#60 Whipped

Ellington: "Ell", you asked while tugging on his sleeve and whispering in his ear, "Could you get me a lemonade, I don't wanna drink anymore", you told him over the loud music of the club. He nodded and kissed your cheek before sliding out of the booth that you and the gang were all sitting in. When he was out of ear shot, which wasn't that far because the music was so loud, Ross and Riker started laughing. "What", you asked them with a playful glare. They shook their heads, "It's just", Ross began while looking at Riker, "You kind of have Ellington....", he looked at Riker for more help. "Whipped", Riker finished. "Whipped", you asked with confusion and interest. "You're able to get him to do whatever you want, whenever you want, because he's hopelessly in love with you", Ross said it like it was simple science. Which I guess it was. "Oh", you looked down and took a sip from the empty glass in front of you. "It's nothing bad", Riker assured you at your expression. "It's just obvious", Ross shrugged with a smile. "Well then", you slid out of the booth, "As always, it is great talking to you both", you said sarcastically while sticking your tongue out at them. They playfully rolled their eyes before you walked over to Ellington.

Rocky: You and the gang were in your hotel room chilling before a show when you looked over at Rocky. "Rock, could you get me my charger. I left it in Ross and Court's room", you told him. He nodded and left the the room, as soon as the door closed everyone laughed at you. "What", you asked them with a shrug. Ryland patted your shoulder, "Oh Y/N, you have your little boyfriend whipped", he laughed. "No I don't", you got off the bed you were sitting on and grabbed some sour skittles from your suit case. "Yes you do", Ross added with a chuckle. "How so", you asked while popping a skittle in your mouth. They all laughed as you were still very confused. "He's always trying to help you out, like hold your bags and stuff like that. He even gave you a piggy back ride because he thought you were getting too tired", Court said. "I didn't ask for that last part", you chuckled, "But I don't think so." Just then Rocky came through the door, "Got it", he passed it to you, "I also got you that Gatorade you wanted when we were walking earlier", he told you while passing you a bottle. Everyone laughed as you face palmed and through yourself against the bed with a confused Rocky by your side.

Ross: "Ross, could you get me some more raspberries", Y/N asked me while passing her empty bowl to me. I nodded and got up and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge, took out the raspberries, washed them, and heard footsteps enter the kitchen. I looked up and saw my brothers and Ellington all leaning against the island. "You want something", I asked with sarcasm. "I want one", Ryland brought his hands toward the bowl I was putting the berries in. I smacked his hand away, "These are for Y/N", I scolded him. They all laughed, "For Y/N", Ellington mimicked with a laugh. "What are you guys on about", I asked while putting the berries back in the fridge. "It's just....", Riker began. "You're", Ryland continued. "What", I asked with a bit of annoyance. "You're fucking whipped", Rocky finally said with a laugh. "No I'm not", I grabbed a Dr. Pepper for Y/N because I know she likes them. "Who's that for", Rocky asked with raised eyebrows and a smirk on his face. I looked down at my shoes, "Y/N", I muttered. "What", they all said with smirks. "It's for Y/N", I yelled. "What babe", I heard her voice yell from the living room. "Nothing babe", I called back which earned laughs from the boys.

Ryland: "Good job baby", I gave Ryland a quick kiss on the lips before smiling at him again. I looked over at all of the other team mates girlfriends putting their skates on and getting on the ice. I looked back at Ryland quickly. "You okay", he asked while rubbing his thumb on your cheek. You nodded, "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" "Because when a girl says she's fine, she's not fine", Ryland laughed. You looked down at your sprained ankle for a quick second, "Ry, trust me. I'm fine", I smiled. He shook his head and lifted me over the fence and held me bridal style in his arms, "The thing is, you're actually miserable with that sprained ankle of yours." He began gliding down the ice with you in his arms. "You're so whipped bro", Rocky said as he sped past us. "Fuck you", Ryland told him, "I don't care", he laughed while looking down at you. "You are so whipped Ry", Ross gave me a high five as I rolled my eyes. "I sprained my fucking ankle Shor." "I don't think you had a sprained ankle a few weeks ago, and the week before that, and the week before that when he did this", he pointed to your position in Ry's arms, "SO whipped." You and Ryland looked at each other and rolled your eyes, "Whipped", Ryland muttered. Your stomach grumbled and he must've heard because he looked down at you and laughed, "You wanna go get food?"

Riker: "Rik, pass it to me", you yelled as he bumped the volleyball to you. You used it as a set and hit it over the net, earning a point and winning the game. You and Riker cheered as Rocky and Ryland (your opponents) walked over to you guys. "Riker, you could have easily hit that over", Ryland laughed. "But Y/N, wanted to score the last point", he pointed to you standing next to him. They laughed, "That's sweet and shit but what we're trying to say is that you're so fucking whipped", Rocky told him. "No he's not", you reassured them. "Exactly Y/N, no I'm not", he told them. They both began laughing. "You're not helping to plead our case babe", you told him. "Well what should I say", he asked innocently. You shook your head and face palmed, "You guys win", you laughed as you grabbed Riker's hand and walked away with Ryland and Rocky laughing behind you both.