Ryland Imagine

You were laying on your bunk of the tour bus when you heard rattling and moving around. You got up and pushed the curtain aside. You began shuffling toward the front of the bus trying not to wake anyone else in the process. You walked to the front to find Ryland sitting on the couch in silence, just staring at nothing. He finally noticed you in there when you plopped down next to him. "Hey", you said with a whisper. "Hi", he replied with a sad tone. "What's up", you also stared into the darkness. "Just thinking", he said with the same tone,"sorry I woke you up". "No, its fine I was getting water and noticed you weren't there so I looked around", you lied acting innocent. "Oh", he said still not giving you a reason as to why he was up. "You just came here to think", you asked trying not to annoy him. "Yeah", he replied nonchalantly. You were about to ask what about but he said,"have you ever known what it feels like to be in a shadow", he asked randomly. You nodded to make him feel good about whatever he was about to say,"Sometimes", you said to make it more believable. "I had a dream about it", he sounded even more sad. "What", you said curious now. "I had a dream that my life had gone no where because I was always just...R5's little brother", you felt really bad as he continued,"and it got worse because people thought that because we were together that I was trying to find someone e else to shadow". His voice sounded as if he were crying. You looked up at him...he was. You gave him a silent hug for a good minute or so before saying,"I am so sorry Ry", you felt tears stinging your eyes,"I...I want you to know that you're Ryland Lynch. And just because you carry that name doesn't mean that what your siblings do is destined for you". He looked into your eyes, his eyes visibly puffy now but his formed a slight smile as he kissed you softly. You smiled back as you pulled away. "Thanks babe", he said, his voice sounding a lot better. "No problem", you said getting up,"well we better get in bed its like 5 in the morning", you said. He grabbed your hand and pulled you back,"Let's stay here tonight.... I want you to stay with me." You smiled as you laid down next to him. You slept more peaceful the. You had the whole tour.

(A/N): Hey everyone! I'm back and I decided to write my first imagine! Tell me what you thought about it in the comment section below! Love y'all!!!
-💋❤💋❤Koalagumny