#84 You Pretend You Don't Know Who He Is

#84 You Pretend You Don't Know Who He Is (Rocky Imagine)

A/N: This was a request!

You watched as all the screaming fans died down and began chasing after a van. You sighed as R5 was officially gone, you decided to take advantage of the night and go into a Sunglass Hut store. You began trying on all kinds of pairs when you saw a familiar band walking and letting out sighs of relief as the fans were out of sight.

 You tried to keep your cool as Rocky Lynch was now three feet away from you, trying on sunglasses. You decided to take a shot, "Do you know what that was all about", you referred to the fans as you chuckled. 

They all looked at you with a confused expression, "Um...yeah I think it was like....One Direction or something", Rocky shrugged.

 "Aren't they on a hiatus", you laughed.

 He blushed, "Then I honestly don't know, some washed up band for their New Addictions tour I think", he looked up at a sign that read "R5 NEW ADDICTIONS". 

You nodded, "I heard some of that album, it's actually really dope", you smiled. 

He looked at you with a sincere smile, "I'll have to check it out then. Have a song preference?" 

"Lay Your Head Down for sure", you nodded before making an 'okay' sign. 

He blushed as everyone started giggling, "Oh really?"

"Yeah. The guy who sings it is also very hot", you laughed.

He blushed even more now, "Thanks. I-I mean, that's nice."

"It's hot in here", you fanned yourself as you took off your sweater, revealing a 'Rocky Lynch Bitch' shirt.

He looked at you with sudden shock as they all broke into huge fits of laughter and began high-fiving you, "That was fucking awesome", Rocky said.

You fake bowed, "I try."

"Mind if I get your number", he asked.

You smiled, "Would I be wearing this shirt if I didn't you want to", you gestured to the shirt.