#7 Late Night Food Runs

Riker: He tossed and turned I the bed, you tried ignoring it but it was interfering with your dreams. Until, you felt someone shaking you. You squinted trying not to open your eyes to wide, knowing you wouldn't be able to get back to sleep. "Babe", he continued shaking you. "What", you said groggily. "I can't sleep". "I noticed", you said knowing you weren't getting back to sleep. "I'm hungry", he said now sitting up. You sat up to,"Well what do you want me to do Rik", you asked with full on morning sarcasm. "Someone's not a morning person", he said. "Yeah, especially when you wake me up at 2am", you said taking the covers off of you. "So how about In-N-Out", he said putting a shirt and shoes on. "As long as we stop for coffee I don't really care", you said putting sweat pants and a sweatshirt on. When you got there you were still in a bad morning mood, but you ended up having a good time and talking till 10 in the morning.

Rocky: Rocky was always hungry, it didn't matter how much food you had, he was still hungry. It was about 3am and Rocky was still up. He made continuous trips to the kitchen, and came back putting it all over the bed. You weren't bothered until you woke up with a box of cookies on top of you. "Rocky, what the heck", you said taking it and throwing it at him. "Ouch", he replied to your throw, "Calm down babe", he said tossing it onto the floor. You grumbled and got up from your bed, you put ton his sweatshirt, a pair of skinny jeans, and your flip flops. He just stared at the TV as you did all of this. You grabbed your keys and turned the TV off, "Hey!", he looked at you as he turned the lights on. "Pick up all this crap, get some clothes on, and meet me in the car", you retorted in annoyance. He didn't question, he did everything, and met you in the car. "Where are we going", he asked trying not to set you off. "Shut up and be quiet", you said still annoyed with him. He just smirked, he found it very attractive when you were annoyed with him. You drove to IHOP and had food there, you left at around 8 in the morning with his arm around your shoulder,"Thanks babe", he said giving you a peck on the cheek. "Its a good thing you payed", you said as he smirked at you.

Ross: You were both sound asleep...or so you thought. You were being shook by your boyfriend and he didn't seem to get that if you're woken up before you should be you'll probably kill someone. But, Ross doesn't give up that easy, which you found super annoying. "Babe", he said in his morning voice,"Babe, babe, babe", he was shouting now to annoy you, "BABE!!! (Y/N)!!". You were super annoyed now, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!", you jumped up which really scared him. He jerked back before responding as calmly as possible,"Let's go to Denny's", he said innocently. Their was a look of rage growing on your face and then he realized what a stupid thing he did. You tried to say this as calm as possible, "You...woke me up...at", you took your phone from the nightstand and checked the time,"4:16...in the freaking morning...for Denny's", he nodded his head as you continued, "for...Denny's that you're paying for". He smiled at you and started jumping up and down like a child. He got up and so did you. You both got dressed and were almost out the door when you went back into the kitchen. He just followed you and watched as you poured a glass of...cold sink water? He looked at you confused as you walked closer to him. "(Y/N). (Y/N)! WHAT ARE YOU DOI-", you poured the water on the top of his head. He looked at you as you laughed. He grabbed your hand, "I guess I deserved that".

Ell: You were awoken at 5am by singing...not soft singing but loud and obnoxious singing. It was coming from your boyfriend. You were trying not to show that it woke you up it would give him ideas. You just pretended to sleep...until it began annoying you. He knew it was working so he got louder (A/N: Comment if you got that) you couldn't take it anymore. He began flickering the lights when you interrupted his little party, "STOP IT ELL!", you didn't want the neighbors to complain. He stopped and started laughing. You already knew what was going on so you got up and put your Uggs on, along with one of his hoodies. He started jumping like a little kid...or chipmunk. He grabbed your hand as you walked down the stairs and grabbed the car keys. You headed out the door and tossed him the keys. Before he put the keys in the ignition you asked him, "Where are we going?". He looked at you like you should've known, "Girl! We goin' to McDonald's", he said with a duh! look. You laughed as you drove off.

Ryland: You fluttered your eyes open, you had a dream that you were being carried across a mountain by Ry. But, it wasn't a dream...well the mountain was, but he was carrying you bridal style down the stairs. You were in one of his hoodies and your Uggs. He hadn't noticed you were awake yet so you just snuggled into his chest and closed your eyes. He smiled at the feeling. He carried you out to the car and put you in the passenger seat, he buckled you up, and began driving. As he drove he drew circles onto your face. Which was pretty annoying...yet so comfy. You had come to a stop and he got out. You had saw that you were at NORM'S. He opened your door and unbuckled you. He was about to pick you up again when you pushed him back...which startled him. "I love how sweet you are and stuff Ry..but people will think you kidnapped me or something", you got up and climbed out. He smirked at your remark and just threw his arm over your shoulder.