#37 Fanfiction

Rocky: "Whatcha doing", Rocky asked while looking over your shoulder. "Reading", you mocked with the same tone. "Wanna help me with some lyrics", he asked excitedly. "Can't", you said without looking up from the book. "Why", he said a bit astonished. "I have stuff to do", you said while going to the next chapter. "Like what", he said it as though you didn't have a life. You giggled a bit,"Reading." He looked a bit hurt, especially once he found out that it wasn't an actual published book, but a Wattpad book, but he found out,"Wattpad?!" "Yeah, what about it", you said while getting a bit annoyed over the fact that you were obviously trying to read. "That's where people either a) read stories about fictional people, celebrities, or fictional characters from popular stuff or b)WRITE IT!" You looked up and giggled,"What's wrong with reading or writing it, or doing both." "Ugh! Y/N, it's not even published", Rocky whined. "Well the last song you showed to Hollywood Records wasn't exactly 'released' either but the only difference was, it wasn't as umph! as a Wattpad book", you joked and ruffled his hair with a smile. He left his mouth gaping open,"I don't know if I should be hurt or write you a diss track." You shrugged your shoulders while continuing to read,"Maybe you should get in contact with one of the 'unpublished' authors for some help with that." His mouth gaped even wider, if that was possible. He held up his hands in surrender and chuckled before walking down stairs to the basement, not before saying,"Send me the link!" A/N: I'm in a salty mood, so this may come out really badass. <3

Ross: You sat up in bed with your eyes glued to the laptop screen in front of you. Your eyes were starting to droop and you kept telling yourself, 'One more minute' but then twenty minutes later you found yourself saying,'I can't stop now! Reading is good for you anyway! Sleep is for the weak!' It was a process, a never ending one. Well until you finished the book, and don't get me started on what happens if it's a sequel. Binge read! Ross tossed and turned in his sleep. You turned your brightness down a bit just in case he woke up. You continued reading when you heard someone clear their throat. You turned and faced a sleepy Ross who was laying on his side while holding his head up with his hand. He yawned/said,"Do you know what time it is", while looking at the clock on my computer. I turned my head and slightly closed my computer,"Time for you to either a) mind your own business or b)go back to sleep. And may I just say, I'd give a strong suggestion for the second", you smiled at his sleepy body that had to board a plane with you in less than three hours. He put his arm around you and read over your shoulder, you hated when people did that. You turned your head and faced him,"Can you not read over my shoulder, I love you, but it's annoying. Don't take it personal, I'd tell Oprah to stop if she was doing it too." He chuckled before grabbing his laptop from under his nightstand and opening it as well. He looked at your screen and began typing away at the keyboard. You were sort o interested (not really) but you kept reading. An hour or so later you felt him hitting your shoulder and heard him yelling,"How could he do that to her! He played Naomi! Just like that, and the guys! She didn't listen to them", he yelped while pulling on his hair. Your face lit up and you both began talking about the book, you closed your laptops and talked until it was time to get up to board an 18 hour flight which would consist of reading and talking about the book.

Ell: You stared intently at your screen as you heard the sound of plates and utensils landing in front of you. You didn't look up, it was just Ell fixing the table for dinner anyway. You felt his eyes on you and you spoke without looking up,"How do you do that!?" "I have powers", you smirked while continuing to read. He then walked over to you and stared at the screen before saying,"Wow, 'Hating the Player', sounds interesting", he said with full on sarcasm. "Just like last night when you were telling me what seemed like the billionth time of when you and Rocky poured redbull on Ross's guitar, so interesting!" He rolled his eyes,"Jeez! You book nerds!" You returned the eye roll,"So, you know, as much as people may make fun of Wattpad, it has some good writing. You never know what you'll find, fanfics, stories, novels, it's full of EVERYTHING!" He nodded his head, but it was a sarcastic nod,"Oh I get it! So you partake it the writing about me and the band, oh and Baby Lynch, oh and you sometimes!" I slapped him playfully,"Okay, so? Plus everything's not about you Ellington, 99% of the things on Wattpad have nothing to do with you." He gasped,"What!? You must have miscalculated or something!" You smiled at him,"Sure, a good 15% is about Ross stuff like Raura, Raia, Rourtney, and you guys may fall in the category as a band, but I wouldn't know. You'd have to dive into TONS of stories and well, it might not be that, hmm....should I say....interesting." You gave him a devilish smirk. He took his phone out of his pocket and went into siri. He typed something in, she responded aloud with,"Wattpad.com is a website in which people share writing with the world, would you like to download the app?" You burst out laughing,"Sounds interesting."

Riker: You sat on your bus bunk and stared at the screen in front of you. You heard the door of the bus open, but ignored it. The curtain of the bunk was opened, you turned and squinted,"Light! Get it away!" He chuckled,"Sorry Count Dracula, I didn't mean to disturb you and you're....what are you doing?" "Nothing", you said while chuckling at the book. He took off his shirt and lied next to you,"If you're watching the video of Rocky pantsing me, allow me to explain why it looked so eas-." You sat up while staring at the screen but this time put a finger in front of his mouth as if saying shh. He looked at it and stayed silent. You finished the book and were heading to a new one now but you turned off your phone ad stared at him,"What were you saying Rik?" He gave you a confused look,"Why'd you shush me?" "Oh, because I was almost done with the book but I kept on having to reread paragraphs because I had no idea what I was reading cause you talk a lot", you gave him a toothy smile. He laid down next to you and scoffed,"Well my feelings aren't hurt." "Aww Rik, I'm not saying you talk a lot, I'm just saying that the things you say tend to come out often and once turned on, it can't really shut down", you smirked at him. "What are you reading anyway?" You bit your lip a bit,"A book." He chuckled,"Well no shit Sherlock! What's it called?" You went back to biting your lip,"Say You'll Stay", you looked down. "Hey that's it's just like our so-", he gained realization,"Oh hell no! Please don't tell me that my girlfriend is reading fanfiction about...ME!" "I AM NOT", you spat back. "What?" "It's about....Rocky", you gulped. "I'm going to kill him!" "No! He didn't do anything! I read all of the ones with you so I'm just imagining it as you instead of him", you gave a slight smile. He wasn't buying what you were selling. You gave him the puppy dog eyes. It took a good minute or two but he finally gave in,"Shit! I thought I could ignore it!" You smiled,"I love you Rik", you said while hugging his side. Love you too", he said while planting a sweet kiss to your forehead,"Rocky fanfiction, yuk", he muttered to himself.

Ryland: You sat on your couch waiting for him, to pass the time you had your laptop out and you were reading stuff on Tumblr. You continued to stare and scroll, until someone came up behind you and picked you up while yelling,"Surprise! Surprise!" You screamed really loud. Ryland burst out laughing and jumped over the couch to sit with you. "I freaking hate you Ryland", you said while holding on to your chest to feel your heart beat. "I love you though" he said while putting his head on your shoulder and planting a kiss on it. You continued to look at the screen when you suddenly got an idea. It was great! You turned to look at Ryland while lifting his chin up,"Baby, because you scared me can ask you of a favor?" He groaned and rolled his eyes,"What is it?" "Can you go reheat the lasagna from last night and put some on a plate for me", you gave him puppy dog eyes. He rolled his eyes and got up,"You're so lucky I love you!" You smiled,"Thanks babe!" You began typing away at your computer and heard him finish up and walking back toward the living room. You changed the tab and sat criss cross. He tapped your head, you turned around and he handed you the plate. "Thanks handsome", you said while planting a kiss on his cheek. He chuckled and jumped over to sit next to you,"Aww come on, where's my real kiss?" You smirked,"Fine." You pressed your lips to his and drew him in for a good minute or so. You then switched tabs using the desktop feature on your computer hoping he would notice. You kept your eyes slightly open but made them look closed. He opened his a bit a bit just as you were on his lap. He then pulled away,"What the hell", he shouted. You looked at the computer screen like you've never seen it before and changed tabs immediately, the plan was working. "What baby", you said while cupping his cheek. He sort of pushed you off his lap. He then scoffed,"What are you doing Y/N?!" "What do you mean, it just says something about work on the screen." He scoffed again,"Do you think I'm a fool?! I legit just saw that tab open!" "What tab", you asked ever so innocently trying to hide your smirk. "You're searching Rocky Lynch imagines!!! What the hell", he yelled while running his fingers through his hair. "Ry it's not what it looks like", you pleaded while grabbing his wrists, you leaned in to kiss him but he pulled away. "It looks like you're looking for for fanfiction about my brother!" "Let me explain", you began. He nodded his head for you to continue,"Explain then!" "This is what happens when you....scare me! You just got pranked little Lynch!" You began running around the room jumping up and down. "You pranked me?!" You nodded your head and began singing,"Ryland just got pranked!" He smiled as you sat back down and he followed. You then stared at him as he was still confused. You looked down for a second then felt someone turn you toward them, Ryland. He smashed his lips onto yours,"You're to freaking awesome!"

That's three posts for you guys since the holidays might change that! It's 1:48 am here so, I best be getting to bed! Have a good one, read the authors note, happy holidays, stay safe!