#19 You Kick Him Out of the Room

Rocky: You were laying in bed sound asleep...until you heard a laugh. You looked at the clock that read,3:45, you groaned and closed your eyes once more. Then another laugh filled the room. You looked up,"Rock, not to be rude but can you shut up we have to catch a flight in like 5 hours". He flipped the TV off,"Sorry babe", he said while pulling the comforter over him. You were pretty much asleep when you saw him face timing Ryland. You jerked yourself up as he pointed the phone toward you,"Say hi to Ryland babe",he said as Ryland waved at you through the screen. "Rocky Mark Lynch!" Your scream jolted him a bit. "Get out",you said gathering his pillow and a blanket. You threw it out of the room. He looked shocked,"You're kidding", he said starting to panic for some reason. "Goodnight Rocky", you shoved him out the room. You heard laughter through the screen. "You didn't say hi to Ryland", he shouted. "Goodnight Ryland", you shouted before throwing yourself against the mattress.

Ell: You two had been arguing over something really stupid, you couldn't even remember what you were fighting about anymore. "(Y/N) if it's stupid then why the heck are we fighting about it?" "I don't know Ell! Stop yelling at me so you can give me a reason to stop!" It was stupid but you hated when people yelled at you. "(Y/N) I would if you would stop!" He was really angry now. You felt something slip down your cheek. You did not want him to see you cry. The last thing you wanted was to look weak during a fight. You turned away but he caught you,"Babe...I'm sorr-" You pushed him away and said,"Get away!" He replied with,"But, I-I want to make it up to you. I'm so sorry",he held onto your shoulder. You pushed him off and said,"Do you?" He just nodded. You grabbed a pillow and blanket and threw it at him,"Then, get out",you said while crossing your arms. "Babe, what?" "You heard me Ell, get out!" You pushed him out as he turned around. You immediately slammed and locked the door, you were so over it.

Ross: You had just gotten out of the shower. You stood in front of your dresser looking for something to change into. Ross wasn't home yet so you just let your towel drop. Rookie mistake! Ross walked in as you gasped reaching for your towel. Ross grinned as you gasped. "ROSS GET OUT!" He just stood there. You walked toward him as he smiled expecting something else. You shoved him out of the room and slammed the door, pushing the lock. "What? That's not fair (Y/N)", he was trying to give you a logical explanation as to why he should be in the room. You scoffed at him,"I'm changing! I'm NAKED!" You could feel his shrug through the door,"What's your point",he said nonchalantly. "Whatever Ross", you said before walking away.

Riker: You were on the phone with Rydel talking about what you should get Riker for his birthday. "Honestly, with the boys you could just get them food and they'll be happy",she said with a giggle. You giggled too,"But seriously, like a real gift." Just then you heard the door swing open. You turned around and said,"Hold on Delly". Riker looked at you,"Whatcha talking to Delly about". You shrugged,"Nothing". He smirked and walked toward you wrapping his arms around your waist,"You may be an actress, but you are somehow the worst liar in the world." You chuckled. You pulled him off of you and said,"Get out". He looked shocked,"Babe, I was playing". You laughed,"I know...but get out for just a second". He looked at you confused. You shoved him outside the house. You slammed the door and locked it. "As I was saying", you said to Delly. "Wait where is he?" "He's outside don't worry", you said continuing your conversation. Until...you heard Riker outside yell,"(Y/N) let me in, it's raining". You then heard a clap of thunder,"Shit! I'll call you later Dell, I left him in the rain", you said into the phone as she just laughed at how oblivious you were.

Ryland: You and Ryland were in your room talking about random things, when you suddenly fell asleep. You woke up hours later to sounds from a game he was playing. You looked up,"Ry could you turn that down a bit", you said sweetly. He nodded and turned it down before throwing his arm over your shoulder. You smiled as you drifted off. Suddenly, you were awoken by music. Yo got up to find Ry missing. You got up and walked down the hall to his DJing room. You rubbed your eyes and said,"Ry it's like 5 in the morning and I don't feel like having to deal with the neighbors",you groaned. He got up and shut it all down as he followed you back to bed. He got on his laptop and started one of your interviews. You jerked yourself up,which scared him. "Get the hell out!" He looked astonished and terrified,"Um...uh...what",he got super confused. You smiled before screaming,"GO DOWN ACROSS THE HALL AND SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM UNTIL YOUR READY TO BE QUIET!" He got up without argument and walked across the room screaming,"Goodnight Mom!" You rolled your eyes. You tossed and turned in bed, you hated doing this but you got up and walked to the guest room to see Ry watching TV and laughing really hard. You just laid next to him. He looked down and smirked,"Someone missed their bae". You punched him in the shoulder,"Shut up!"