#21 I Want You Bad (S.P.)

Riker: Even though it should be so wrong I can't help but feel this strong.

He knew liking you was terrible, but he just couldn't bare not being with you. He really did love you, but he could not betray his brother like that. Still....he could hardly contain himself.

Rocky: I'm in love with someone else's girl, you rock my world.

He's Rocky. He loved you, and nothing was going to get in the way of that. You were his world, you were what he woke up to see. But...you weren't his, and that breaks his world to pieces.

Ryland: In my crazy mind I'm with you all the time

Ryland really did like you. A LOT! But you were his brothers and he wouldn't do something like that. He dreamt about being with you instead, but it just wasn't the same. #LifeOfAFanGirl

Ell: So hard to just pretend, you're his girl and he's my friend.

He was head over heals in LOVE with you. It was really hard for him to pretend he wasn't in love with you. You were his BEST FRIENDS girl! He knew it would tear up the band forever.

Ross: I wish someone could help me, this is just so unhealthy.

He just couldn't stop thinking about you. He admitted it to you, but you just couldn't. You told him to just dial it down and he'll get over it. But it's been 6 months....he's gonna need some help.