#9 He Scares You During a Fight

I'M ONLY WRITING ROCKY AND RYLAND FOR RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M THINKING OF OTHER IDEAS
Rocky: "ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT SOME GIRLS FLIRT WITH ME SOMETIMES!!", you were, once again, arguing over not fans but other celebrities flirting with Rocky. "FINE THEN I GUESS ITS NOT MY FAULT WHEN ANOTHER GUY FLIRTS WITH ME", you threw his words back in his face. "THATS TOTALLY DIFFERENT", he yelled in your face. "HOW ROCKY?! YOU KNOW WHAT WHY DON'T YOU TELL ME HOW DIFFERENT IT IS!! HOW DOES IT FEEL!?" You know he's getting frustrated with you but you still ask him and pressure him into it. He shrugs his shoulders with anger,"WHAT WAS THAT ROCK?!"You scream cupping your hand to your ear. He balls his fists as you continue talking. "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT?!" You say letting him know the truth. He throws his fist in the air and is practically coning at you. You dodge it by jumping on your bed. You become terrified and reach for your phone. He grabs it from you which scares you more. You stood up from the bed and try running out. He grabs you by the shoulders trying to stop you. But tears are streaming down your face and onto your dress you wore to the red carpet you were at. He grabs you and pulls you into a silent hug. You...for some reason...hug back. You continue crying into his shoulder and then you hear it...but its not coming from you..its from him! He's crying. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)", he says in between sobs. You just pat his back. "Its fine Rock, I was just pushing your buttons", you say trying to reassure him. " That gives me no good freaking reason to attempt to put my hands on a woman. If you hadn't moved I could've knocked you out or something", he sobs into you,"I am so sorry", he says grabbing you and kissing you passionately.

Ryland: "Ryland, its not my fault that my schedule I interferes with yours!" You and Ryland are really stressed because they're going on a three week long U.S. tour and you're going to be in Europe at a photoshoot. "Well if its YOUR schedule you should've been able to control that", he replies to you. "WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT 'MR. MANAGER' COULDN'T BOOK HIS BAND A REAL FREAKING TOUR WHILE I WAS STILL OUT HERE", you say making air quotes around Mr. Manager. You can see the anger rushing through him. He grabbed a suit case you had been packing and throws it out of your room and down the stairs. You just look at him with astonishment,"What the fuck, Ryland?!" You are kind of scared but want to show him that you're not. He goes to the other side of the room and throws his fist at the wall. You blink in astonishment and see he made a slight dent in it. You run out of the room and grab your car keys from downstairs and head for the Lynch's. As you pull up you realize you left your phone in the house. You see the lights are on so you just get out and head for the door, when you hear someone calling your name,"(Y/N)?" You hear it multiple times and turn to find Ryland running toward you. You run toward the gate at the side of the yard and scream,"ROCKY! RIKER! ROSS! SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR!!" You grab onto the gate and pull yourself up but Ryland grabs you faster. "DON'T TOUCH ME CRAZY ASS!!" You scream as you kick him. He ignores the pain and grabs you. He finally gets you in front of him and just kisses you. You kiss back and it becomes super passionate. You finally pull apart from it and he says,"I am so sorry", he tries to steady his breath,"I should not have acted that way when this is your life too", he brings your foreheads together as you both try and steady your breathing.