#9.5 You Scare Him During a Fight

SO I CONTINUED IT, BUT THERES A TWIST. YOU SCARE HIM. IT'LL EITHER TURN OUT STUPID OR AWESOME!!!
Ross: "I don't understand why you're such a freaking buzz kill", he slurs to you. He was drunk, but annoying the crap out of you. "Look Ross I know you won't remember this tomorrow but I'm not a buzz kill. We got kicked out of a club that I told you we would because you used fake IDs", you scoffed at him as you undressed him into his pajamas. "Hey! Don't touch me", he said pointing a finger at you. You rolled you eyes,"Put that away", you said putting his hand down. "Look, bitch, you don't touch me". Guys could call you all types of things but never a bitch. Even drunk Ross knew that. And, as you argued his siblings walked in on him calling you that. They walled into the hotel room and just stood there staring but you didn't care. You filled with rage,"Listen Ross! I don't care how fucking drunk you are, you don't EVER call me a bitch. And your lucky I'm too tired to really care and that you're not sober because I would've left your sorry ass as soon as you said that", the tables turned and you were pointing at him. His siblings just stared at you. He must've become sober in that time or something because he just looked at you with shock,"I'm so sorry (Y/N)", be reached to hug you. You pushed him off of you. You walked to his siblings and said,"One of you is staying with him and giving me your room because I'm not dealing with this shit for the whole fucking night". Ryland gave you his key and you thanked him as you all walked to your rooms.

Ell: "Oh my gosh you're so dramatic", Ell yelled at you. "You know what! You don't like it when other guys are even around me!" "That's different", you scoffed at his idiotic comment. "You know what I'm not going to sit around and fight with you over this like other girls might! I'm not going to sit here and let you fucking tell me what to do! You can either stop right now or I'll leave your sorry ass right now", you were telling the truth and he knew it. "I'm sorry", he says hugging you. "It's fine", you say showing no emotion. "You scared me, I thought you were leaving me", he looked at you with worried eyes. "Well you know Ell...you know what, this time I didn't", you gave a slight smile. Which scared him even more.

Riker: You were hanging with the Lynch's and Ratliff and it was getting kind of late. You didn't want to rush Riker though because he was so excited to be here. You only got worried when you saw him taking his 22nd shot with his brother who wasn't even on his 5th. That was one to many for you. You walked over there and took it from his hand. "Hey!" Riker wasn't sober but he knew he needed a drink. You ran to the kitchen with him chasing you. You just emptied the glass and replaced it with water. He was drink he wouldn't even notice. He followed you back to where everyone was and you gave it to him. He drank it and squinted,"What the hell is this?", he scoffed. "Your...um..drink", you say trying to convince him. "Oh...", he says convinced,"It tastes like garbage", he put it on the table. He threw his arm over your shoulder with everyone looking and said,"You,me upstairs now", quite loudly. Everyone looked over and chuckled. You tried laughing it off and ignoring it but then he got mad."I'm not playing (Y/N)", he squeezed you tighter. "No, Rik", you say looking at him. Everyone just stared at you two. "Look,bitch , you're doing-",he started but you cut him off. "What the fuck did you just call me?" (Like the Ross one because its a huge pet peeve of mine) "Dude...", Rocky warned Riker. "No, I meant it", Riker looked at you dead in the eye. "Let Mr tell you this once, and only once ", you started,"No one ever calls me a bitch! Your other girlfriends might ha e responded to it because they were afraid to lose their famous boyfriend, but I have a life to fall back on Riker", you knew he was sober and trying to get away with things. Everyone just stared trying to use their eyes to calm you down because Riker is 'an aggressive' drinker. "(Y/N),you need to-", Riker started but you cut him off again. "I have a life to fall back on if I leave you. I know there is a long list of guys out there who want to be with me and I bet there gentleman's. So don't start with this shit because I'll walk out of here and pretend we never happened." You did t mean it but it was scaring him straight. "Riker...just calm down okay?", Ross was trying to keep you from leaving. "No, Ross, if Riker wants to he'll say sorry". "He's not sober", he replied. "I know your brother he's still sober", you eyed Riker. He looked at you and ran and gave you a hug,"I'm so sorry babe", he said into your shoulder. "How'd you do that", everyone said in unison. You shrugged and hugged Riker back.