#18 You Breakup

A/N: I'm listening to Repeating Days, so yeah, emotions are kinda crazy. Probably the only thing that can make me cry.

Ell: You were arguing for what seemed like the 100th time this week! Today, you were fighting over the fact that in an interview he was asked how you're relationship was going, and he said, Oh...that ended months ago. You couldn't believe it! So when you were doing a q & a for a YouTube video you were asked the same thing. You responded with, I'm sorry (Y/S/N) shippers. But it ended months ago. Someone sent it to Ell and he came home screaming at you. 

*PRESENT*

"What the hell? It ended months ago?", he didn't even say hi. He just went straight to what he wanted. "I mean yeah" you said not looking at him, you just grabbed your phone and started pretending to scroll. "What does that mean!?" He smacked the phone out of your hands letting it fall beside you,"When did we end our relationship? And even if it did end, since when is it okay to tell the public about our relationship so freely?", he yelled as if he were oblivious. "Don't you dare touch my stuff like that", you yelled grabbing your phone,"And, our relationship ended when you declared it on your last Clevver TV interview which was 3 days ago. And you don't ever tell me what I can and cannot say. Whatever I do is behind my own thinking, not yours", you let your anger go. He just stood there the stress visible on his face as you got up and grabbed you suitcase which was by the door. "(Y/N), I'm sorry, it's just work is so stressful. You wouldn't understand", he said trying not to sound too mad. You scoffed at him,"I don't know what it's like", you let a slight chuckle slip,"I go through what you do EVERY single day, it is my job to sit through the hate, everything, with a freaking smile on my face", you let a tear slip out as more flowed out of you like a river. He stayed silent. You grabbed your keys and opened the door saying,"Have fun on your tour....by yourself". You left him with his thoughts and his tears flowing out as well.

Riker: Riker is someone that you'd trust with your life but walking in in him and some random girl making out on your couch lost all of your trust. "What the hell are you doing", you asked trying not to look hurt. He looked up as she got up and walked out. You slammed the door behind her he looked at you already feeling sorry,"(Y/N) let me explain". You scoffed,"Explain what? That you were making out with another girl? Yeah, I saw it", you began yelling,"Riker, what would you try and explain to me?" You felt a tear fall down your cheek, you left it there you let him see what he had done. "Is this something do when I'm gone filming? How did you think this would make me feel?" He just sat there before replying,"It's hard for me too! It's hard having a girlfriend who's never here to spend time with me. You go against every part of being a couple!" You were shocked, over the audacity he had to even say that when that's all he did. "Are you kidding me Riker? Everytime I'm here and you're not I don't EVER go off and cheat on you. And if I go against every part of being a couple....THEN LET'S BREAKUP!" He gasped at your words as you did the same. But anther part of you wanted it to happen. After tonight you didn't want to be with him, you wouldn't want to kiss his lips knowing that they had touched anothers in your presence. "(Y/N) you don't-", he started. "Yes, Riker I do mean it", you didn't care anymore. You wanted it to be over. You no longer wanted to smell his smell, feel his pain, be his world. And with that you walked out as he through himself on the ground crying his eyes out.

Ross: You and Ross had just gotten back from one of the worst things. You had been at a red carpet, you guys did and interview together. The interviewer talked about how you were losing your touch for music and that a lot of people were saying it's gonna go south. You were too shocked to speak, while Ross on the other hand stood there with the question fully endured,"I mean she has a ways to go...in this business...right?" The interviewer nodded her head as you turned and walked to the next interview. Ross quickly apologized to the interviewer as he followed you. You gave him the silent treatment the whole time. That night you won an award, he didn't, but you ignored him which made him realize it.