#14 How He Wakes You Up

Rocky: Rocky can be quite annoying in the mornings. In the event that he wakes up before you (which is rare) he usually wants you awake as well. "(Y/N)", he shook you with a morning voice to go with it. You groaned and turned away from him. He playfully scoffed as he leaned over to your other side. "Not getting rid of me that easily", he'd chuckle as you groaned and turned again. He suddenly grew silent as he just hugged you as you were still half asleep.

Riker: His snores are usually enough to wake you. (Everyone says he snores the loudest) But sometimes just hugs you as he sits up, taking you with him. He cradled you in his arms like a baby as he traced random lined into your side. Pretty soon your eyes fluttered open knowing exactly who it was.

Ell: Ell is a morning person most of the time, considering he goes to bed super early. He always just woke up and laid there saying,"Y/N", in between frequent yawns. You knew he was still tired but you both knew that you couldn't waste one day lying in bed doing nothing, you had to cherish the moments before he was fine again.

Ross: Being the super obnoxious, adorable, freak he is, he wanted to amuse you. But it was not amusing at all. You loved the band, a lot (obviously) and he knew that the only music you really listened to was R5. So hr turned on Spotify and blasted the music while belting it aloud in his not-so-sweet voice. You covered your ears with your pillow but he jumped in the bed and pulled it off pulling you up to dance.

Ryland: On important mornings he'd always get in the shower before you knowing it took you awhile. Once he got out he would tell you,"Babe we got to catch a flight in 2 hours let's get going", he tried being as sweet as possible knowing he could not spend 15 hours with you being pissed at anything and everything. You just laid there ignoring him. His hair was still wet so he went to your side and shook it dry like a dog. Water got all over you which woke you up almost immediately. You trudged to the bathroom as he held onto your shoulders,"Love that morning (Y/N)" which earned an eye roll from you.

A/N: So I just read a fan fiction sequel story thing. And Rocky had commuted suicide and everyone was writing letters to him. I cried A LOT. It seemed so real because the author related it to stuff that has happened thought their journey and for a second I thought he was dead so...yeah. I'm traumatized.

Qotd: How would you feel if Ryland became a member of the band and it was R6?

A: I LOVE Ryland a lot but I like how he his and where he's at with the band. He could get some good money for Djing and managing.
-xoxo Estrella