#28 His Brother/Friend Likes You

I'm gonna write this as though they don't have girlfriends because then that would be a totally different story. But comment if you'd like me to make a pref or story like that.

Ross: You were hanging out at the Lynch's house playing truth or dare with them and Ellington. And like most truth or dare games, it never ends well. "Truth or dare,Rocky",Riker asked him. "Um...truth", he said laying off  the dares. "Alright...have you ever had a crush on one of our girlfriends?" "Dare", he said immediately. "Can't take it back Rock", Ross said with his arm around you. "Alright...um...(Y/N)", he muttered not allowing anyone to hear. "What", everyone said in unison. "I liked freaking (Y/N) alright!" He yelled. You felt Ross's grip on you tighten, while things just got awkward. "Anyone else want pizza", you asked breaking the silence. Everyone nodded and got up, walking to the car. And never speaking of this ever again.

Ell: You and Ell were at a red carpet event that you were super excited about because you were both up for an award. You both won your awards but when you won yours you noticed someone still screaming even when you were giving your speech. It was Riker. When you got back to your seat by the gang he just smiled at you. You returned it with a friendly one. When you went back to the red carpet for some final photos he came up next to you and posed for a picture, you just stood there awkwardly while he put his arm around you and as you walked back toward Ell you felt him put something in your hand. You looked at it, it was a note that read I like you. You just shoved it in your purse and chose to never look at it again.

Rocky: You were at one of his venues and you noticed that there was a dance studio in one of the rooms backstage. You and Rocky went to check it out and you somehow ended up having a dancing to Hey There Delilah and other songs like that for 20 minutes. All of a sudden everyone came bursting through the door yelling and screaming and laughing as usual. You and Rocky just smiled as they all began teasing you two. "We want to join in too", Ryland teased. You both laughed as you all ended up just dancing around. All of a sudden you felt a pair of arms wrap around you from behind, thinking it was Rocky you turned around to meet them face-to-face only to have Ross kiss you, on the lips but you pulled away instantly. You turned around and walked toward Rocky who had Ryland on his back and pretty soon dropped him to the floor as soon as he saw what happened. "Hey dude get off", Rocky yelled, running over to you. He pretty much grabbed your arm and pulled you out of the room, which lead to tension after the show.

I'll do a Ryland and Riker one tomorrow so come back here for the update, but it's 3 in the morning and my parent's think I'm asleep, and I have school tomorrow. 😓