RANT: Having a Problem with Their Relationships

Disclaimer: If you don't like profanity or whatever you consider TOP NOTCH ANGER then I'm asking you to just skip to the next post. (It might be another rant idk) Because I am not responsible for you clicking on this so....it's your problem if you keep reading and you don't approve. (NOT BEING RUDE JUST MAKING THIS A BETTER PLACE) 

So I wanted to rant about this because I was scrolling through Instagram, looking on Twitter, all of that stuff. And I think R5's pictures with their girlfriends (excluding Rydellington because everyone LOVES them) and I found the nastiest comments...LIKE EVER!!! They were about mainly Court and Savannah. And honestly, I'm not here to give you the whole "your're not a true fan", lecture because that stuff is stupid, to be honest with everyone. But, I'm here to say that, just in general, calling someone a 'wh*re' or a 'sl*t', when you have no actual proof that it's true is LOW!!! Like seriously if you have no actual facts, then you have no right to say it. The fact that YOU DON'T EVEN FREAKING KNOW THEM!!!!!!!! That means you have no right to go around being a hater. Because literally you're just jealous of that person. You wish you were in that position, an you're not going to effect their boyfriend or something by calling them that. Because seriously, if that satisfies you, you're SICK!!!!!!! And I'll admit it, it took me a long time to warm up to them, OUT OF PURE JEALOUSY!!!!!!!!! It's in my nature to be that way, but it's also a humane MUST to be nice. Because, like I said, we don't know them. And you may so,'Oh, I have a fan page with facts', and shit like that, but that does not mean YOU FREAKING KNOW THEM!!!!!!!!!!! For all we know they could have come from a hard past, and we're not even helping. And for those of you who are gonna comment,"They actually had a pretty good past", and stuff like that, THAT'S GREAT!!!!!!!! It is a blessing , so let them have the honor of living with blessings throughout their whole lives. 

-Estrella