#15 Another Girl Flirts with Him

Ross: Ross was one of the hottest guys in Hollywood right now. Millions of girls are falling for him left and right. And you're a celebrity who completely understands it. But when you were getting ready to leave Disneyland and a girl about your age walked up asking for a photo you thought nothing of it. You were about to take the photo and noticed that she gave him a quick peck on the lips hoping you got it in the moment. You didn't even bother taking the picture you just gave it back and said,"Ross! I forgot that Andre told us to meet him in like 15 minutes! We have to go!" You quickly gave her the phone back and shrugged acting like you felt sorry as he threw his arm over your shoulder clearly confused. You just walked out of the park and entered your car like nothing as you got your phone out. He sat in his seat and snatched the phone from you. You looked up and he smirked as he said,"You were so jealous", he was now chuckling. "Was not", you said reaching for the phone. He snatched it back and said,"Well you don't have to worry because I'd never try and hurt you or leave you for another girl". He lifted your chin and gave you a peck in the lips. He pulled away and said,"So where'd Andre want us to meet him?" You gained uncontrollable laughter as he sat confused...again.

Riker: You were in Forever 21 in the changing rooms getting ready to show Riker your next outfit. You walked out and found a girl messing with his collar as he tried pushing her away. You just walked over and placed a kiss on his neck. He looked over and was relieved to see you. The girl immediately looked at you,"Who is this?", she asked. "His girlfriend", you said stepping in front of Riker. "Oh well, I'm a soon to be returning ex. Once he takes out the garbage", she looked you up and down. You smirked,"Yeah you heard her Rik, she wants you to get rid if her", you smiled as you could tell Riker was trying to stifle a laugh. The girl just scoffed and walked away,"Bye Brooke", you waved referring to Austin and Ally. Riker just laughed his head off. I like it when you're snappy. "Don't start",you glared at him.

Ell: You were at an R5 concert in the dressing room with everyone chatting before the concert when a girl walked in,"Baby", she said running to Ell. She came and hugged him for a bit longer than needed as he tried shrugging her off. You tapped her on the shoulder,"Hi there", you waved at her. She rolled her eyes,"Who is that?" She pointed as if you weren't there. "You dated this type", you asked thinking out loud. She scoffed,"Wow! Someone's afraid of competition", she rolled her eyes. "Do you want me to call security", Ross mouthed. You shook your head and turned back to her,"Is it just me or did the smell of bitch just fill the room", you covered your nose as everyone tried keeping themselves from laughing. She got up and flicked you in the head. SHE FLICKED YOU! She tried walking over your feet to leave but you tripped her which made her more embarrassed as she ran out. When the door shut everyone released their laughter while giving you continuous high fives.

Rocky: You were at dinner with Rocky and the rest of the Lynch's and Ratliff when a girl came to the table and gasped as she saw Rocky. "Oh my-ROCKY!!!" She screamed as Rocky cringed and held his head. You tapped him lightly and smiled,"You have a visitor", you instigated. You guys sat at the edge of the booth with you in the end. The girl leaned over to kiss Rocky and you said,"Do you mind", you were using the polite approach. "Not at all hun", she smiled at you as she tried to kiss him AGAIN. You pushed her harder than planned, off of you guys. She flew back and tripped on a waiters foot, her back hitting a hot plate of food in his hands knocking her to the floor. Everyone including you just covered your mouthes in shock. Rocky smiled and chuckled as he took a bite out of his food throwing an arm over your shoulder. You looked back at everyone,"That was not my inte-" "We know", everyone said in unison. Mark quickly asked for the check as the girl was trying to get up. He paid and everyone got up stifling laughs
as she glared at you. You and Rocky were the last to get up because you wanted to apologize but right when you were going to Rocky grabbed your hand and kissed you passionately as you followed him out the door. When you all piled back on the bus everyone laughed. "I didn't know you were a fighter", someone said. "What do I do", you asked to no one in particular. "Call your publicist because this is going to end up online", Rocky said making everyone laugh.

Ryland: You two were in Hawaii with everyone hanging on the beach. A girl came up to Ryland and started chatting with him. You didn't mind you just continued your conversation with everyone. "So then-", Riker cut you off,"(Y/N) I would turn around if I were you", Rik pointed at a girl trying to kiss Ryland. He dodged her lips looking for help. You got up as everyone watched you innocently skip to your boyfriend. "Hey babe", you said planting a kiss on his neck,"Who's your friend", you held your hand out for her to shake it. She ignored it,"Babe you didn't tell me you were taken", she smiled. "Because I don't know you", he looked at her with a confused look. She glared at you and went to PUNCH you. You somehow had an instinct and grabbed her arm and smirked. It was like a movie. Good thing you did stunt training from your last movie. She gasped trying to get you to release her,"Let go of me", she said through clenched teeth. Ryland just watched in amusement. "Okay, but you leave me AND my boyfriend alone. Alright", you said as she rolled her eyes, "ALRIGHT?!" You asked again and she nodded her head, her eyes filling with tears. You let go as she turned and ran off. Ryland put his arm around you and walked you back to everyone,"Wow! Someone felt like fighting", Ross smirked. "Its self-defense for your information. She came at me", you chuckled but Ryland pulled you to the side and whispered,"That was hot af", you smirked at his remark. That's what she gets!

A/N: That was kind of terrible but I watched a movie I think something about Crazy Ex-Girlfriend of something about a crazy ex. So yeah, thanks television!!!

Qotd: Would you fight an ex?
A: If she came at me first, it's self-defense.

-xoxo Estrella