#42 Pouting and Puppy Eyes

Rocky: You sat on the couch of your shared apartment with Rocky, your legs on top of his as you scrolled through Netflix. You saw the show that you really wanted to see,"Rock can we watch Gossip Girl?" "But we always watch The Vampire Diaries, please", he pleaded in return. "But Rocky, we watch it every night and I just want to watch something different", you said sadly with a put and puppy eyes. He gave you wide eyes,"Oh no, come on Y/N don't give me that crap", he was resisting it. "What crap", you tried playing stupid. "This crap", he mimicked your face with a chuckle. You looked down at you lap sadly,"Whatever, it's fine", you tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and sadly looked up at the screen with your puppy eyes still on. "Y/N", he sighed while slowly giving in. "No, it's fine", you gave him a sad smile along with your puppy eyes, then stared straight at the TV." He leaned over to you and brought you to look at him,"You're right, we always watch the Vampire Diaries, we can watch Gossip Girl." You smiled sadly,"No, it's fine Rock." You could tell he felt really bad, your plan was working,"I'm sorry Y/N, I love you. You know that right?" You nodded your head. He then chose Gossip Girl which caused a smile to creep onto your face. 

You were mid episode when you looked over at Rocky who looked very interested and you smiled at him while saying,"You know I just tricked you with that whole 'it's fine' shit right?" You tucked a piece of hair behind his ear. He looked at you with wide eyes,"Did you learn that power of the word thing from Vampire Diaries?" You smirked,"Maybe."

Ryland: You and Ry both laid in your bed sound asleep. His arms wrapped around your waist as your head rested against his chest. You then heard a cry let out through your house. You heard it instantly and shot up with a cringe. Ry unconsciously knew you were no longer in his arms so he soon followed your position within seconds. You both looked at each other and groaned. You three month old daughter Summer continued crying, it got louder and louder each minute. You both continued to sit up and just glare at the wall which held her nursery on the other side. You finally let out one final groan before patting Ry's shoulder and throwing yourself against your pillow. "What are you doing", he chuckled. "You're getting her this time right", you said with your eyes closed. "No, I thought you were", he laughed again. You shot up again with wide eyes,"Ry", you whined,"I got her last time, and the time before that, and I did the dishes." "Y/N", he whined back,"But...but....but I took out the trash." You chuckled,"No, I did, with Summer in my arms." He groaned while scratching his head with frustration,"Well I walked Sammy", he said referring to your dog. You rolled your eyes and then pouted,"Please Ry." He groaned,"Come on, don't start." "Please Ry", you added the eyes. "Damn it Y/N! Fine", he chuckled while getting up.

Ross: You guys were invited to someone's birthday party at a very cool club in Vegas and you too were having so much fun. You knew Ross was going to get drunk off his ass if he wasn't already so you thought that you should get what you can out of him before he blacked out. You walked over to where Ross was and you tugged on his sleeve,"Yeah", he turned and looked at you,"Hey you", he continued. "Let's dance", you said almost instantly. "Do we have to", he whined. "Please Ross", you whined back. "But Y/N, let's go get a drink or something." "Ross you were going to get drunk off your ass anyway tonight, please. Don't you want to see me smile", you gave him the puppy dog eyes. Just then Riker came into view and began laughing,"The puppy dog eyes, wow. Stop trying to fight it, it doesn't work", he nudged Ross. Ross rolled his eyes and crossed his arms while looking at you. He gave you the same puppy dog eyes and you knew what he was doing. There was a puppy dog eye competition that had actually grown a crowd of Rocky, Ryland, Rydellington, and a couple more people. Everyone laughed as Ross only made his eyes wider. You then decided to add a pout, everyone laughed so hard that you began to question how drunk they were. Ross finally gave you a playful glare before letting out a sigh,"Would you like to dance babe?" You nodded your head and smiled while taking his hand. 

Riker: You and Riker had just left the studio. He asked you to come to rehearsal with him today because he wanted to go eat after. You both got in the car and began driving down the busy Los Angeles street. You came to a red light, Riker looked over at you,"What do you want to eat?" You shrugged your shoulders,"I don't know, what time is it?" He looked down at his phone and sighed,"1:46 am." You knew it was dark but you didn't know you had stayed this long, rehearsal was always fun so you never realized it, and you weren't even the one rehearsing! "Jeez Rik, I didn't realize we were there that long", you chuckled. "Yeah that's what I though too, but seriously what do you want to eat?" "I'm feeling a place that serves 24 hour breakfast", you suggested while looking at the road ahead of you. "Okay, where to", he replied. "Denny's?" "IHOP", he argued. "But I want Denny's", you whined. "But I want IHOP", he replied. "Then why did you ask where to? I could've just said breakfast and we could've gone to IHOP instead of you getting Denny's in my head", you whined again. He rolled his eyes playfully,"But I want IHOP pancakes, not Denny's." "Please Rik", you pouted. "Please Y/N", he mocked and mimicked with a chuckle. "Not funny", you playfully punched him,"but please", you pouted. He then turned into a parking lot,"You are so difficult", he started,"But I fucking love you." "I know", you said with a smirk.

Ellington: You had been asking Ell if he would go shopping with you all week since your best friend was out of town and all of your other friends were busy. Today was Sunday and you still hadn't gotten him to budge. "Please Ell", you pleaded while jumping on the bed next to him. "But I don't want to go shopping", he whined. "Tomorrow is Teen Choice and I still don't have anything to wear, I only have skinny jeans and high tops", you whined back. "What's wrong with that? The band always dresses like that." "Rydel doesn't", you argued back with a duh tone. "Sure she does", he replied. "Ell", you whined,"I want to go shopping", you pouted. "I want pizza", he argued. "That is so irrelevant", you chuckled. "Food is ever irrelevant", he tapped your nose. You laughed and then gave him puppy dog eyes,"Ell, the TCA's are tomorrow. I've been asking you all week. Come on, we can go get pizza afterwards if you want, my treat", you suggested. He perked up,"Fine." "Yay", you clapped your hands together, you knew it would make him crack!

HEY HEY HEY! -Rocky Bleu 😂😂😂