#22 He Thinks He Knows You

Rocky: You and Rocky had only been together for about, 4 months now, a couple for 2, and you were happy you finally found a guy who loved you. As you sat on the edge of the pier watching the sunset, with the wind blowing your hair, sitting next to each other just watching. Like a cliche movie. "(Y/N), I'm glad I met you", he started waiting for your response. "I am too Rock", you said while grabbing his hand. "No, it doesn't matter how much you may love me, which I hope you do, but I bet I love you way more than you could ever love me", he said matter of factually. You scrunched your eyebrows together,"How would you even know that, even if I didn't". "Cause, I know you. It takes my girl awhile to adjust. And that's cool", he said calmly. You chuckled,"Ha ha, Lynch. But, I'm pretty sure you don't know everything that you think you do about me. "Is that a challenge?" "I guess it is", you said with a smirk. "Go", you screamed in unison. "New Years Eve, 2002. You told me that your year was off to a bad start because Riker 'accidentally' pushed you down the stairs. You thought you broke every bone in your body",you thought you were doing exceptional. He just chuckled,"Is this amateur hour or something? July 8th 2009 you and your sister were playing around when she 'accidentally' pushed you and you knocked you two front teeth out, causing you to have to wear braces later in the future for almost a year", he said while crossing his arms. You looked shocked,"Who told you that?" He got scared,"No one", he stood up. You grabbed him and made him sit down,"Who told you Rocky?" He was scared, "I asked your mom if she would let me look at one of your journals you had because you're an awesome writer and I had writers block", he was so scared. Your face lightened as you brought him into a hug,"Rocky, no one has ever gone through that much trouble to even ask my MOM for something of mine". He hugged you back,"So I guess I win". You grabbed his cheek like an annoying aunt and said,"Oh no! This is far from over, honey". 

Riker: So, you and the gang were all hanging out today. When you guys decided to play a game on how well you know each other. Riker was determined to show you how much knowledge of you that he happened to have. It was quite creepy for you and everyone else. "And, for your 11th birthday your parents took you to Knott's Berry Farm, that's when you found out you were a huge adrenaline junkie for that type of stuff", he smiled as everyone looked at him, kind of creeped out. As were you. "Um...Riker...babe, could you go get me a coke really quick my foot fell asleep", you gave him your puppy dog eyes. "Sure, anything for my boo", he tapped your nose as got up. He walked out of the room, everyone smiling, as soon as the door closed you all got together. "He knows way too much about you (Y/N)", Rydel said while everyone else nodded in agreement. "I know! Most of that stuff, I didn't even tell him", you said while everyone else gasped and laughed a bit. "I know how to get him though", you said, having already made a plan. "Shoot", Ryland said. "Alright, you guys are his sibling and best friend, you know practically everything about him, so give me a story that he probably hasn't told anyone before. They all sat there for a bit,"Um...he once asked out a girl that was two grades behind him",Ross said. "He told me that", you said. "Um...he lost his virginity at 21", Ellington said. "Why do you know that", someone asked. "He tells everyone way too much info",he said as everyone nodded in agreement. "He told me that before our first time, he wanted to get it off his chest", you said. Everyone laughed. Rocky finally told you a story and you wanted to laugh so hard, but held it in as Riker walked through the door. "It's (Y/N)'S turn", he said excitedly. "Um...oh! When you were at a restaurant when you were 13 you wanted to meet some 'lady friends' so you went to the ladies room. But right when you opened the door your dad ran over to you and that's when you had a certain talk", you tried not to laugh. "How'd you know that?" "I just did", you said. "Jeez babe, I love you. But that's a bit creepy", he threw his arm over your shoulder as you all erupted into laughter at you inside joke.

Ell: "Hola friends", you said into the camera," Welcome back! So today I have a very special guest with me....oh E-Rat!!!" You yelled for him to make his entrance. He walked in front of the camera and said,"Oh! I didn't see you there camera", you rolled your eyes at him. "Beside how weird my bf is....we are going to be doing...." You waited for a few seconds, you hit Ell on the leg. "Oh! The boyfriend tag! Starring me! The boyfriend", he said with his James Bond voice. "So, let's look at your questions off of Twitter", you said while scrolling past the perverted ones, "I like this one! If I could date anyone who wasn't you, who would it be?" He sat there with a blank face,"Uh...is this a trick question?" "Uh...NO!!!" "Oh, um... that guy from...uh....I honestly don't know", he shrugged. You rolled your eyes and said,"Rocky". He nodded and then realize what you said and gasped as you laughed. "What?!" You just laughed at him,"I like brunettes", you shrugged. "But, you're older than him",he said. "Next question", you said while laughing,"If I could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?" "Um...I know this one...uh....",there was now way he was gonna make this smooth so you took matters into your own hands. "You know what! You've already wasted 10 minutes of a 3 minute video so....I guess everyone can see where this is going. I love all of you...I don't know about my obnoxious guy anymore but, like and subscribe!!! I bet y'all no more about me than he does, BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!"

Ross: You were doing an interview together and it was so cool! You two were talking about your relationship and your work, you both thought it was great! "So in your few months of dating, would you say you know each other?" The interview looked at us Ross first. "Well yeah. I know TONS about my girl", he said throwing his arm over your shoulder. "I don't think it would be much of a relationship if I knew more", you laughed as the interview returned it. "I'm not that bad",Ross said trying to become innocent again. "You're one of the hottest stars out there, AND you were on Disney, AND you're in a band. You have fandoms who probably no more about you than I'd like to", you told the interviewer and Ross. "Well, I know that (Y/N) LOVES Italian food. BUT she can't stand the smell of Parmesan cheese. She also hates it when people let there dogs jump all over her, even though she loves them, most of the time she's not on her allergy medicine so it harms her", he pretended to pop the collar of his leather jacket and brush air off his jacket. "Is this all true", the interviewer asked you while everyone was 'awwwing' . You just nodded and smiled at him. "And I still want to learn more", he said ending off the conversation on THE sweetest note.

Ryland: You and Ryland were on your bed watching a show where couples love for each other was tested on how well they knew each other. "We could go on a show like that if we really wanted to. Maybe they'll do a celebrity edition", he said while giving your hand a light squeeze. "I doubt it", you said without looking at him. He furrowed his eyebrows,"Why?" "Well, I love you and all Ry, but besides our current lives together, you don't know much about me", you shrugged and tapped his nose,"But it's fine, cause I don't really mind". "But, I do. Because I do know you", he said obviously challenging you. "Fine then. Go!" "You're favorite person in the band before you liked me was Ross", he said while you nodded,"You used to LOVE Hannah Montana growing up because for you, that show was  'the shit' ", you laughed at his comment about you. "You used to play  softball, but you went to take an off-season and see what would happen if you pursued your acting dream, which you obviously did", he turned to you and smiled, "That's kind of the EXTREME part of your life for me." "Aww...Ry! You know a lot. I love that you notice the little things and still enjoy the major ones too", you kissed him softly. "And that's one of the many things I LOVE about you,babe", he smiled as he turned the TV off.