#34 You're Drunk

A/N: I've literally been like binge reading these on Tumblr

Rocky: He continues to walk aimlessly through the crowd of intoxicated, sweaty, and straight up obnoxious people who are obviously dancing to the beat of their own drum as Rocky asks if they've seen you. He finally walks down to the basement to find you, Ross, Ryland, and a group of guys crowded around a ping pong table. You take your shot and make it like it was nothing and you spot Rocky and gasp,"SHUT UP EVERYONE, IT'S ROCKAYYYY!!!!" You throw your arms up in some kind of triumph as he walks over to you and everyone else. You were clearly the drunkest of them all, stumbling, slurring, without a care in the world. "Hey babe", he throws his arm around your waist and kisses your cheek. You stumble a bit as he catches you, he looks at Ross and Ryland before saying,"And you idiots, getting my girlfriend drunk. Wow! That was one of the best ideas you could've come up with", he gives them bitter tones. "Sorry", they say in unison. Rocky rolls his eyes and looks around, probably thinking of how he's going to convince you to leave. Another group of guys walks past you and wolf whistles. Rocky looks down and finds that your dress was pushed up a bit. He sends them death glares and fixes it for you. You gasp and giggle,"Hey! Watch the hands Mr! I have a boyfriend that could kick your ass any day!" He giggles and kisses your temple. You gasp again and point to Ross and Ryland,"Rudy, Ricardo, get this freak out of here." They laugh at you while Rocky continues to plot mission impossible, getting you to leave the party.

Ross: You bang on the door of the band house continuously and wait for someone to open the door. Ross opens the door and instantly knows you're condition. He chuckles and steps out of the way and gestures for you to enter. "Thank you my good sir", you slur as you walk in. Ross takes you to the kitchen where the gang and there significant others crowd around the island, giggling and laughing as they spot you. You walk into the room and shout,"YOUR QUEEN IS HERE!!!" They all laugh at you and you smile. You walk over to Rocky and hip bump him while saying,"How you doin'?" He laughs while Ross grabs you by the waist and pulls you toward him. You gasp,"I have a boyfriend you know", you look back at Rocky and smile,"But don't worry, he doesn't have to know about tonight." Everyone laughs as Ross pulls you to the other side of the island with him, you dramatically yell and shout,"Don't worry my love, I'll be back for you!" He winks and blows a kiss at you as well. Ross gives him a glare and growls,"Not cool!" "Sorry", Rocky says while stifling a laugh. Ross finally gets you to sit in a chair with him. You sit comfortably on his lap when all of a sudden you start singing pretty loudly,"Let's talk about what's on your mind! Leave out your famous dream!" Ross smiles and joins in, everyone else eventually begins belting the songs to the Sometime Last Night album with you. This was gonna be one heck of a 'Sometime Last Night' memory for you.

Ryland: Ryland unlocks the door to your house and helps you take off your jacket as you stumble in your heels to get to no place in particular. "We should probably get these off of you", he murmurs as he leads you up the stairs. You get to your room and he has you sit on the bed. He takes your heels off of you and you say,"What is this, some mixed up Cinderella story? You're supposed to put the shoe on me!" He giggles and walks to the dresser. He takes his shirt off and puts on a pair of basketball shorts. You sit on the bed swinging you feet back and forth, you giggle,"I don't usually go home with the guy on the first date, but for you, I can make an exception", you wiggle your eyebrows. He laughs,"You actually live with me." "Oh wow, like we're married?" He laughs again,"No, not yet, maybe soon." "When're you gonna propose", you ask as he changes you into his hockey jersey. He shrugs his shoulders. "Aww, come on! I won't tell her", you say as you giggle. He gives you a humorous baffled look,"Ok then , he splits 'okay' into two syllables. "You should propose to her", you say with a slur at the end. "I will...eventually." "You're a slow little boy aren't you?" "Excuse me", he chuckles. "Well I'd like to propose something!" He gestures for you to speak. "I am a woman of the 21st century, and I will take this relationship into my own hands. I won't wait for a man to come to me, I will march over to him and tells him what's going down! So, Prince Boring with the awesome jersey, will you marry...." He gestures for you to continue with a smirk. "What's her name", you whisper to him. He bursts out laughing,"Y/N." "I knew that! Will you marry Y/N?" "Someday", he chuckles while giving you a kiss. "Ugh! Get a move on grandpa!"

Ell: You and Ell were having the time of your lives. He planned an awesome surprise party for your 21st birthday and you were beyond drunk! You had probably finished most of the alcohol by yourself which was very health worrying but you didn't care! You danced, kissed, and lived the night up with Ell. He tried to stay sober the entire night, which he had managed. Next thing you knew you were being called up on a stage to say a speech, this wasn't a Sweet 16, Quincinera, or wedding so what the heck!!! You walked on the stage with Ell by your side and confidence filling your body. You grabbed the mic off the stand and looked back at the instruments laying behind you. "I need some dramatic music and a spotlight, R5, Ryland, where you at?!!?" Ell laughed and gestured for the band and Ry to come on stage for 'effect' and 'dramatics'. Everyone proceeded and laughed uncontrollably. "What do you want us to play", Rocky asked. You didn't even have to think about it (and you were drunk),"I Know You Got Away instrumental." They started playing it and you shouted,"Spotlight please Ryland!" He shined the spotlight on you and you gave the crowd the most dramatic stare...ever! "Hello crowd. I'd like to say thanks for all the drinks, gifts, and I guess your company too." Everyone laughed while phones were being brought out to film you. "I'd like to thank Riker for listening to everything I tell him to do, Rydel for making me look even more sexy then I already am, Ell for being all fun and crap, but not as funny as me", the crowd laughed and you gestured at them,"See", you continued,"Ross for talking us all to sleep on the first couple nights of tour, Rocky for sucking at video games, and Ryland for letting me get piggy back rides from him. I'm out, PEACE!" You dropped the mic dramatically and stumbled over to Ell.

Riker: "F-E-E-L-G-O-O-D! YES I FEEL GOOD SING IT WITH ME", the band sang as they jumped around backstage. It was New Years and they were playing an epic show so far. You jumped around backstage and suddenly got the bright idea to walk on stage. You stumbled on to the stage and tripped over wires while pumping your fists in the air. The fans didn't mind, they laugh and zoomed their cameras on you. Security walked over but Riker gestured for them to leave,"It's fine. Sorry bout this guys!" He gestured for you to walk over to him. You stumbled over and laughed into the mic,"Woah! My voice is really loud right now!" "This is what a drunk Y/N looks like folks", Ell said into the mic. You walked over to the middle where Ross was standing and slapped his butt. Everyone laughed. "Move", you said while gesturing for him to...well, move. He held up his hands in surrender. "Okay, boy or girl with the Tarzan hair (Rocky), chick with the cool style (Rydel), guy who's totally in love with her (Ell), and boys with the yellow hair (Ross and Riker), hit it!" They started playing the tune to F.E.E.L.G.O.O.D. again, you began singing Dark Side. Everyone laughed. Ryland came out and whispered something in your ear. You nodded,"Thanks snapback", you giggled and took it off of his head and onto yours. He stayed on stage and waited for you to give it back, which wasn't going to happen. You grabbed the mic,"So, I'm sorry to say this, but I was recently informed that I am singing the wrong song. But, at least I got the lyrics right, am I right blondie", you slapped Ross's back. Riker laughed and grabbed you by the waist and gave you a peck on the lips. "Yuk", you wiped it off. He giggled. "I hate kisses", you continued. The band and Ry all laughed mischievously. They skipped and ran over to you. "What's up", you slurred while waving at them. They all went in and gave your kisses on the cheek. You walked up to each one of them and personally gave them the finger. You then kissed Riker goodbye, slapped Ross's butt again, redid Rocky's hair, and told Ry you weren't giving him the hat back before waltzing off the stage and screaming,"My career should not have ended like this but...I QUIT!" You left the world of YouTube, the news, and everyone who knew you in endless laughter until another one of your drunk episodes!

 That was cool, I'm back, I like it! Here's to drunk preferences! Okay bye.