#11 He's Overprotective

Ryland:
You were sitting in your apartment scrolling through Instagram, and whatever else. You had your laptop open next to you so you could Skype text Ryland scroll. All of a sudden you got a video call request. You answered Ry. "Hey you", you said setting down your phone. " Hey sweets", he blew a kiss at the screen, "Watcha doin", he said mocking that girl from Phineas and Ferb (I forgot her name 😣). You chuckled, " Nothin much just scrolling through Insta", he looked at you worriedly, "No ones hating on me Ry. " He let out. A sigh of relief. "Ry I can handle it", you let out a slight chuckle, " I've dealt with my haters before. " "I just don't want you to feel bad", he looked down. " Aww.... Ry...I think your the sweetest! It's just my fans look up to me as a woman who can hold her own and if my boyfriend defends me they'll think that its okay to not be able to hold your own", you looked at him with puppy dog eyes. "Alright", he says giving in, " but if you ever feel-" "I'm fine Ry", you laughed, " I'll see you tomorrow ", you hung up and laughed to yourself.

Riker: You walked down the stairs getting ready to hit the club with Riker and everyone (Lynch's and Ratliff). He watched as you walked down, smiling, until that turned into a frown. " What", you said wrapping your arms around his neck. "Nothin", he said wrapping his arms around your waist. " Tell me", he shook his head, "Come on Lynchy boy! I can take it! " You said in a southern accent. "Fine..", he smiled, " I don't think that dress is appropriate ", he looked away afraid of your response. " Its a club, Rik-I mean dad, not a court house ", you laughed. " Can you change though...please", he looked at you pleadingly. "Oh! I see! Little Riky is afraid of some competition", you tapped his nose as he shook his head. " It doesn't matter what you do, cause I'm not changing ", you walked toward the door and held it open, " Let's go Lynch", you tapped your foot. He sighed and walked out as you slapped his butt. He turned around shocked. "It's amazing what a dress can do to a girl, right? " He laughed at your comment, "I guess so"

Rocky: You were with Rocky and R5 and the rest of the fam in The Bahamas for vacation. Today you wanted to go Sky Diving. And he even decided to go with you.... but had second thoughts when you got up there. "What do you mean this is a bad idea", you scoffed at him. " I don't want anything to happen to our careers if something bad happens", he looked down as the pilot instructed you to get out. At the bottom the rest of the Lynch's and Ratliff waited for you probably wondering why you haven't jumped. "Rocky stop wishing ill will", you slapped him. He got scared and held onto the side of the plane. "(Y/N) please we can still go back", he whined. You looked him in the eye, " You're really afraid aren't you", you said as he nodded. You let out a sigh, "Fine, excuse me Mr. Pilot-", you grabbed Rocky's shoulders and lunged out. He screamed so loud as you were trying not to laugh. You let out your parachutes as he looked at you filled with anger. You laughed, " The best way to get over it is by facing it", you laughed. "You're a freaking idiot", he held back a smile as you landed safely. The rest of the Lynch's and Ratliff laughed and showed you videos of you grabbing Rocky. Let's just say it ended up in your interviews and footage across the Internet.

Ross: You were on the beach with everyone having a handstand contest. You were doing really good! Until Rocky bumped you causing you to fall. Ross immediately got down and went to grab you. Everyone stopped and asked if you were okay. Rocky apologized but Rods didn't approve, " Dude! What the hell!? Watch where you're going ", he scoffed at him. You ignored Ross and grabbed Rocky's shoulder, " You're fine, I should've been watching too", you went back to Ross, "Well there was no winner so let's g again", you said causing everyone but Ross to get back in there positions. " I'm gonna sit out and make sure no one BUMPS into my girl", Ross looked at Rocky as you both rolled your eyes. He's do dramatic sometimes! But he stayed behind you the whole time making sure you didn't fall. Which was cheating and even more unsafe. But...he's Ross so... OH WHALE! 🐳🐋

Ell: You were on set of your new movie and had decided you would do your own stunts this time. Which wasn't smart but you wanted to so... Ell wasn't happy... at all. "But what if your break your neck or something", he whined. " Shut up! " You yelled trying to get the thought out of your head. "It could happen though", he replied. " Well it's too late now so", you looked at him as you walked on the set. Your director greeted you both and talked about the stunts. Ell asked if he could chat with him in private and you knew what he was going to say so you ran to get suited up and ready to be lifted by the wires. The director nodded but ignored Ell as he said, "Well I wish I could stop her but...", he pointed at you as Ell gasped. You giggled and waved as they lifted you and started the scene.

A/N: Q: Who's your fave guy?
A: I can't choose between Rocky and Ryland!
What about you guys?! 😘😘😊