#34 Silent Night

Rocky: You sat in your house looking through your social media when your boyfriend finally walked through the door from rehearsal. He immediately came to where you were and sat across from you. You put down your phone and sat up, while staring at each other for what seemed like forever. He finally smirked at you,"I'm stressed." "You don't say, Rock", you said sarcastically, which earned an eye roll from him. "Ugh, I'd kill to let all of my worries go away for at least a day." "Then I guess we're in the same boat", you said while fixing your messy bun. You suddenly remembered it! You grabbed your new 1975 vinyl and put it on the record player. You walked over to Rocky and held out your hand,"May I have this dance?" He chuckled at you and took your hand. "Why're you doing this?" "It allows your stress to just pour out and away from you, it's 'in the moment'." He smiled and continued dancing with you. You continued this to the sound of your own silence, and the vibrations of good music, for the rest of the night.

Ryland: Your eyes looked at the road ahead as you and Ry drove through the heart of LA at night. It was definitely busy and you both kind of liked the night life, except when you didn't, which is hard to explain. All of a sudden he reached over and grabbed your hand while giving it a light squeeze. You looked over and smiled at him. You came to a stop, LA traffic, and just sat there. You sat in the same spot for ten minutes when Ry finally put his head on the wheel and lightly chuckled while saying,"We're not going anywhere for a long time." This time you squeezed his hand and laughed,"It's LA, are you really that surprised?" He chuckles and shakes his head,"I should've seen this coming." "Well at least were here together", you say trying to lighten the mood with a cliche  one liner. He smiles and puts his arm around you,"I'm fine with that", he gives you a wink. You roll your eyes playfully and sit in silence, enjoying each others company.

Ell: