#5 How You Spend Summer

Riker: Riker, like all the Lynches, loved hanging out at the beach with you. He'd teach you to surf, you'd go jet skiing, build sand castles, and walk around. You never spent a full day inside, it bored you to death!

Rocky: Rocky is Rocky which means you'd prank each other all day. There were some days that were just filled with nonstop prank wars, and others where you'd just stay inside and get away from fame. You guys loved the fans and all but sometimes you needed your space.

Ell: Ellington hung out with you 24/7 during the summer. If you had something to do he would always go with you. Even if that meant going for a Mani pedi with you!

Ross: It was romantic gesture after romantic gesture with this guy! From having a candle lit dinner to a 50's style date with milkshakes and a movie. This guy is a definite charmer who loves to see you happy. This was his favorite time of year because he knew there was nothing you were really doing besides being with him all the time.

Ryland: Ryland took you everywhere with him on this long break! You would go with him to concerts, to buy new equipment, and he would even just randomly show up at your door and say that you were going somewhere. If you told him you didn't feel like it he would just chuck you over his shoulder, you always ended up having a great day!

A/N: I'll admit, that wasn't my best one. But, summer is here and thought of it so I was like okay. Comment and vote!