Rocky Imagine: He Finds Your Fan Account

I got this idea from another writer so all creds go to her today and I thought it was cute so I decided to try and make one.

Everyone was sitting in the back of the tour bus while you got ready up front and you all of a sudden heard a silence and then a lot of laughing and giggling. You hurried to finish putting your shirt on and you walked back there. As soon as you walked in they all tried to contain their laughter but failed horribly. You looked at them all confused and you saw Rocky holding something behind is back. You raised and eyebrow and walked over to him, trying to grab your phone that he had. "Give it", you said trying to get it back. "Why should I", he liked testing your patience. "Because you're not showing me what it is and I want to know", you put your arms on your hips. He just shook his head. "Fine then, I'm going to call you the nickname that you hate!" He looked at you with a smile, still not giving it up. You waited a couple more seconds,"Rock-a-roni and cheese", you said with a slight cringe. They all started laughing really hard. You were priding yourself until you realized Rocky was crying of laughter. "What's so funny?" Rocky just shook his head as they continued laughing for like 5 more minutes. He then wiped his eyes and just gave you the phone while planting a kiss on your cheek. You looked at it and went bug eyed. "That's not mine", you said looking away. He laughed,"Then why is the users name yours?" You snatched it back and began blushing knowing you shouldn't have just given yourself away. "Remember the part where you called me Rock-a-roni and cheese on one of the edits with a picture of me", he said while beginning to laugh again. You looked at him and smiled,"If I wasn't signed in to it, or following any of you guys how did you get here?" He then stopped laughing while everyone else started up again. He grew a blush. "Rocky Mark Lynch! Were you looking up R5 fanfiction on Tumblr", you began laughing. He grabbed the phone, stood up, put it in his pocket, and grabbed your hand,"That's enough Tumblr shit for one day". You just laughed as you both walked out the tour bus. He then began laughing too.