#61 "I Hate You"

Rocky: "Come on Y/N, don't you wanna skate with me", he whined for about the billionth time, "All the other couples are", he said referring to his siblings who were happily skating with their significant others. "Rock, I already told you that I'm a terrible skater. I'm petrified of falling and embarrassing myself. People will laugh at me", you told him. He sighed and began walking off. He then turned back around and picked you up bridal style. "No Rocky", you yelled with laughter. "We're doing this even if I have to carry you out there", he said. You kept yelling and laughing....until you got to the ice. "No seriously Rocky", you stopped laughing. "No seriously Y/N", he mocked, "We're skating whether you like it or not." You were now on the ice in his arms as he glided across the ice. "Rocky let's race", Riker told him as Vanni jumped on his back. "Rocky, don't you dare", you looked up at your boyfriend who just smirked at your words. "We're down", he made his way next to his brother. "No we're not", you told him. He shrugged as Ross spoke, "On your marks." "No", you yelled. "Get set!" "No!" You yelled as you all sped off. "Rocky, if I fall and everyone laughs I'm gonna kill you", you told him with fear. "You're not gonna fall", he told you. Pretty soon you both had passed the finish line first but in the middle of Rocky's victory dance as you were slowing down, you somehow both went flying. You landed with a thud and heard a groan from under you, Rocky. "Ugh, I hate you", you rolled your eyes as everyone started laughing at you both. "You love me", he told you while grabbing your face and pecking your lips. "But you lied, you said that I wouldn't fall and that no one would laugh at me", you crossed your arms. "Yeah. We fell and everyone was laughing at us", he told you with a shrug. "Once again, I hate you."

Ryland: "What is wrong with you Ryland", you yelled at him for about the tenth time tonight. You were at a club with the gang and Ryland was having a bit too much to drink for his own good. "Ryland! You're gonna get wasted", you grabbed the drink from his hand but he snatched it back. You glared at him an grabbed hold of it as you both fought over it, pulling it away from each other, using all of your strength. "Ryland let go!" The drink went flying onto the floor and you crossed your arms with a smirk, "Sorry." "Y/N! What the hell", he yelled at you. "I told you that you had a bit too much Ry! You're getting out of control and I don't want to end up in some kind of trouble again", you referred to the last time you went drinking where things ended terribly. "You're being ridiculous", he slurred. "Ry please", you grabbed his shoulders. He shrugged you off and began stumbling away from you. "Whatever, I hate you", he yelled while walking away. 

*The next morning*

He groaned as he turned and grabbed your torso, you quickly turned to get away from him. He tried again, but failed again. He opened his eyes, "What? Do I have cooties or something", he winced, hangover mode was catching up to him. You shrugged while flipping the page of your book. "Y/N, what's wrong", he asked with desperation while wrapping his strong arms around you again. You tried to wriggle free, but his conscious grip was a lot stronger than the other one. "Why do you want to be all "buddy buddy" with me now. I thought you hated me", you told him with an eye roll. "Did I say that", he asked you with shock. You nodded, "You think I made it up?" "Y/N, babe, I'm sorry", he hugged you tighter while planting a kiss on your cheek, "I love you." "I love you too", you sighed while hugging him back.

Riker: "You know what Riker", you told him out of the blue. "What", he turned to face you while pausing the TV. "I hate you", you told him while crossing your arms. He chuckled, "Why do you hate me? I'm hurt", he held his chest in fake pain. "Because you won't let me watch Dance Moms", you told him with a shrug. "But I don't want to watch Dance Moms", he replied with a smirk. "But we always watch what you want to watch", you whined. He sat up and scoffed, "Not true! I always watch whatever you want to watch, I eat whatever you want to eat, and we always do whatever you want to do", he told you with a laugh. "But I'm getting bored with Supernatural", you whined again. "Well I hate you too", he smirked. "Why", you told him. "Because you're bossy", he laughed. "No I'm not", you defended yourself. "You really are", he said nonchalantly. You jumped on top of him and playfully held his arm behind his back, "Ow Y/N", he laughed. "I'm what now", you asked him. "You are B-O-S-S-Y, BOSSY", he tested you. "Fine then, no kisses for two weeks", you crossed your arms while sitting on top of him. "What? No fair", he argued. You raised your eyebrows and looked at the TV. "Fine, Dance Moms it is", he groaned while grabbing the control from next to him and passing it up to you. "Yay", you called from on his back. 

Ross: "Ross turn left", you told him. "No, it's a right", he responded with annoyance. "Turn left", you yelled. "Would you stop being such a back seat driver", he yelled back. "I'm being a passenger seat driver", you screamed. "It said right", he argued again. You rolled your eyes, "Turn fucking left!" He groaned and took the right which made you terribly mad. "Really", you yelled. "Honestly Y/N, I hate to say this but shut up", he yelled at you. "What? No, you need to chill out! Don't tell me to shut up", you were getting a bit crazy now....just a bit. "I just did!" "Well I'm telling you to not talk to me like that!" "Well....I-I-I hate you", you yelled while hitting his fists against the rims of the steering wheel. "You what", you asked with sadness. He looked up at you with shock, "Y/N, I didn't mean--" "Whatever Ross. J-Just drive", you choked while turning to look out the window. You let out a sniffle as a tear fell down your cheek. "Y/N", he had his head on the steering wheel while facing you, "I'm sorry babe." "Just drive Ross!" He continued driving, you soon arrived at your house an hour or so later, but you were asleep. You had cried yourself to sleep. He saw you and looked at you with sadness and guilt. He got out of the car and came around to your side, unbuckling your seat belt and picking you up bridal style. He unlocked your front door, locked it, made his way up the stairs to your shared room, got you dressed in your pajamas, and laid you down. You lightly fluttered your eyes open to see Ross taking his shirt off and climbing in bed, you immediately closed your eyes not wanting to see him. He wrapped his arms around you protectively, "I'm sorry babe. I love you Y/N, goodnight", he whispered in your ear. You were going to just go back to sleep but you replied ever so lightly with, "I love you too Rossy." 

Sup! I gtg and finish homework so I'm just gonna copy and paste some of my work on here so you guys will have updates!

QOTD: Are you excited for the album? What are you looking forward to?  

My answer: Well since they released some teasers in various little clips of video, I'm looking forward to how amazing these songs are gonna be. I heard there might be a Rydellington duet or like Ellington something! Idk, but I hope so!