#94 Funny Moments - Gif Inspo

*will be titles Gifs: Funny Moments, story included!*

A/N: I'm updating because I am still very unsure if this book is ending, it's a difficult decision. :/

Rocky

"I can't believe we overslept", you yawned while taking the towel out of your hair and putting it into a ponytail

"I can't believe we overslept", you yawned while taking the towel out of your hair and putting it into a ponytail. "I can, we're incredibly lazy", Rocky chuckled. You laughed, "I know, but usually my alarm is on. And it's funny how we got home late last night, you went to sleep after me, and somehow it got turned off", you raised your brow at Rocky in the mirror while grabbing your eyeliner to finish your makeup. "Ironic", Rocky slapped your butt while reaching for the shaving cream. "Hey", you slapped his arm playfully. "Woah! I have a razor in my hand you psycho", he giggled as you had no regrets whatsoever. "I couldn't care less", you smirked while beginning to put your eyeliner on, "Almost", you mumbled to yourself. "Woops", Rocky pushed you, causing your eyeliner to drag along your face. "Rocky Mark", you screamed as he busted into fits of laughter, "We're really gonna be late for our flight now." "I'm so worried", he deadpanned while continuing to shave.

Ryland

You walked out of the restaurant and let out an exasperated sigh, "It's not there

You walked out of the restaurant and let out an exasperated sigh, "It's not there." Ryland stood up from his place against a wall, "It's okay babe." "No Ry it's not okay", you grumbled while sitting on the curb, "I lost the jacket you bought for me and it was a really special jacket because you got it for me for my first birthday with us as a couple", you continued rambling as he took a seat next to you. "I get that Y/N but--" "I'm not finished", you told him as he chuckled while leaning back a bit, looking at the night sky, "There will forever be an empty space in my heart because I lost it. I feel so guilty and I'm so sorry", you were talking a mile a minute, "I can't express how guilty I feel right now, I'll never be able to live with myself. I feel like such a terrible girlfriend. Ry, baby I'm so--" "Now you're done", he held your cheeks between his fingers to keep your from rambling, "Babe don't worry about it. We can always buy you another jacket." You looked at him with a soft expression, "But we'll never be able to relive my birt--" "The day would've been amazing without the jacket love", he told you sweetly as you both stood up and began walking toward your car, "You're really dramatic, you know that?"

Ross

"So make it long story short", Ross said for the thousandth time, "I have to wait thirty minutes after I eat to fly because I like force myself to be scared, isn't that weird", Ross chuckled

"So make it long story short", Ross said for the thousandth time, "I have to wait thirty minutes after I eat to fly because I like force myself to be scared, isn't that weird", Ross chuckled. "So weird", you deadpanned. "Was my story boring you", he smiled at you. "I love you but...very much so", you yawned. Ross chuckled before looking back at the TV, "Yes, the Broncos are playing", he sat up on his arms. You let out a loud sigh, "Here we g--AHH!" Ross turned to look at you but found that you weren't there, only to hear a loud thump milliseconds later. He covered his mouth with his hands as his shoulders were shaking with laughter, he hesitantly leaned over the bed, looking down at you. You were flat on the floor, staring up at him with a pout, "Ouch." He let go of his mouth as tears of laughter began to fall from his eyes, "That was fucking hilarious", he giggled while holding onto the bed. "You're a jerk", you crossed your arms. "Why", he said in between laughs. "You didn't even ask if I was okay", you sat up while holding your head. "You sat up", he grabbed your head and looked around, "No blood, brusies, or bumps", he grabbed your face and stared at you, "You're still cute as ever so...you're fine", he waved off as you rolled your eyes and cimbled back in bed.

Riker

"Send me your location", you sang softly as Riker held you up while you walked along the grass

"Send me your location", you sang softly as Riker held you up while you walked along the grass. "Even when you're drunk, you still have great music taste", he chuckled. "Why did we have to leave the party, I was having so much fun", you said while throwing your head onto Riker's chest. "Because you're like five seconds away from passing out, I didn't need you drinking anymore", he pulled you up onto a nearby swing while you waited for your Uber. You sat down and held onto the ropes firmly. Riker let out a sigh as he stood in the middle of your swing and another, "What a night." "Let's focus on communication", you sang again. He looked down at you with a smile, "You're so beautiful. Even when you're drunk, you're still that same energetic, care-free, amazing person that I love. I don't think I've ever loved someone as much as I love you Y/N. That's kinda crazy to say that I think I've found the one, but I think you're the one. I love you, I love you a lot--" "Woah", you said calmly as you began falling backwards. "Shit", Riker gasped while grabbing you just in time, he pulled you back up with a chuckled, "I love you so much."

Ellington

E: Come outside

E: Come outside.

Y: Omw

You walked outside and looked around for Ellington, he was standing on your curb with his hands behind his back. You couldn't help but wonder what he was up to, "Whatcha doing?" "Come here", he smiled cheekily. You raised an eyebrow but walked over to him. "I just wanted to let you know that when I met you, it was love at first sight", he pulled a bundle of carrots out from behind his back. You burst out laughing, hands on your knees, trying to catch your breath, "That was incredibly cheesy", you took the carrots. He chuckled, "It's cute though right", he put his arm around you as you began walking back towards the house. "Very", you replied.