#56 He Falls Off the Bed

A/N: I got the inspo for this because I was sleeping over at my friends house and her older brother who's a grade ahead of us was sitting in the living room with me while I was sleeping and I fell off the couch and he just stared at me thinking I was going to cry or something but instead I started laughing so hard!!! 😂😂😂😂

Rocky: You laid in bed typing away on your laptop, writing. You had been writing at late hours of the night lately and tonight was no different, it was 4:14 am. You felt the bed move several times and you turned your head to see Rocky tossing, turning, and furrowing his eyebrows. He was having a nightmare. You didn't want to wake him up, so you just watched. Before you knew it you heard a loud thud on the floor and you saw that he fell off the bed. He sat up and stared at you as your shoulders were shaking from laughter. "Not funny", he tried to hide a smile. You patted the place next to you, "Just so you don't fall." He rolled his eyes and put his head on your stomach, drifting off again.

Riker: You and Riker were currently looking for his wedding ring, he lost it and you were beyond pissed. "Riker, check behind the headboard", you pointed at the headboard. He sighed, "I don't want to go back there." "Riker, that ring is a symbol of our relationship, find it", you sassed. He sighed and climbed onto the bed, "I see it" he went reaching for it, he stood up, "I got it", he jumped up and down. He must've lost his balance or something because he completely missed the bed on the fourth jump and landed on the floor. You started laughing. "Ow", he spoke. "Are you okay babe?" He nodded, "I'm fine, but I let go of the ring and I don't know where it is." You felt your blood boil, you had spent nearly seven hours looking for it and when you finally found it, he lost it, "Riker Anthony Lynch", you yelled at the top of your lungs. "Gotta blast", he ran out of the bedroom with you chasing after him.

Ross: You and Ross were just talking when he decided to tickle you. "Ross", you laughed while grabbing his hand, restraining him. He tickled you with his other hand and you laughed even harder, you tickled him back and you began tickling each other. It was all fun and games until you hadn't realized that you had gotten to the edge of the bed. He flew off with you on top of him. "Ow", he groaned from under you. "Are you okay baby", you giggled while running your fingers through his hair.

Ryland: You and Ryland were playing around when he began wrestling with you. He was on top of you and tickling you, "Ryland", you giggled while using all of your strength to push him off. "Ouch", he laughed as the sound of a thud filled the room. "You okay", you giggled as you leaned over the side of the bed. He shook his head, "Help me up please." You put your hands out and he pulled you on top of him. "Ryland", you laughed. He pulled your face down and kissed you, "I like it better down here." You rolled your eyes playfully before leaning in again.

I'm obsessed with Drunk in Love by Beyonce for some reason....I saw a vid of Ross singing it and I'm obsessed again!