#31 You Do a YouTube Video Together

Rocky: "Hello Internet Aliens, it's (Y/N) and special guest Rocky, my bae", you laughed into the camera, "So we're going to be doing a q&a, and I asked you questions on Twitter so yeah.." Rocky grabbed your phone and read the first one,"@lanismiamar asks What does your bf/gf do that annoys you?", his eyes shot up,"(Y/N) will act like she doesn't know how to play a game and when me and my brothers try and beat her...she actually knows how to play and beats us." You laughed at his remark,"Um...Rocky...whenever we're...you know what Rocky doesn't annoy me", you tapped his nose as he put his nose in the air playfully. "Except for that", you say pointing at him. "What?!", he looked up at you as you laughed. "Next question", you laughed as he looked at you still confused.

Ell: "Hola people's",you screamed into the camera,"It's your gal (Y/N) and a very special guest...can I get a drumroll...FOR MY FAVORITE DRUMMER!!!" You shouted as Ell sprang up,"Hey fam",he waved at the camera. "So if you guys don't know who this is, this is my boyfriend and drummer for the band R5, Ellington!!!" He hugged you as you said his last name,"And if you don't know who we are...look us up...no self-promo intended",he laughed at the camera. You released and said,"Today we're doing the smoothie challenge, we have our bad ingredients over here, and our good ingredients over there". You got four bad ingredients while Ell got six and he got four good ones as you got six. You blended them and held them up ready to drink,"Okay..ready...set...go!" He drank his and you stood there with a full glass. He scoffed at you playfully. "I was not about to drink that", you said while you took a sip unaware of what you were doing. You gagged thinking you were such an idiot.

Riker: "Hey guys, it's Riker and welcome back to my channel", he said. You all of a sudden popped up."Just kidding! It's (Y/N) and welcome back to my channel! So let's get right to it. Riker and I are going to play a game called...Let's Just Be Honest (I made that up) where we basically have to say what we think of each other honestly, and not get mad at each other. Whoever reacts in any negative way first loses AND has to let the other person pie them", you said while showing them the pies on the table in front of you. "This is going to be so easy", Riker said cockily while putting his arm around you. "Okay then Lynch", you said while mouthing into the camera he'll probably lose. Riker started,"Let's just be honest, (Y/N) may seem super neat and tidy and stuff, but she's gone four days without taking a shower." You slapped his leg without thinking and he looked at you and started laughing then began yelling and eyeing the pies, "YOU LOST (Y/L/N)!!!!" (You like to call each other by your last names) "No!" "Yes you did! You slapped me when I said that!" "There was an annoying mosquito", you giggled. "In our house?" You laughed,"Would you like me to show you?" "Show me this pesky mosquito", he laughed. You put your hand near a pie and said,"Right there!" He looked at where you had pointed and turned back to you while giggling,"There isn't a -", you pied him. You started laughing so hard. He grabbed a pie and threw it at you. The whole rest of the hour (and your camera memory card) was spent with you two just throwing pies at eachother.

Ryland: Lately, you didn't have time to film and take the time to edit videos so Ryland was helping you vlog, and he liked to be kind of annoying. "So now, we're going to see what (Y/N) is doing", he said as you were brushing your hair. You sighed as he opened the door,"Hey Ry." "What are you doing (Y/N)?" "I'm pretty sure my viewers know what the hell brushing your hair is", you laughed. "Let's get a close up on that luscious lion mane of yours", he said while zooming in. "No", you giggled. "Come on!" "No!" "Please....do it for the views." "I ain't gonna do it." You both laughed and then you finally said,"Okay, are you ready for this?" He nodded and pointed the camera at you again,"Yeah." "Are you sure?" "I'm 8 million percent sure", he laughed. "Okay, GO", you started yourself off and started acting like a lion, who liked whipping her hair back and forth. He started laughing so hard,"As we can clearly see, the female lion is dancing to a song from 2010", he said in a narrator voice. You both started laughing, and then you stopped and said into the camera,"This has been another episode of reasons why I belong in an asylum, sponsored the owner of the Asylum Mr. Ryland Lynch!" You both broke out into endless laughter.

Ross: "Hello kiddos and people who are looking for a way to prevent themselves from growing up much like myself! And I'm (Y/N), and welcome back to another piece of footage of my days before I entered the asylum", you said. A sudden laugh came from behind the couch. That was you cue,"Speaking of asylum, my boyfriend Ross is also here", you laughed as he climbed onto the couch and playfully hit your side as you continued,"If you don't know Ross....well.....you're lucky", you joked. "Who put salt in your cereal", he joked back. You laughed at him,"Anyway,  Ross and I haven't gotten a chance to sleep in the last...26 hours, due to work and other things so we wanted to film a video of us being delirious which is almost as funny as watching a drunk Ross dance with me on New Years Eve, the link will be in the description, so yeah..." The video was pointless to you both but was trending #1 on YouTube for four days and people seemed to love it!

AN: I'm going to be saying this for a while but....it feels good to be back!