bye my lovelies <3

1. I am ending this book, I'm sorry

2. I am forever thankful for each and every one of you <3

I'm not good with endings because I hate when things end, I always have. This is my most successful book here on Wattpad and I am SOOOO proud of it! But even beyond all of the writing, I'm proud of the friends I've made, the people who have messaged me saying 'you made a difference in my life'. I didn't know I was making a difference in anything, I was just writing my heart out. I am thankful for you guys!

I am now bawling while writing this because this book is everything to me. Are there any of you who have been here for the full year and half of this book? I often wonder who was here for the first chapter, then the second, and I finally reached my 95th. We've all been through so much together!

From Ryland's Nudes to drop kicking any of their haters 😂, this fandom knows how to get lit!

I remember when I first started this account it had 17 chapters by the end of the month and 34 reads exactly, the readers were me ( 😂 😂) and this one other person that I got to know very well. I talked to her about ending this book and she said, "Well, you can always reopen the doors you close. You just have to observe for the push or pull sign", that last part was stupid but funny 😂. But that's what I might do. If I decide to come back and write this book, I will. If I don't, I won't.

I hope you guys all understand that I just need to end this book. It's nothing personal with anyone, it's just me ending this chapter. I will leave it up for your viewing pleasure but it will not be updated for awhile. I don't know if this will last a year, two years, a week, or forever, but I'll still be writing around here and on my Tumblr. Not as much about R5, I still love them but I am growing with new things.

Once again, I love you guys so much and I just want to say THANK YOU! Thank you for my first ever 1k reads (which I literally wanted to throw a party for), then my 10k, then my current 35.6k! that is FUCKING CRAZYYYY! I am so fucking thankful and I just wanted to say bye and let you know you're loved.

Love you all so FUCKINGGGG much,

rockyscactus (originally koalagummy for you og people 😂)

ps, i'm not gonna stop with all my fucking cursing....just fucking no