#32 Request for Kortney

A/N: In case you're wondering where 31 is it's somewhere in the beginning of this book because Wattpad decided to be difficult.

"I honestly can't help it though Rocky", I yelled at him. He thought I was being too clingy but I just missed him,"It's not like I'm begging for you to be with me rather than the band. I never do that. I just ask that when you have free time, you could devote some if it to our relationship." "Kortney", he sighed and rolled his eyes,"For the billionth time, when I have free time I devote more than half of it to this relationship so what more do you want from me", he yelled back, he was playing the 'innocent' card. I shrugged my shoulders,"I just want to hang out with you for once in almost four months and now you're going to leave again for even longer", I replied, if he was going to play that card, I was going to play the 'pity and sympathy' card,"I miss you a lot Rock. I cried a lot while you were away, and I'm starting to cry harder." You could see the sympathy taking over him,"Why are you crying harder?" "Because I know that you're here, but you're really only here with me when I'm sleeping, or not home. I just can't keep up with you." He really was starting to feel bad but he was also being stubborn,"Babe, you know I have the band and stuff-" You interrupted him, you were back to playing the rage card,"Rocky Mark Lynch! If I'm with one of your brothers or sisters almost everyday, just hanging out, then I'd like to know why they aren't helping or something." He looked down at the floor and barely met your gaze. You knew where this was going and you didn't want it to go there. Why would I say that? you thought to yourself. You then also said something else that you immediately regretted,"Are you seeing someone else?" "Kort-" "Answer my question! Are you seeing someone else?" "I swear, it's just-" "It is a yes or no question, short and simple." "What's it going to tak-" "Rocky, it is a-" "Kortney! I'm going to talk and you're going to listen!" You were stunned but let him continue. "I don't know why you would think any of this, but I just...", it looked like he was thinking,"I'm just going to tell you. I talked to everyone, I got it all situated, you're going on tour with us." This may have not seemed 'big' or 'exciting' for most people. But it was an honor for you. You hadn't gone on a tour in forever because of work. "I kn-", Rocky started. You cut him off by jumping on him and hugging him. He didn't know what to do, but he then just hugged back. You then just started crying. He began rubbing your head,"Why are you crying?" "Because...", you sniffed,"No one's ever tried that hard, proved that much, to get me to understand. It's never happened in any of my other relationships." He pulled away and brushed your hair out of your face,"Because those guys are assholes who don't know what they could lose. The difference is, I care and they don't. They left because of their stupid reasons, I won't leave." 

Hope you liked it @KortneySowers . Requests are still open, so just message me your name and whatever you want it to be. You can also be famous like the rest of my preferences.