something?" "Um...yeah, looks like you are too",he said while motioning toward the inside of your place. "Oh give me a second", you said while grabbing a CD from a stand you had by the door, you opened the door and handed it to him,"Is this why you're here?" He looked confused but you ignored it,"Thanks for stopping bye! Happy New Year! Tell the family I say hi!" You slammed the door in his face and you walked to your counter and put your head in your hands and cried until like 15 minutes before the party. You pretended to be happy the whole time but you were dying inside. It was about to be midnight and you were watching as all the couples got together at the 10 second count down. You walked to your room silently, you grabbed the knob but someone grabbed your arm and said,"We're starting this year of right", it was Riker who was now guiding you to the front of the crowd. You smiled as you both screamed,"5-4-3-2-Happy New Year!!!" Everyone kissed and stuff but you both just stood there awkwardly until you said,"Should we-", he cut you off with a kiss. That's how you start the New Year off right!

Ross: Everyone knows that when Ross something he doesn't stop until he gets it, and currently he was trying to get you back. He was really straight forward too! He basically saw you everywhere and tried to make conversation. Today you weren't expecting a knock at your door. You were sleeping so you rushed up and went to the door, without looking through the peephole you opened the door and saw him smiling at you with that amazing smile of his. You tried to play it cool but you were going crazy inside,"Hey Ross!". "Hey (Y/N)!" "I know why you're here! You forgot your sweatshirt and uh...yeah", you said while trailing off. He motioned for you to keep it,"I wanted to talk to you about getting back together." You just stared at him for a minute,"Why?" "I miss you", he said sweetly. You rubbed your eyes,"Ross it's like 3am and you came down here to tell me this? We've talked about this",you said with a bit of a whine at your loss of sleep. He nodded,"I wanted to try", he fake smile, the hurt visible in his eyes. You sighed and closed the door as he walked off you porch. You were walking up the stairs when you heard a car starting but...it wasn't quite working. You turned around and ran to your window, you opened your curtains a bit and saw Ross calling someone while looking at the front hood of his car. The guilt began getting to you. You tried but then, of course, it started raining. He then just hung up the phone and put his head in his hands. You walked outside with a jacket of his that you kept and walked to him. He looked at you surprised. You cracked a smile and told him,"Come on in." His smile got brighter as he took the coat and realized you didn't have one, he threw it over your shoulders, you looked at him and he just smiled as he followed you. You got to the porch and you walked in the house. Ross looked around not knowing what to do. You threw him a towel and he dried himself off. You went to take the jacket off and when you came back he was standing in the same place just staring off into space. He noticed you and said,"I didn't know you kept my jacket", with a smile. You just replied with,"I forgot I had it till now", while shrugging your shoulders. He smiled and made air quotes. You both just stood in silence as he turned and grabbed the door knob,"Ross wait!" He turned to you,"Yeah?" "Do you um...wanna stay here with me tonight?" Another smile that he tried to play off grew on his face as he nodded. He walked toward the couch, you laughed and said,"In my room! Dummy", you playfully laughed. You both lay in the bed, both of you couldn't sleep and you said randomly,"Actually...I'd like to get back together. You could feel his smile as he reached over and grabbed your torso, falling asleep knowing he had gotten the love of his life back.

Ryland: Ryland and you were a great couple but the tours that YOU and him went on made it hard to manage a relationship. You broke up on good terms but felt sad. It had been eight weeks since you last saw him, which was a bad day for you. You were in Italy doing a photoshoot currently and you were missing him more than ever. You were in your dressing room taking a bit of a break, because of the emotions that EVERYONE knew you were going through You looked at your screensaver that was still him laughing and then went on to look at more pictures of you two. You put down the phone and sobbed silently into a pillow. You sat there for about five minutes before hearing a bunch of screaming and laughing. You ignored it and continued sobbing. Until you heard the door swing open and you were tackled by a bunch of people. You looked up in between tears and then they stopped. "Why're you crying (Y/N)", a very familiar voice asked, it really was him, it was Ryland. "Ryland!? That is not you!" "It is me so...like answer my question please!" "I-I- missed you", you cried into his shoulder as everyone else rubbed your back and sat on the other couches. "Why do you think we're here", Rydel said. "You're like our best friend, we had to come see what you were doing", Rocky said cheering you up. "And Ryland wanted to cheer you up, Ross said as Riker covered his mouth. You sat there confused and Ryland broke the silence,"I WAS going to wait a bit before telling you this because it's very sudden but since, my older brother BLABBERMOUTH decided to open his mouth, I'll tell you now. I was stupid and I thought that if we broke up then we would both be able to be less stressed, happier, and open to more opportunities. But I was wrong because....(Y/N), you're the glue that holds my life together and being without you is just...not what I want, or what I need!" You tried to smile but you were still left from the crying. "I'm not asking you babe, but I'm telling you, we are getting back together like....right now!" He smiled as he said it. You did too and you both just kissed for a second before Ross said,"Wow! That was forceful! Oh, and did you know he cried over you?" Ryland shoved him away as Ell and the rest of the Lynch's laughed their heads off.

A/N: So the reason why some are longer than other is because I did this one day and had more inspiration the next. And there's also no Ell one because I got lazy! Sorry! But yeah! I thought this was cute! Love you guys!!!! -Estrella